Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SLEEP DEPRIVATION...?
(Friday 23rd December at 11.34am)

*This one was to have been scrapped as old news, but I changed my tiny mind.....*


All the mischief he could possibly create hit the fan shortly after I'd updated my blog earlier, and I was treated to at least three screen freezes, just when trying to access the timeslive site.  I figured it wouldn't hurt to run a quick Critical Areas Scan, and over three quarters of an hour later Kaspersky has been trying for at least fifteen minutes to complete the one minute it insists remains... *winks...
Balliram has always made full use of our Norton Program to cause ongoing mischief on the PC and had no problem at all in harnessing Kaspersky once the GW had made the change...*eyeroll...
Though he'll never run short of internet retards to hack and crack, you have to understand there appears to be an air of desperation that fuels his behaviour at the moment..

Hell, for years he was regarded as a big fish in a little pond, but right now his entire reputation is in question, and chances are that the only support he's getting is from the Telkom's Strategist and Earl Michael Barnabas the Druglord, both of whom seem unconcerned that their IT Monkey has been revealed to be a sadistic SOB of the first order...
And were you to try suggesting that we remove Kaspersky and reinstall it, may I say it's apparent you've not grasped the extent of the Creep's Ownership, or you're simply a dumb-ass like myself... *grins...
(The one remaining minute has now stretched to 12noon and we ain't going anywhere soon, are we Balliram?  It's no longer worth the effort of getting the GW to accept how thoroughly we've been compromised, so I'm learning to sit back and be amused rather than outraged by our Area Controller's blatant corruption of our computer...

Ahhh - and there's the little wirelessed nunu/booster just outside the lounge window suddenly activated to my delight.... My audible response to that, had it silenced in the blink of an eye, and as swiftly did he finally allow the Critical Areas Scan to complete.. *roffels..
As much as I struggle to catch up to the wonders of the New Age, and fear I'll stay a technophobe and Idiot forever, does Balliram foolishly continue to believe that he's the be-all and end-all of the Cracker Fraternity here in SA...  I don't think so dude.... *chokes...
As murderously destructive as you are, with the technology handed to you on a plate, the banner you wear is becoming more well-known by the day.. A cowardly and vicious Wanker?  I'd have to say that any Cracker/Hacker worth their salt would be wise to shun you, for fear of contamination... *yawns..

Saturday 24th December at 4.30am

Like I said.  No surprises to find the Broken Hip frequency was increased during the day until by evening I was once again reduced to a shuffling cripple.. The Saddo didn't hold back, and tossed plenty of jaw and earache in for good measure as well.. *belches... It was probably some time after 2am that I surfaced enough to realise that both my hips were in trouble, and that as usual our Area Controller was taking advantage of his Missus sleeping, to escalate the payback routine...
Your reaction to all of this?

If I know for a fact that mentioning Tamara Balliram/nee Moodliar, on these pages inevitably leads to an increase in the physical attacks on my person, why TF do I do it?  You reckon that by now even the slowest of labrats would've learned to avoid making mention of the Merc. Pinetown Financial Manager?  *rictus grin...
You would have me leave out such a heavily invested Player simply because Balliram has been encouraged to believe that mentioning her name here allows him the freedom to increase the physical attacks?  Since when did the Sadist need an excuse FFS? *chokes...

She'd avoided me like the veritable plague at last week's Meeting, and I confess to wondering which Dealership she'd used to acquire her replacement vehicle...
Who was it that had offered her the best deal?  Dominic or Tamara?  *teeth... To be hijacked in your driveway is a traumatic experience for anyone, let alone a woman on her own. To replace the stolen vehicle with something as ostentatious as a white Mercedes, smacks of a brain-fart in the extreme....
Or is the entire situation rather more complicated than it appears on the surface?  *winks...

My VC mentioned yesterday that he'd been having increased problems with his feet, and that his ankles had swollen to the extent that he'd paid a visit to the doctor. Needless to say his GP had been baffled by the cause..  Different people naturally react differently to Balliram's attentions via their powerlines, and I'd say that swollen ankles fits neatly under the Burning Feet frequency, wouldn't you?
Were I to call Sue the Book, who was suffering such agonies with both her hips a week ago, what are the odds that she's been experiencing the feeling of ants running around her ankle joints lately? (Her description of what was happening to HER thumb-joint at the identical time I acquired a massive infection in the same area, last March).  Are you awed and impressed by this ongoing display of cruelty?    As long as Balliram continues to be allowed the freedom to rule the airwaves, it certainly appears that you condone this extreme behaviour...
Do you honestly think he restricts these attacks to the few poeople that I'm aware of?  How many others are suffering the agonies of the damned, that you'll never hear about? *vomits..

LATER at 12noon

As crippled as my Controller has seen fit to have me today, I yet managed to tidy up the viggie patch and bag the cuttings...*beams.  The GW has gone off to the shops, where I've no doubt he'll work himself into a froth over everyone else's poor driving skills and thoughtlessness... What is it with generally mild-mannered people who become Mr. Hyde behind the wheel of a car? *eyeroll..

I guess my Controller is tucked comfortably into der Bunker, alternating between ensuring that I'm miserable, and listening to private conversations across the Zone... It's a busy time for these criminals, and you can lay odds that Nayager already has a list of those homes that will be empty tomorrow and just crying out for a visit by some of his low-life contacts...  Information he would have gleaned from BigEar's eavesdropping sessions in the weeks leading up to the holidays...

Our Sky News channel was blacked out a total of four times yesterday morning, and then again on the Movie Magic Channel after 6pm.. This morning Balliram resumed the nonsense, and this time a message EO6 appeared, to say that our SmartCard was either inserted incorrectly or was Faulty.. Pretty conclusive evidence that the arsehole next door has little to keep him occupied other than his usual malicious vindictiveness... Shame...*yawns...
My kid is due to arrive with the Aviator for a few day's visit, and it's hoped you appreciate the ensuing whine-free air accordingly, and make the most of the holidays while you can.. Stay safe, and peace...

---oOo---

Eventually published on Wednesday 28th December 2011 at 3.32pm