Thursday, December 22, 2011

NOTHING TO HIDE...?
(begun Friday 23rd December at 4am...)

*This morning's little demonstration of cleverness involves the GW's preferred News Channel i.e. Sky ... In the hour or two we've had it running, it's blacked out four times so far, with no warning whatsover.  The other channels are operating perfectly.  A variation on what's become a tired theme, to say the least...*

Turns out that Albie Breed's appearance in the Gazette wasn't a one-off news item at all, but part of a neat little campaign to show you that vodacom have absolutely nothing to hide, and are as honest as the day is long, as I'd found the same article in at least three of the other local rags yesterday.. *chokes..
It's only a leeetle base-station after all, and could hardly pose a risk to all the parents and their kids who opt to spend the day at uShaka's Water World Fun Park, right next to the Phantom Ship and it's funnel loaded with technology... What was it that Tracey-Lee had said about water and microwaves?  I can't remember, but I doubt it was anything cheerful..

LATER at 4.35am..

When I'd come through here just over five minutes earlier, I could still hear the thick, far-off sound of a wireless song, when it suddenly stopped altogether at 4.30am on the nose.. Switch off time?
A deliciously cool breeze is blowing outside, though it's yet to make much difference to the baking temperatures here indoors.. I'd called the GW to come check out the Casio on Wednesday night at 8.18pm, where in my corner of the bedroom it insisted it was 31.5C!  Funny enough, I'm inclined to believe I ain't seen nothin yet, hey Balliram? *winks...

Last night was yet another spent enduring the spiteful attentions of the Sicko on Cloud 9, though at 4.12am I'd suddenly realised that the damaging Broken Hip frequency had been dumbed right down at last, and that I could turn over without feeling the urge to scream...
Hell, the main damage to that area was achieved overnight two (or was it three) weeks back, and now it's a simple matter for the Sadist to continue flooding our home with that beauty, to constantly remind me that honesty is not necessarily always the best policy... *grins..

Who paid for the solar-powered geyser to be installed next door at No. 6?  A heavily-subsidized gift from the Druglord himself?  Much as I believe that those different makes of sleek black cars that appeared in the quadrangle at Sydenham SAPS were designed to smooth several officer's ruffled feathers, would I question whether Balliram's latest acquisition helped to mollify an increasingly irritated Missus C...
Then there's the matter of the additional remote.  Totally unlike the familiar chirrup I've gotten so used to over the years, this one emits just one or two shifty sounding 'woops' that appear to have a startling and immediate effect upon my person...
Has Balliram explained to his little wife the real purpose behind this new device?  As programmed as she is to automatically shriek liar, liar, each time I open my mouth, I guess she'd have to concede there's absolutely no reason for me to prevaricate in any way.. So - what line has Balliram fed her regarding the new remote, and what reason has he given for the startling and immediate affect it has on me?  Could that new device be labelled Exhibit A in my quest to prove that Tamara's husband lies to her as casually and regularly as he does to the rest of you?
The sad possibility that Missus C has long been aware of this shifty habit and has chosen to overlook it, has to be considered... That the stakes in this wicked game are now such that she can no longer afford to be sensitive...

The engineered runoff achieved in the Jan Smuts by-road the night before last, would've been nothing like as spectacular as the one that must have occurred in Locksley Drive opposite the Highway Hospice on Tuesday night.. Check HERE at how the sand has been forced down the road almost to the 45th Cutting intersection, to see the size of that enormous pressure burst...
The GW remarked that he'd seen a trickle of water running into Locksley on I guess the Tuesday afternoon, but that it hadn't appeared worth reporting... Ooops?  I figure that it would've been most likely in the early hours of Wednesday morning when that pipe finally blew, and what a sight it must have been....
Something like THIS jet of water fountaining into the air over by Carol's empty home, not that long ago?

Neil McCleod would still have the ratepayers believe that water is a scarce and precious commodity, when he is solidly behind the practise of runoffs... That across the Province you can guarantee there are still hydrants being uncapped to release huge volumes of water in order to facilitate the cabling now running through the water lines.. Though the authorities continue to insist that these disasters are generally due to some sort of vandalism or theft... *vomits... How many of you have pointed out how simple it would be to create a register of all the Scrap Metal merchants in the area, and to see to it that they are policed on a regular basis?
If copper and cable theft is costing industry and Munis the millions they claim, why has this not been done?

The answer is simple, my dear Watson.. For the zillionth time I shall remind you that the powercuts are necessary to recoup the losses incurred by the huge volumes of increased power required by the energy-saving, wireless friendly CFL lights, to infest your homes and businesses, and to in some cases, allow 'adjustments' to be made to circuits without fear of frying the wekkers....
The regular water runoffs are geared to reduce the inevitable pressure build-up caused by the fibre being stuffed through the water lines...  Whether the pipe in the bank opposite the Hospice on Locksley was deliberately 'nudged' into exploding, or whether it was a genuine oversight, we'll never know... But you can rest assured that McCleod didn't lose any sleep over that appalling wastage, and nor will he over the next one...

LATER at 5.45am

The very real possibility that Balliram would stick to his pattern of increasing the assaults on me while I was out with the GW in the Polo, didn't materialise at all.. Though I'm certain the Cracker joined us in the car, there'd been an almost eerie lack of discomfort experienced during the entire trip out yesterday... *blinks..
We'd been stuck in heavy traffic near the Sanlam Centre in Pinetown, when I'd finally remarked on the situation to the GW and had said that apart from a few random sparkles of BackFire pain here and there, the regular hugely increased levels of discomfort endured in Pinetown, simply weren't there...*startled...

Whether imagined or not, within minutes of my remark, my feet suddenly grew uncomfortable, before the sensation faded and disappeared....
May I say at this point that Jannie van Zyl's continued hoots of feigned disbelief come way too late to hide the encouragement he's given his Protege all along..*sick.. That my struggles to describe exactly what is being done to us, are simply too consistent to be regarded as anything other than the truth...
The GW had dropped me back home before 1.30pm and I'd remarked that unusually, our Controller's Beemer was still on his driveway...

I'd been unpacking my shopping bags when Penny came into the kitchen and said that her feet were hurting.  WTF?  I'd tried to get more details but it was futile as she couldn't explain more than to say they were hurting.. *looks at the Sadist...
Like I said, you Chop... I've spent many hours over the last few weeks enduring the bubbling feeling in my feet and ankles and the dull unpleasant burn/ache that goes with it.... Were your regular activities in the Polo curtailed for some reason yesterday, and instead you amused yourself trying out the Burning Feet frequency on Miss Ndenga?   Why didn't you nip over to the Wireless Station on Ridge as usual, once the GW had collected me at 10.30am?
Was it deemed expedient to keep a low profile for once, or was the office closed for festivities?   You certainly weren't employing the forest of aerials and masts that saturate the Pinetown CBD to increase my misery, as you usually do on a Thursday.. The reason?    You had to baby-sit? Twaddle!!

Eh, you Foul Creature, pull the other one.. Yesterday's uncharacteristic behaviour was nothing more than a strategic attempt to reduce the spotlight on your disgusting behaviour, and predictably you couldn't resist taking out your frustrations on my unfortunate domestic.. *spews... Your eye-rolling innocence has long passed it's sell-by date or usefulness, and hopefully is wasted on anyone wading through these pages...
If I were of the nervous disposition, I'd be trembling in my shoes at the support you continue to receive from the corrupt PTB, when in fact you deserve a life sentence behind bars...

I'm not, and it goes without saying that Balliram's murderous behaviour sets the tone for the entire Surveillance Project, and you'd do well to accept this....
The tenant that died in mysterious circumstances up at No. 12 Garbutt Road?  The autopsy apparently showed that the eventual cause of death had been pneumonia, though her Landord insisted she'd not appeared in any way under the weather before she'd been laid low.  The fact that the power to several of the properties adjacent and including No. 12 was turned off for nearly 6 days shortly after the woman's demise, leads me to believe that a surreptitious investigation was being carried out to find the reason for her death at such a young age..(45).
An official had finally told the irate Owner at No. 12 that a resident in Harris Crescent had for some reason concreted over a cable, and that that had been the cause of the lengthy power failure.  The unfortunate latest victim of this wondrous technological marvel that is the Project, will be written off as just another statistic, and forgotten about until the next cover-up...

LATER at 7.35am

I'd climbed gingerly back on Cloud 9 at 6.40am, and closed my red-rimmed eyes briefly... While sleep had eluded me, astonishingly I could lie in any position I pleased, and only a heavy numbness at the top of my leg reminded me of the damage achieved by Balliram so far...
I've actually just performed a croaky but passable rendition of Cheek to Cheek for the GW's benefit, hip-sway included.. *grins...
The Pig has chosen to run the Broken Wrists and Hands frequency to enhance our idle chatter at the moment, and will no doubt crank up the Broken Hip frequency later..
As the focal point of so much of this Dark Magic, you'll forgive me when I say it's rapidly losing it's appeal..
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 23rd December 2011 at 10.18am