Wednesday, December 07, 2011

APOPLECTIC...
(Begun Monday 5th December at 11pm..)

*You'll have to forgive my more than usual incoherence here... Our power was cut last night at about 8.30pm and restored at 11pm, only to go off again this morning at around 7.50am until 4.30pm... *

I'd not had the bedside light out ten minutes when the Bastard came wading in, fists flying, and nailed me without so much as a by-your-leave... *blinks... The chosen area for this demo hit my four back teeth on the bottom jaw, and included my ear.  Within minutes it felt as if I'd developed a raging infection, easily as bad as that that had hit my wrist back in March and blown my arm up like a balloon...
I got back up and dressed, and switched the kettle on for a cuppa.  Before it had even boiled, the heat and pain had vanished completely.  Sitting here now at the desk nearest der Bunker, though the affected ear feels a little more pressure than usual, there's not a twinge of pain in my teeth or ear... The Christmas Beetle chorus however, is at it's most piercing..

Shall we satisfy Balliram's craving for recognition of his genius, and put our hands together in a round of applause? Should we acknowledge that the archived data given to him by the ex-Sentech employee has finally tipped him over the edge?  Which of the highly animated conversations held during the course of the evening led to this latest unbridled outburst of rage? *fascinated...

I'd been frankly astonished when twenty good people turned up at our CPF Meeting tonight..At some point during the proceedings I'd cut in to ask the Sydenham Heights ladies whether they would be attending the Sparks Est. Sector Forum Meeting on Thursday, as they'd reported that the gambling, drug taking and mischief over at the flats was once again totally out of control...
You'll recall I told you of how the Head of the newly formed CPF had made a promise/declaration that a special effort would be made to assist the community over at Sydenham Heights?  How could the tenants test that committment that was promised, unless they attended those Meetings?
As clueless as always, I failed to see that my VC had taken exception to my suggestion, and that my Vice-Treasurer was apoplectic with rage...*grins.. To what must have been the delight of the Eavesdroppers, my VC had voiced his displeasure straight after the Meeting, while I stood there with my mouth opening and closing like a stranded goldfish... *chokes..

As far as my VC was concerned, I was encouraging our members to leave and to join the other CPF.  Well, said I, when I could - They're now Ward 31, and officially they belong to the Sparks Est. Forum.  He replied that that was NOT the case, and that they may attend either if they choose to.. Excellent.. *blinks..
I'd gabbled on that the way I saw it, and the only way to prove that the newly formed CPF was genuinely well-intentioned and not deliberately created to divide and weaken the Sydenham community, was if the Sydenham Heights delegation attended the new Forum to see whether the promises made to them were kept, and hopefully in the end, he gottit... *beams...

Our Vice-Treasurer's knipshin? Whoa!  Above all else, people are fascinating, are they not?  Until proven otherwise I shall continue to insist that Barnabas is behind the mischief caused between the two erstwhile political candidates for the recent local elections, and that he has personally made them each similar promises of his support... A sure-fire ploy designed to have a ripple effect, and to cause further divisions amongst the community.. It's now 11.53pm and I'm off to try Cloud 9 again...

Tuesday 5th December at 9.25am

I'd gone back to bed and dozed off until 12.37am when the mischief was abruptly renewed, only this time it was the fillings in my TOP four back teeth, and my ear was again included.. I can give you no good reason why I first made a note of the time before I got out of bed and pulled the plug out of the single jackpoint and switched it off, and then trundled through to the lounge where I did the same thing with the TV jack..

Something in my addled head that had connected the severity and precision of that brutal attack to the satellite dish on the roof above my head?  *chokes.. I went back to bed and had no further problems...
At this point I've absolutely no idea whether my actions queered the Sadist's pitch, or whether he'd merely grown bored with his cruel games...
While I've found that the BackFire and Broken Hands can be employed just as effectively during a powercut, does it preclude the worst of the precision attacks?  *fascinated...
Although he has the means to administer the coup de gras at pretty much any point, it's unsurprising to find he prefers to continue the long and drawn-out method of torture that he has at his grubby fingertips...
To the rubber-neckers who frequent my blog to get their rocks off on my reports of the painful and often bloody successes achieved by their pathetic idol, you may care to note my overwhelming repugnance for this latest twist in the tale...  If this pitiful Creature's character is in any way one that you aspire to emulate, I'd have to say that for the moment you're on the winning team, and much good may it do you.. *mutters...

There'd been water running down the Crescent when I went up in the early afternoon, and visible signs of a fairly respectable runoff down the little by-road past Carol's abandoned home.. More than a few pale-faced young managers scuttled about in charge of the latest fibre cable-laying operation, though I've no idea whether they are H20 affiliated or not.. These enormously wasteful runoffs are set to continue indefinitely as our appointed City Officials continue to squeal that illegal water connections are costing ratepayers thousands.. *spews...

LATER at 5.35pm

Is it possible that some, if not all of the dozen or so signal-enhancing lights plastered about Balliram's property could in fact be referred to as antennae?  That they can in fact transmit an enormous amount of power as THIS one demonstrated when it literally cooked a section of the giant strangler- fig down in the valley and the light was subsequently de-activated for a long time?  I guess whatever it was emitting has long since been adjusted to avoid creating further proof of it's abilities...
The one stuck on the wall next to their kids room at No. 6 has those same properties fosho, and the results of it's careful manipulation had the GW trundling off back to his GP this afternoon.. The doc is plainly baffled and I'm keen to see what diagnosis he comes up with to explain the relatively new pain in my old man's calf...
Does the frequency used to create the massive infection in my Michan Road friend's shin, sit close on the spectrum to the one employed on the GW's calf?
Oh, and by the by, it would be futile to attempt to deny this brutality after last night's double attack as I lay on Cloud 9... *snorts..

LATER at 7.55pm

There'd been like a preliminary dip a bit earlier, and then at 7.30pm the latest blatant load-shedding exercise began  *yawns...  I'd been studying the Mothership through the binoculars and had noticed that only four of the six overheads were active. Economy-run to offset Balliram's biggun nearest us, that was still running long after sun-up this morning?  The cost of keeping streetlights running 24/7 to prevent cable theft is negligible, my effing eye!
Vastly more amounts of power than are standard are pumping out of those permanently active lights in order to allow the nearest Controller to access the homes on that circuit...

It makes no difference at all if you can't figure out how it's being done, just so long as you're aware that once your home is hooked to the grid, it's likely that if you're lucky you'll lose a few appliances to over-heating, and if you're not, the unqualified Lout that's managing your power supplies could well start an electrical fire in your house...
It's a sure-fire way of weeding out the Corrupt within the Ruling Party?  Man, that is SO bloody reassuring... Now if you could just tell me why it's an even worse breed of criminal that has been tasked to handle the monitoring?  *interested.... On second thoughts, don't bother.. I've answered myself dozens of times, and you should all have a pretty good idea why the telecoms giants have seen fit to recruit druglords and crime bosses to run this magnificent operation.

I took the dogs up top for a stroll in the moonlight, and there's a cool wind blowing, making this latest outrage/outage quite bearable... Wanker Boy or his Missus chirrup their remote plaintively in an effort to show solidarity with their guinea-pigs, and the neighbourhood dogs have been going nuts...
I was thinking about the enormous increase in diabetes over the last few years, and I've no doubt that much of the cause will be ascribed to food additives and the like.. Nonetheless, I find it beyond odd that no sign of the disease was picked up on my Michan Road friend during his full medical, just weeks prior to being hospitalised with so-called cellulitis....
If there is a connection between diabetes and the huge amounts of EMR and wireless frequencies being unleashed on the population, the Zone is the place to investigate... It's now 8.20pm and I'm off to read my book for a bit.. cheers...

Wednesday 7th December at 3.30am..

The power finally came back on at 11pm.. A neat load-shedding exercise that Dickwad has probably figured done regularly, will neatly recoup some of the costs of the additional power required by the Surveillance technology in this little area... If it were pukka wartime and the population had been asked to make this sacrifice, I could understand, but I guess it's the lies and subterfuge that I find quite so repugnant..*shrugs...
*The BackFire has just arrived and is climbing rapidly up the scale...*waves cheerfully to the Sadist...*
Have a happy day, and peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 7th December 2011 at 6.05pm.