Saturday, December 17, 2011

MANNA FROM HEAVEN...
(begun Friday 16th December at 5.25pm...)


The power's been off now for what, 16 hours?  Considering the hectic levels he's been pumping into our homes lately, it figures the shed was going to be a big one....
When you think how many of you still genuinely believed that I EVER had a thing for the spindle-shanked One-Eyed Sex Felon, right up until recently, it begs the question, what about Balliram?

Seriously now, hands up those of you who still think I'm demonising a perfectly ordinary Government Operative, who's just doing his job?  Yep.  I knew it.. *shrugs..
I'm betting you're the same lot who see absolutely nothing wrong in what our Head of Electricity, Allen Spence, is up to, either... Handing the power circuits over to unqualified criminals to run, left, right and centre?  No worries, hey Al?  Before you're through, those four new Muni-acquired Fire Trucks are going to earn their keep, and that's a certainty...

The Teacher had referred obliquely to the Project in awed tones that evening, and I very much doubt she's ever been pointed to Karl Muller's posts on mybroadband, or that she's so much as given a thought to her family's health in connection with the Surveillance technology.. Employed in one of the noblest professions, and yet with a gaping hole in her own education, I guess if she were to come to realise the truth, she'd literally freak out...

Anyone had a chance to check out the January issue of Popular Mechanics, Page 19, I'm not bored, my brain is hot?  How often when I sit down at the kid's desk to chat to you in the early hours, do I suddenly have a bout of the yawns until my eyes are running?  And there it says excessive yawning may be used as a diagnostic tool in identifying dysfunction of temperature regulation... Gripping stuff?

It's nearly 6pm, and the light is fading fast... I'm back to being pathetically lame in my right leg and my wrist bones grind audibly if I'm not careful...  It's all in the frequency, is it not Rezah? *winks.. Stop pumping those particular emissions into my home, and you probably wouldn't know that I've lost horrific amounts of cartilage over the last few years, and would certainly not say that I was on the brink of being totally disabled?
Are you just a tad grossed out by your new colleague's rabid desire to inflict pain and damage on so many random innocents, or do you find him to be a kindred spirit?  That those everyday domestic irritations and tensions can be eased by a few hours spent torturing a faceless resident via their powerlines? *fascinated...

If there was ever any good in our friend Collin P. Balliram, it's long been cooked away, as surely as he's dealt with my wrists, and is now busy doing to my hips...*eyeroll.. I can't help but be vaguely amused that an acknowledged moron is able to see him so clearly, while the many intellectuals that hang out on the Interwebz are oblivious to his real character... It's a genuine 'what's wrong with this picture' situation... *Sunday. One of his alarms has just gone off next door now at 9.10am...*
What horrors do they have planned for the Zone tonight?  You think I'm kidding?
Nayager is as determined as ever to return to his job and throne, and to do so, he must first oust the current head of Sydenham Station... *6.25pm Friday and the woop, woop of my Controller's new remote sounds from der Bunker, and immediately the pressure in my ears thickens...*
The more offences committed by the Sydenham SAPS officers themselves, as in assaults made on members of the Public who have come to open a docket, the more fuel will the One-Eyed Sex Pest have, to claim that Col. d.V can't control the Station.
To shut the unfortunate Mr. Maharaj up in the holding cell with genuine offenders for 3 hours, for not wearing a seat belt?  Of course there'll be an enquiry, but nothing will come of it at all, and again, the Head of Station will carry the can...
Neat little mischievious manipulations all designed with one goal...To re-instate the convicted Sex Offender Glen Nayager, to his position at Sydenham Station....

I hear that similar mischief is brewing up at the Westville Station, and I guess things were going too swimmingly up there to suit the Project Authors?  A sudden swift transfer without warning, and that Head of Station, so much admired and liked by the community, is history...
Do you get how deeply the Police Department are invested in the Project countrywide?  That here in the Zone at least, it's been the AirWing chopper doing the computerized link-up from the outset?

What's that bliksem's name again?  Professor Fettucini? Fabricio?  The one that was running the Surveillance side of the technology for Sutcliffe out of the biggest wireless base-station in SA, up at Howard College?  I'd like to wrap a piece of spaghetti around that fellow's throat and tighten it slowly..
Originally from Italy?  Does he have a record there, and had to relocate to SA?  Any of his labtests go badly wrong over there, and he scuttled off in our direction before he could be labelled a murderer?  Hell, life's so cheap out here, he'd be spoiled for choice.. *spews...

LATER at 8.05pm

Twenty hours into the latest load-shed, and I tried to explain to Sue the Book that the more she vocalised her dismay at the outage, the more likely it was that BigEars at No. 6 would achieve an increasingly rare stiffie..*vomits... Again, if you think I'm being rude for effect, you'd be way off the mark, and I suggest you run it by the Behavioural Boffins for confirmation...
Was it a let-down to find that I'm not a frothing nutcase after all?  Simply an incorrigible IDIOT?  That I'm fully cognizant of the fact that my grossly disfiguring skin cancer is nobody's fault but my own, and that I'm heading towards whaledom again, simply because I'm eating more than I exercise?  That I have demonstrated I've the will power to stop smoking without a fuss, but choose not to, at the moment? You think I can be boringly sane on mundane matters, but suddenly become certifiable when it involves the Wireless/Fibre Over Powerlines Surveillance Project and the criminals operating the technology?
I don't think so, dudes.... *chokes...

When I tell you that Collin P. Balliram is now as much a murderer as any panga-slashing, AK toting, knife-wielding lowlife out on the streets, you really should pay attention.. I suppose you're too young to remember Ted Bundy?  Though I doubt even he was on a level with this new and craven breed of killer, hey Al?
My Master waits in slavering anticipation for my arrival on the sacrificial alter that is Cloud 9.. Allow me to oblige him... *limps off to bed....


Saturday 17th December at 4.40am..

I just leaned against the front doorjamb next to the television and was rewarded with several fierce Knives to the Back, until I moved away... *eyeroll..
My night had been much as I'd anticipated, as unpleasant as our Controller could make it... Does knowing I'm not his only victim make it a fraction easier for me to bear?  As I sit here now at the desk I'm pain-free...
The windows badly need washing, but I don't see myself hauling out the ladder to improve his view just yet..*winks...
The power has just this minute been restored at 4.55am, and I find myself totally unmoved one way or the other... After all, powercuts used to specifically cause misery, were employed by these cheap bullies and their contacts down at Springfield Depot, long before the arrival of the Surveillance technology, were they not Mr. Sewsunker? *waves to Ashwin....

Sunday 18th December at 3.30am

There's more than one Dominic King living in Capell Road? *startled... I see our Dom's gmail addie now sports it's own avatar, which bears little resemblance to the press cutting on my tower.. I'll stick with the newspaper pic if you don't mind, as it's the spectacles that I remember from the single visit he made to our CPF to gawp at the Freak.... *grins...
The first call of the day by the Telkom Box bird sounds as I head off for more coffee...
I'd barely gotten into bed and opened my book last night, before the Sadist pounced gleefully on my hip, and this time I took audible offence, and said so in no uncertain terms...

Man, it seems like yesterday that Tamara smilingly told me across the wall that they were the Moodliars, and I took her at her word for a long time.. When I'd introduced them to several of their new neighbours, she'd never once bothered to correct me, and I guess that set the tone for the behaviour that's followed..*eyeroll.. It was quite by accident that I finally discovered she was now a Balliram of the Pietermaritzburg Ballirams, the home that I'm told on good authority, of the legendary Kwa Zulu Curry Mob...
As it happens, all the years I spent subsequent to their arrival, on self-recriminations, were a wasted effort.. The Courageous Couple were installed here at No. 6 on a mission that would've taken place whether I lived here or not... My self-loathing and abrasive attitude was simply a bonus, was it not Earl?  Manna from heaven, and a sure-fire way of keeping the trooops entertained, especially once the technology had been installed on our streetlights, and Balliram was tasked to tutor the locals in the art of hacking, to promote the blessed wireless signal... To be continued...

Peace..

Sunday 18th December 2011 at 9.45am..