Thursday, November 17, 2011

LOOKING FOR TROUBLE...
(Wednesday 16th November at 3.50am...)


If pushed, I'd have to concede that it's the lesser of the two evils, and I was relieved when the Broken Wrists frequency turned out to be the tool of choice used by Balliram to join us in the lounge last night.. Though Millie's hated BackFire was present throughout, it was kept in the background, and I was only given cause to curse once during the entire evening..*applauds feebly...

The GameWrecker had gone off to the airport to pick up the kids when I'd booted up around 5pm, with no expectations.. The WAN miniport connection attempting window bobbed up and I shrugged and was going to shut down, when I was graciously granted a connection..*blinks...
The No Link Between thread had been revived over at mybroadband and Karl Muller's post, made partly for his own insurance, popped up so I had another go at reading it and this time I gottit...
Funny how often pictures just won't appear in my head and I may as well be reading a foreign tongue, but I guess it was the garden scenario that finally got the old tumblers clicking into place at last.. If you'd been a fly on the wall you may even have seen my eyes bulging slightly as I digested the tale of vodacom's skullduggery... *grins..
In the light of that delicious story, handing so much power to the likes of Barnabas and his equally crooked counterparts with regards the Wireless experiment begins to make much more sense, and was no doubt regarded by the telecom's giants as merely expedient....

I'd been lying awake considering a visit to the loo, when at 2.45am, without any warning, the Ache to the Hip struck and travelled right down to my shin.. I clucked once as loudly as I dared without waking the GW and it disappeared and didn't return.. As much as I try to tell myself that it's just some random signal that's being picked up by the DSTV dish directly above me on the roof, I know it's not, and that it's my Controller skulking about on his rounds..
Sitting here now in the corner of the lounge next to the computer, I pinch my nose and blow hard to try and get rid of the thick pressure in my ears, but it doesn't improve at all.. OTOH, there's not so much as a flicker of BackFire, and my Broken Hands are working just fine...  I've little doubt that caution is being displayed while the Aviator is in the house, and that the situation will go back to pear-shaped once they leave later in the day.. *yawns...

LATER at 4.45am

It's light outside already and on going through to the kitchen I hit first one pocket of BackFire and then another, and realised the truce was imagined....
The whole thing is such a mass of contradictions that my head is as scrambled now as it ever was.. My blogs will confirm that I knew already, long before the welcome arrival of the Rocket Scientist, that this Wireless Experiment was going to do a lot of people some serious mischief.. My howls were brushed aside as mere loonytoons and it's true that I pretty much haven't a clue what I'm talking about when it comes to the technology, only that I'm 100% certain it's harmful in the extreme...
I must go put the trash out..

LATER at 5.50am

Done.  What exactly would Spence do were he to be contacted by the Educator and asked to verify my claims that Telkom have partnered with Munis and assorted Scumbags across the land to run the magnificent wireless/fibre over powerlines experiment?  Deny? Deny? Deny?
That I suspect Voicing homes and the ability to eavesdrop on the most private of conversations satisfactorily, requires the use of hugely increased amounts of EMR and devastating levels of unregulated wireless frequencies, and that it is this feature that makes our Project stand out from similar experiments attempted around the world..

Ive asked before and I'll ask again.. Would young Mr. Isaacs care to divulge the source of his valuable weapons cache?  Did he genuinely stumble upon the archived results of experiments using specific radio frequencies on humans, or were they handed to him?  Reading Karl Muller's latest posts on the No Link Between thread, I would have to go with the latter, and suggest that those records were given to other Controllers as well..*nauseated...
How to deal with your enemies over the powerlines, without a scrap of evidence left behind?  That's about it hey Rezah?  A neat little time-bomb that used judiciously could make you a very wealthy man?

LATER at 10.10am

Assorted vehicles have been in and out of the horse-yard for a few days, as Mr. Dawood shoves his development into second gear, despite the formal objections from the Community... Oh, hang on!  Those documents never reached their destination as some Secretary at the Municipality carefully saw to it that the Objectors were given the incorrect postal address for said objections..*winks..
A simple enough error to make, and one with which the Ethekwini staff will be more than familiar, ain't that a fact Herr Sutcliffe?  After all, when Mo Shaik promised his community the earth in return for their support of the Wireless Project, he meant literally any earth they fancied... One thing's for sure.. Mr. Dawood will be able to advertise his apartments as having an amazing phone and internet signal, and these days there's little else that matters... *beams...

He'll have to play down the fact that more than a few of his tenants will begin to experience blinding headaches, 'tinnitus', and crippling joint pains, or has Barnabas assured the Roseanne cc. that the teething problems are behind them, and that the Standard International Guidelines for mast emissions are being strictly adhered to these days? *falls over choking....
How many will succumb to the increased EMR and unregulated frequencies once they wire up those flats and our Balliram goes blundering in via their powerlines?  (And FFS don't tell me he won't..)
The landlord?  Will he care?  Man, as long as the tenants pay their rental on the button, he could care less about the health hazards of living a stone's throw from a mast..

By the way, the couple of toads that found their way into my garden last month seem to have disappeared again and left no spawn behind them in the hadeda pool.. In fact it's been dead quiet, despite the good rains last week... A couple of crazy bees put in their first appearance on the bird tray this morning, but have since left for parts unknown....
The little park just up the road and opposite my ex-Treasurer's home, is now being used as a storage facility for what she was told is fibre-optic cabling.. More trenches FFS?  More random powercuts as the Elite acquire additional technology?
If you would take the time to search for and read Karl Muller's posts you might come to realise that astonishingly, you CAN have too much of a good thing..*sighs..

In a predictably short space of time after the GW left to take the kids back up to the Midlands, I found the levels of BackFire had rocketed .. Do I know this BullyBoy well or not?  Partying noisily for the benefit of his unfortunate neighbours to the south, until after 2am yesterday morning?  And why not indeed?  After all, you'd do well to remember that no-one is the Boss of this unfortunate individual... *chokes....

LATER at 5.30pm

At some stage today a digger trundled in to the area beyond the gumtrees and has made a start on gouging up the grassland.. Though it's been on the cards for quite some time, I get the impression this sudden burst of speed is for a reason?  Could it be the young Councillor's enquiries into the protocol surrounding this dubious deal, and exactly who it was that dealt with the Roseann ccs purchase of the parkland in the first place, that has led to this sudden flurry of activity today?

Why has Maggie Govender been let go quite so swiftly?  I smell a rat, I surely do.. That lady could I'm guessing, spill the beans bigtime on many of her colleagues, despite that her own Leverage file will be a hefty one by now.. Tidying up loose ends there, Dr. Sutcliffe? You betcha... *gags....

I kick-started the PC at around 5pm but only actually sat down once our Controller had decided to allow us a connection, and for gmail to load.. In less than a minute I'd developed a really fierce headache, and I remarked aloud on the upgrade and the fact that I'd be blogging it.. It vanished as quickly as it had arrived... *eyeroll...
I'd walked into the lounge after my bath to find a window on the telly screen headed Announcement, which said that our DSTV Smart Card had expired and we were to swop it for a new one before the 30th November 2011.  Izzat so?  Something new?
Will a new smartcard lead to further inexplicable problems with our set?  More of the screen smacked to black and picture too big for the screen? *fascinated....

Thursday 17th November at 3.55am

Morning... Seems it's one of the many occasions I have to admit to an error... *sighs... I'd lain there declining to leave my cosy nest, until he lost patience and threatened me with the Ache to the Hips, at which point I got the message and got up...
Clearly the Wireless Buzzing isn't in any way harmful after all, as he has it literally pouring out at maximum levels in the mist and rain this morning....
I went and stood next to the GW's sleeping form and allowed the familiar sound to wash over me through the open window, and I had to concede that even a deranged Thug of his stature wouldn't employ anything that could backfire on his own family...  So once again, my bad....

Ten minutes later and I went through to the loo to find the Signal Station next door had fallen eerily silent, and I wondered why he'd shut it off if it's now a necessary aspect of the Home Invasion Scheme, but hey - ours not to wonder why....
Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 17th November 2011 at 7.49pm.