Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NO STRINGS...
(begun Tuesday 15th November at 9.15am...)


I believe I made my point in yesterday's Heading for the Hills blog, and I intend to continue hammering it home for as long as I'm able... While Balliram probably adopts an outward Sticks and Stones attitude when he's at the 'office', you can bet that he's counting the hours till home-time, when retribution can be savoured at leisure...

Sure enough, the BackFire frequency ran at it's top levels all evening, and he even resorted to a few I didn't recognize... I'd almost forgotten where my ovaries were situated, until for a few startling minutes he reminded me without any doubt at all... A series of several more unpleasant tweaks after I'd put the light out, may or may not have resulted in Millie's most spectacular flood yet, in the early hours of the morning...*belches...

What was it that brought quite such a blatant and heated reaction from our already seriously disturbed Controller, on this occasion?  He surely must have known I'd blog the Wireless Song he was pumping out of the side of their home via that enormous enhancer, or one of the aircon units?  Was he offended at my suggestion that such a thing may affect the occupants of his own home?  Did he go to great lengths to insist that I was lying, or that it's perfectly safe? *fascinated...
Even the unfortunate Pooper Scooper, who's chosen to be in denial for so long, must surely have figured out by now that there would simply be no point at all in my telling lies?
With the visual and audio monitoring devices that saturate the property both in and out, I'd be tripped up in a trice were I to attempt a fabrication of any sort..

So there you have it Missus C, your charming SO was indeed flooding that small space with his own version of the Wireless Song, and it sailed right on in to the room I was in, despite that those two little windows were shut.  Magic hey?   If he were to deny so much as one word of yesterday's report, I guess it's time you stopped pretending that all's well over at the ChickenCoop, and you began to face the facts...
Will your husband cause me further pain and suffering for this additional warning I'm giving you?
My dear, you know as well as I do that's a given, whether he dishes it out himself, or gets a colleague to do the dirty work.. *shrugs..
Where once you may have had the ability to temper his rages, and to urge caution, that no longer applies at all.. Chances are there's someone out there egging him on, but godknows he requires little or no encouragement.
It's now 10.15am on the dot and Balliram's house alarm springs into action, but is stopped before it can run it's full course... No. 25 following instructions, or you spiked it remotely?  *yawns...
A steady chopping/banging sound carries from across beyond the gumtrees up towards Hugo Road, and a big white lorry is parked at the top of that hill as Mr. Dawood goes merrily ahead with his extremely dodgy development..
Five minutes later and the alarm goes off again... A problem mon petite Merde?

There've been none of the usual witless remarks posted since Karl Muller updated the Cellphone Radiation  and No Link Between threads on mybroadband, and I imagine word was spread that left alone they will disappear from sight, where Jannie would prefer they remained.. *grins...
Has the Rocket Scientist attempted to contact our Head of Electricity for Durban in order to get the details of this magical and Top Secret wireless/fibre over the powerlines project, and just how it's being pumped into our homes?  Tempting as it surely is to put Allen Spence's cell number here, I prefer to keep it for use when Balliram arranges to have our power cut....
Despite that I've no way of knowing whether my texts to Spence reach their destination, I do consider he should be kept in the loop...

Was it the possibility of radiation that led to the Rachel Finlayson Baths being down-sized to a mere splash-pool?  I've blogged several times of the extreme offence taken by Millie the Gross when visiting the beachfront, with it's many odd-looking lights.. More than a few of the outlying public pools have been emptied and left to stand unused for as much as two years at a time... Would the Rocket Scientist care to verify that radiation may well have had the shifty City Officials such as Neil McLeod erring on the side of caution, and emptying those pools at least until the powerline technology is fully installed, and the worst of the fumbling is over?

While a variety of spurious excuses have been given in reply to Joe Soap's howls of protest at the closure of these rate-payer funded facilities, I guess the Lahee Park Public pool in Pinetown is a classic example of how things relating to the Wireless Project can go horribly wrong...
Why Lahee Park in particular?  Whatever it is that causes our Millie to react so badly, is at it's most prevalent in and around Pinetown.. Be it the wireless frequencies or the EMR, or both, and I would be interested in seeing the stats on the Pinetown community and how their general health and ailments match up to radiation-related illnesses.. Not a census you're planning on taking anytime soon, Herr Doktor Sutcliffe?  I didn't think so... *vomits..

I've said previously that no doubt hardened as he is to man's inhumanity to his fellow man, I suspect that Karl Muller would still be shocked by the levels of abuse of the Human Rights Constitution that are being carried out under Sutcliffe's Watch and with his full support..  The Directors of H20, along with Sutcliffe, Spence and McLeod, can't deny the devastation being caused by this internationally- backed experiment, and yet not a move has been made to rectify the situation...
You're getting there Mikey?  At what enormous cost, you scurvy bastard?   I should sit tight and STFU while your Curry Mob affiliates infiltrate my life and cause my friends as much misery as they possibly can?  It's a delicate situation and you daren't rock the bloody boat??  *snarls...

LATER at 11.45am

Did I tell you that young Rajiv Narandas is serving his Community Service sentence up at Sydenham Station?  When I pop in on Thursday will it be to find him hosing down that fleet of shiny new black cars? *teeth...Or will he be feet up in some little back office, having his every whim attended to?
Got anything on the Magistrate/Judge who's handling the murder charges up in Gauteng?  Managed to lure him/her into accepting an inappropriate gift or two?  You don't need much, just enough to influence the outcome of the trial, is all...

The GW got back from the shops last night to say that Sue the Book had met him at the gates for a brief chat.. Exhausted as she generally is after a day on her feet at the Library, she won't have given the audio-enhancers a second thought as she chatted merrily to my old man... There's a noisy cricket device hidden next to both her gate and ours, and you can guarantee that more often than not BigEars tunes in to whatever banal discussion is underway...  Dear Lawd! Do I really have to spell it out for you again?
OK then.. Sue and I could be rabbiting on, when she suddenly says she's off to her GP on Friday at 9am.  Time enough for the Pervert to contact a Curry Mob fan who just happens to be employed there, and arrange for her inevitable scrip to be tampered with or changed... If you find my accusations hard to swallow you've clearly not been keeping up at all, and you're welcome to head off and read blogs that are a bit easier to follow..*snorts...

And no - I didn't say that the Pig has already done that to Sue, I merely suggested that these are the options he derives from his eavesdropping sessions, and that he's made full use of them in my case...
I look at Majoor Groenwald and I wonder..
He was supposed to infiltrate the crooked cops and gain their trust, while gathering enough evidence to bring them down.. WTF happened to him in the interim?
Have the years of kissing up to various Rotten Apples bought out a side to him that he didn't know existed?  Could the same be said of Martin Marais and Johan Stolz? Did they find they'd begun to enjoy the crooked dealings, just before they'd retired?  Were the two young men who delivered the GW's larnie new washing machine a part of Groenwald's Special Task Team?  Technical Services?  They sure looked like plainclothes cops and they smelled like plainclothes cops, and the machine's delivery had mysteriously been delayed by a day or so at the time, so...?
A tiny little wireless enhancer hidden safely in that computerised washing machine? *eyeroll...

When Groenwald rigged up the audio monitoring devices in the aircon units at my GPs rooms at the San, wearing his Head of Tech Services camouflage, was he disgusted at the lengths he had to go to, to convince the criminals he was one of them?  Sadly, I doubt he experienced even the slightest twinge of guilt at all, and he would shrug off all similar actions as simply being for the greater Cause... If he were to dig a little deeper and be honest with himself, would he have to admit that criminal activities can be fun, ne Majoor? *gags..

My kid and her Aviator are getting in to King Shaka this evening and will overnight at ours and probably head up home to the Midlands tomorrow, so you shouldn't hold your breath for my swift return... Between our Area Controller's stepped-up bullying and my own inability to deliver, there will be a short interval at least, before I resume battering your ears....

I'd hauled out my 'as new' refurbished mower at 8am only to find that the cylinder is now firmly jammed.. When the GW had tested it on it's return from the Menders, he'd not thought to go around and check whether the thing was spinning, as the engine had sounded fine so he'd been happy... How did the Lawn Mower Man miss this fault?  So much for R250 being well worth it, and it's now got to go back again for further attention.. No biggie, though under the circumstances, fairly interesting don't you think?  *winks..
Peace..

---oOo---


Tuesday 15th November 2011 at 1.41pm.