Thursday, November 10, 2011

THE SAME PAGE..?
(begun Friday 11th November at 2.45am..)


I switched the bedside light on and wrote it down.. 1.49am.. He CAN multi-task after all? Both the BackFire and Ache to the Hips running at max levels?  Man, if you have trouble waking up in the mornings, there's a combination that'll do the trick.. Here Balliram, have one of these, you sick Bastard... *finger...
Anyways, now I'm up, and in return for my Controller's charming wake-up call I've finally pulled both curtains across here in the back room, next to der Bunker, and I guess that's his live feed screwed, or the visuals at least...

I've also switched the wall jack off, just for the hell of it, and while the MastFighter seemed to think doing that eased some of her physical pain, it doesn't work that way for me, but what it does do, is make Balliram REALLY tetchy... *dances...
There's been a wekker busy inside the Chickencoop most days since the Solar Power installation next door at no. 6, and you can hear the power tools going at it hammer and tongs...I speculated aloud last night that whatever massive upgrade that's going on, might well be in an effort to placate Missus Courageous, who I'm guessing would like to relocate asap...

Sutcliffe valued that tiny but beautifully appointed little home at over a million, but in the long run it's going to be worth squat... Realtors are saying that houses surrounding cellmasts lose a huge chunk of their value and let's face it, Balliram's nest faces both a mast and a mini base station, and is way too close to those overheads on Jan Smuts for comfort.. *shrugs...  I predict that all these houses bordering the valley will one day go at bargain basement prices, if at all, and that certainly includes ours....

Is Barnabas a Mario Puzo fan?  Hey Earl, you want to tell us how many times you've watched The Godfather trilogy?  *snorts... You need to check out the front page of this week's Weekly Gazette at www.tabloidmedia.co.za and Man Shot 13 Times...   I love how the journo insists on referring to these scum as druglords.. Dear Lawd, Zain!  They are DEALERS dude, DEALERS!
Was Barnabas the first to call Ravi's distraught family after the shooting, to offer his condolences?  I'm betting on that one... *winks....   I'm also betting that our Earl was on the blower to at least one of the three suspects taken into custody, to reassure them of his support and remind them to keep their mouths shut..

You've found the personal touch works wonders hey Earl?  Playing your minions off one against the other, with such stunning results?  *chokes... Getting your dogs to pick one another off will earn you kudos from the BigBoyz in the Destabilise the Country Planning Department fosho...
Speaking of dogs, check out the cur on Page 3, Nayager: re-trial edges closer..  It's godsgift to female Police Officers folks, and if he ever gets to re-don the SAPS uniform, you know this country is in serious trouble...
Been laying the groundwork for your longed-for comeback Glen?  Whining repeatedly to the Clare Estate Head and promising him the earth if he will only support you? *falls over ..  I saw how he looked at me at the Motherbody Meeting and knew straight off that my name has come up more than once in your special little chats...Dear Mr. A has bought your crock hook, line and sinker, and it's set to achieve even more divisions between the Sector Forums before you're done.. Hell, with access to all the phonelines and homes, you know exactly who supports you, and who's wavering and might be persuaded to vote in your favour, and who despises you now and forever, and will pay for it down the line..*shrugs...

LATER at 3.55am

I strongly suspect the current loss of our internet service is due in part to my insistence that you pay attention to Karl Muller's posts... *beams.. What I can't put into coherent words, Muller most certainly can, and when you finally grasp exactly what the Surveillance technology can do to you physically, the Strategist's days are numbered...  It wouldn't be an over-statement to say our Jannie makes Jack Kavorkian look like a benign angel of mercy, and I kid you not...
To this end I'd hazard he's given the nod to our Area Controller to see that our service is totally mucked about, and I'm flattered in the extreme... *curtseys...

I spent a really interesting evening over at the Sparks Estate Sector Forum Meeting last night, and came away more certain than ever that Barnabas has the ear of a good many of those people, as he plays one off against the other.. My word, but I'd love to hear him in operation, selling his reformed image and earnestly touting the technology as the only means of saving the country from ruin, all the while flooding the Zone with drugs via the back door...
The Struggle-Activist said last night that her internet was also down, and my immediate reaction was delight to know that she's paying attention....  Who'd have guessed that the Village Idiot would ever start making sense.. *beams...

It's like this Janneman.. Earl's charming little paybacks achieved by his Monkey Balliram over the powerlines, could well be what ultimately topples the Druglord.. With or without the internet I'm now making it my business to enquire after the community's health, and if the Struggle Activist begins to experience ANY of the symptoms I've described so often, it will be more than confirmation of my allegations..
The same applies to the Councillor for Ward 31, and includes his family as well..
He tells me that his elderly mother has been enduring increased discomfort lately, down at their home in Musgrave, and I'm here to tell you that I'll report back faithfully should she suddenly deteriorate.. *looks at the Sadist... Hasn't your reach increased dramatically since the move to the Radio Station on Ridge Road? Spoiled for choice these days, much? *vomits...

Does Barnabas have you slithering into 343 Innes Road as well?  I found it interesting that the GW said our Whisperer didn't produce a cellphone once, for the entire duration of his meal down at the Windermere Centre.. Off the beaten track and sans a phone, have me believing that Schabir suspects he's been taken for a ride, and that he has indeed....
I've blogged the fella as sitting tight with his own Controller while invading his Innes Rd. neighbour's homes with glee.. Though he may well indulge in this pastime occasionally, dare I hope that he's woken up to his own seriously compromised situation at last?

Has he finally figured out that his good friend Barnabas has created his own Leverage file on the Arms Dealer, and that though he's out of chookie, he's more of a prisoner now than he ever was?  Geez Schabs!  You wanna chat?  Grab yourself an invite to our end-of-year function, or just gate-crash the thing, and arrive unannounced, and I'll be happy to fill you in on the double-dealing that's going down...
If Earl tries to persuade you it's not worth your effort, tell him to take a hike, and just make sure you insist that Zaid rides shotgun for you.. Oops! Hang on, maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea after all..*winks..

Ag, whatever.. You come on over and me and my VC will look after you, and maybe you'll find it a nice change to spend time with honest people for a bit?  Are we on the same page yet Schabir?  That Jannie van Zyl and his Superiors are rolling around on the floor at their own cleverness?  That it's the Telecoms giants who are the Masters of this Game, and that they can pull the plug on you or your creepily disguised 'friend' Barnabas at any point?  You're happy with the fact that so many of your own community are going to drop like flies as a result of this technology? Martyrs to a Cause you've all been suckered into supporting?

Come, hang out with the Straight-As-a-Die for a while.. Who knows but that you might develop a taste for it.. A weird concept hey?  Keeping company with folks who have no hidden agenda at all? Don't knock it dude...
And to the youngster who came over and introduced himself to me at the Meeting last night? Man, I fear for you all, but I have to say your smile was a shot in the arm, and I thank you for it... Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 11th November 2011 at 9.25am.