Saturday, December 03, 2011

MORE TO IT THAN ........?
(begun Sunday 4th December at 4.45am..)


If I were the Courageous Couple, what I'd have done is for summer or FlipDeezy to head on over to efnet #trivia last night and strike up a chat with as many of those idlers as possible... At some point into the pot I'd drop that I'd heard that Sue the Book's second little banger got nicked yesterday in Pinetown, and I'd roll my eyes metaphorically and say that you can bet the old cow at No. 8 will insist Balliram was involved in the theft...
How many times over the years was that devious little ploy used to great effect?  Prime the mugs early, so they're already sceptical even before I've put pen to paper?  *winks.

And so it was... When I'd finally read her text and gotten up the nerve to call her, it had been to find her at her lowest ebb.. My bookish friend seems to spend her life lurching from disaster to disaster, and yet she's somehow picked herself up after each catastrophe and carried on with a smile.. You have a problem?  Call her, and if she can help you, she will..
You already know that a couple of months back Sue's 80+ year old mum had to move out of her cottage and in with Sue, as she now needs full-time care.. If I were to tell you that on top of having her wheels stolen yesterday, her old lady has taken a turn for the worse, maybe you'll understand why my friend is at last close to breaking point?

That little house at No. 5 has been a favourite haunt of the Cracker and his equally perverted buddy, Glen Nayager, since Spence handed over the powerlines to those criminals in 2005.  I've told you several times how she was used in exercises to demonstrate the options afforded by the Surveillance technology, with stunning success...  Why would I not believe that yesterday's disaster didn't involve the Crime Boss Glen Nayager and his cowardly IT Monkey?  Simply because it took place in Pinetown, and not here in the Zone?
After I've so often described how Balliram joins us in the Polo on our Thursday outings, and merrily hops from antenna to mast to keep up with us, as we go about our business?

The first thing the GW had said on hearing the news, was along the lines that he was surprised that anyone would bother to steal that car.. Au contraire - It's just the sort of operation that would delight Tweedledumb and Tweedledee, and would most certainly be a doddle to achieve...
It's a given that Sue's banger has had a tracking device installed unbeknownst to her, at some point... Something that's a great deal easier to achieve than you'd think... All the two low-lifes would then have to do, is to have Nayager's paid stooges follow her until the time was ripe, and bingo, she comes out of a shop to find her car has vanished...
Insured?  Hell, I've no idea where she'd find the money to pay the premiums, but even so, it's highly unlikely the payout would cover much more than a second-hand bicycle... *vomits...
I'd actually go to the wall swearing that those two depraved monsters were indeed directly involved in this latest cruelty, and based on their past history, you're going to have to make up your own minds...*shrugs...

Have you had a chance to check out the front page of yesterday's Independent on Saturday at www.tios.co.za?  After what he's been through, Paul O'Sullivan has every right to be elated by the verdict, and though I rejoice for him and his family, that justice has apparently been seen to be done, the real perpetrators of the thousands of atrocities committed during Selebi's 9-year tenure, remain free to continue running this Puppet Show....
O'Sullivan says it himself... That Jackie frequently hung out with Barnabas' counterpart up in Gauteng, Glen Agliotti...

By now you've surely accepted that our Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, Allen Spence, has indeed handed over the Zone's powerlines to Michael Barnabas' stooges to control... And I've insisted all along that the identical procedure was followed in Gauteng, and all the other provinces as well...  That Barnabas will have been operating as a Consultant to his portly colleague up in the Johannesburg area, is a given...
How often have I said that one look at that smug expression will confirm that Agliotti has as much access to the powerlines and telephone networks as our own Druglord has down this end?

I can only guess that somewhere along the line O'Sullivan discovered that Selebi's cronies in the mafia finally considered the police Commissioner had reached his sell-by date, and had allowed their erstwhile puppet to be roped and thrown by the Crime Fighter... Theatrics on a grand scale, designed to fool the majority into thinking that justice has been done, when of course it hasn't at all...
Selebi is merely a token sacrifice, now deemed useful to draw you from the scent of the Real criminals who manipulated him so successfully.. *yawns...
Would I be giving our Jannie too much credit were I to suggest he is well aware that this is the truth of the sordid matter?  I think not...
All I have to go on is the fact that Mr. van Zyl has personally met Hilary from our ISP tradepage, here in Durban, and he'd said as much.... The Strategist will no doubt have a plausible reason for his dealings with that charming and kind lady, and yet there is way more to it than meets the eye... Jannie van Zyl knows as well as I do, that Agliotti has been afforded the same privileges as Michael Barnabas, and he could also tell you the names of the Druglord's counterparts in all the other areas across the country who have been handed such enormous power over their communities....

That sharp, amiable, bend-over-backwards-to-help-you Telecoms Agent, working knowingly with the very dregs of society?  Karl Muller has himself touched on the type of company that vodacom keeps, and you would believe that was an isolated incident? *chokes...
With the average IT tech's ego being what it is, (you'll pardon me for generalising at this point, but I guess under the circumstances it's justifiable), there is a wall of refusal to accept the obvious...
The very idea that so many bright sparks could have been conned by one man, is impossible to accept..
Can Mr. van Zyl's Superiors plug the leaks (!) that are starting to spring up, before too much damage is done, and my six years of raving here are proven to be the truth, the whole damned truth, and nothing but the truth?  Will the www.stupidcancer.org site eventually gain a larger membership than even mybroadband, thanks to the telecom's giants and their inhumane experiment?

Anyone notice how many new homes in the suburbs are being built to resemble fortresses?  Understandable due to the crime?  No, I'm speaking specifically of the thickness of the walls and the inordinate number of bricks being used to create these walls.. Impregnable to what?  EMR and wireless frequencies would be my bet, and certainly not your would-be house-breaker...
It's laughable to consider that the majority could begin to afford to take similar precautions, but man, wouldn't it be great if they'd been at least offered the opportunity, and told the reasons why? Just kidding... If the population were made aware of exactly what this gigantic experiment entailed and how it's set to affect them physically, there'd by mass hysteria, and we can't have that, hey Janneman?  *teeth...

LATER at 6.30am

A huge pocket of BackFire hit me as I stepped into the passage, and the bones in my hands ground together almost audibly as I made my coffee, standing by the kettle jackpoint.. You ask how I am?  *falls over choking.. By now you're well aware of what I endure at the hands of the Sadist next door, though I doubt you can imagine the levels of pain that I live with... What I go through when I sit here to chat to you?  Besides, I'd rather you asked after the GW's health, and whether or not his calf has succumbed to a mysterious infection yet...
Our Area Controller feeds avidly off of my reports, and I'll oblige him by saying this latest precision attack is proving most successful, and my old man remains crippled and in pain... How difficult it must be for Balliram to protest his innocence, when in fact his greatest desire is to be lauded for his nefarious achievements... Not to worry Master, I'm sure the Druglord and your buddy Nayager will heap your sorry head with praise...
Still diligently setting Missus B.Snr's feet on fire in the wee hours?  Still fish in a barrel, hey Balliram?

Anyone care to poke around and find out what year it was that Jackie Selebi was first diagnosed as diabetic?  *curious... How long after 2004 did he start displaying those symptoms?  How soon after his office and home were wired to the nearest streetlight?  A streetlight festooned with wireless/fibre Surveillance technology, fosho.. You're paying attention out there?  Excellent....

Check out THESE enormous Magdalena puff-ball fungi that have suddenly popped up in my garden this year.. I checked on google to find that they're supposedly edible and flourish in nutrient-rich grass..  As they all cluster around my sewage line down under the avo tree, I guess I'll pass on cooking them up for tea.. *gags...
After 35 years of living here, to see these strange growths for the first time, is a pretty clear indication that despite the prolific bird-life, something has changed dramatically..
Time to import a couple more toads over my wall, Balliram?  The last two that 'found' their way here, disappeared quicker than a speeding bullet, and despite the heavy rains, I've not heard a single one nearby in weeks... Slacking dude?  Too preoccupied with other mischief.. Tsk, tsk...

Peace...

---oOo---

Sunday 4th December 2011 at 9.30am.