Monday, December 05, 2011

THE BEE'S KNEES...
(begun Monday 5th December at 3.30am..)

*Due to circumstances, I was unable to update my blog yesterday.  Something that nearly led to a Fatal Error overnight.... However, that will have to wait for the moment, as this is a catch-up call for the day...*

My kid's down for a visit, so me and the guys have got company on Cloud 9, and it was the GW doing the Dry Cough Shuffle that woke me.. What was that about? I haven't heard him cough in an age.. Something he breathed? *spits...
For what it's worth, there was a muted Wireless song running when I took the dogs out to pee last night, and there's still one at it now, though I don't intend trying to track it's source... *yawns...
Both my ears have just been squeezed to within an inch of their life, and it's all systems go, here in Radioland..

I'm betting you're torn... That part of you wants to believe Selebi's alleged stroke is his just desserts, or that he's paid for the diagnosis and is faking.. There's a third possibility as well..
Schadenfreude.. A rather beautiful word for a sickening disease that I'd hazard now afflicts nine out of ten Area Controllers... Some, as with Nayager and Balliram, to the degree that it's become a perverted obsession....
Why would Agliotti be different?
Is it not possible that he'd enjoy listening to his ex-Puppet's audibly distressed reaction to the news that his Appeal had failed?  And even if that druglord wasn't interested, odds are that Selebi's Controller was..

What are the chances that as Jackie and his family were waiting for the verdict, his Monitor upped the audio-enhancing technology in their home to it's maximum levels, so as not to miss so much as a groan of dismay?  What are the odds that the sudden flood of unregulated wireless frequencies, coupled with the fellow's existing stress, could have triggered the stroke?  Yeah, I hear you.. He deserved it, right?  Maybe by the end of his rule he did, but you're missing the point...
I'd hope that Rezah would correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd hazard that a stroke is one of the easier results to achieve via the judicious use of specific wireless frequencies?  Though I doubt there are any Operatives with the ability to actually juggle the severity of such a stroke, as that would depend on the victim's physical make-up, surely?

I'd say that if Selebi's audio-enhancing technology were activated at the moment he heard the devastating news, (and going on Balliram's obsessive eavesdropping, it most likely was), it was a fine opportunity to lay the groundwork for the fellow's ultimate demise...  Were the ex-Police Commissioner to be taken care of permanently, it would ease any anxieties that Agliotti suffered, thinking that his one-time Pet Monkey would shoot his mouth off, and due to Jackie's age and circumstances, no-one would question his passing..*shrugs..
How'm I doing here Earl?
This wirelessed weapon of war is just the bee's knees, is it not?  Have you had your goons employ the Stroke frequency elsewhere here in the Zone?  I guess you don't have to answer that one, though the jury is still out on No. 12 Garbutt Road's 46 year-old tenant, that now lies waiting at Luthuli for her autopsy...

At this point it should be noted that I appear to have been upgraded.. This past week or more have had me experiencing several really nasty sharp pains in my head, on top of the relentless BackFire and Broken Hands that Balliram employs with abandon... Pains that only occur when I'm in specific areas of my home, like my chair in front of the TV, or as I walk into the bedroom and stand under the DSTV dish..
It's also been employed a couple of times as I sat at the computer, and is most certainly being deliberately manipulated by Mistuh Balliram, Coward Extrordinaire.... *gags...
I choose to find it flattering that after all these years of providing light entertainment for the Troops, I'm to be upgraded to a higher amd more concentrated form of attack... Something I said, perhaps?  *winks... Along with this latest arrival, Balliram has seen fit to run the BackFire frequency at it's top end, pretty much day and night, giving me to believe he's less than delighted with my current performance... *grins..

Despite my rants to the contrary, I like to believe there are more than a few good people out there who see my Controller for the downright sadistic yellow-bellied coward he surely is... That what began as a Spy-training exercise has assuredly become a sick obsession, and might well end up being turned around to provide useful studies on the Monitor's themselves, and how long it takes before their egos implode in on themselves...

Did you read the piece in yesterday's Tribune, News, Page 12, I am still in love and can't move on..?
Niyanta Singh did a really good job of eliciting sympathy for Veenand Singh's family and fiancee, but when push comes to shove, she's up against the might of the Curry Mob, and it's not going to change anything...
Three years after the murder, and the trial was adjourned yet again to allow the Defence time to prepare it's case... Have you ever heard such utter rubbish?  Was Magistrate Boshoff in charge of the latest proceedings, and if so, WTF was he thinking to allow them to get away with it? *eyeroll... Has he now his own Leverage File, and is it being used to manipulate his decisions on this matter?  That's the way it works, hey Earl?
Saturate the fellow's home and workplace with monitoring in the hopes that something will turn up that can be used to manipulate him?
It could be the smallest of things.. Over-imbibing at a private party?  But if someone were to suggest to the Magistrate that such behaviour was unbecoming to a man in his position, and if it were to come to the public's attention, it could do his reputation harm, blah blah blah... You see where I'm going with this, and how effectively the wireless/fibre over powerlines may be used to in fact, ultimately run an entire country? *winks at Mr. van Zyl...

LATER at 5.15am

I'm aware that I'm in the unique position of being able to assess and report back on what progress, if any, the Author's Star Operative has made in the six years since he was handed the power circuits to control by Allen Spence, and told to go for it...
When it comes to cowardly pursuits, I'd have to score him a ten out of ten, and say that Barnabas knew what he was about when he and Jannie agreed to recruit this Sad Creature to be his IT Monkey, along with the subsequently convicted Sex Felon...
To employ Balliram to train up other easily-led and gullible youngsters to handle circuits around the Province, was the obvious way to go.. Utterly devoid of anything remotely resembling honesty or integrity, and yellow to the core, my Controller will by now be a role-model admired by more than a few like-minded squirts.. *belches..

I would go so far as to say Cowardice is a trait highly prized by the Authors, as it means their Controllers will go to any lengths to avoid being caught out.. Balliram's weakest point is his lack of understanding of the term stealth, and to this day he blunders about our home like a veritable bull in a china shop... As I pottered about in the kitchen ten minutes earlier, first the fridge motor announced his arrival noisily, followed shortly afterwards by the little freezer... *blinks.. If you've spent as much time as I have, up and about in the quiet early hours, you will have learned to recognize the sounds made by your larger appliances.. *shrugs..

LATER at 1.20pm

Our Neighbour Fantastique's raucous house alarm has just run it's full course for the second time in an hour.. Having had his gardener strip my eugenia hedge back to the bone, it's now a pleasure to go hang over the wall and check whether burglars are making off with my Monitor's assets.. *winks...
They'd had their handyman in yesterday, to put a metal awning over the little toilet window (at least I hope it's metal) but despite this, I can still see that the window is cracked open a couple of inches...
Why would one overlook an entry point so highly favoured by thieves?  Is the maid there today, and is she struggling to manage the remote?

I do believe that the Ballirams have, over the years, had to call in their Insurance Assessors more than any of the other residents in this little stretch of the Crescent.. As there is still no razor wire on the corner of their front deck, where I've seen unwanted guests gain access to their property with ease, by going up the strangler fig, it would appear they're less than bothered by the possibility of unwanted intrusion... It's the wind setting off the alarm, Balliram?  Ai carumba, dude... Never kid a kidder, Creep....
Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 6th December 2011 at 7.23am...