Monday, September 12, 2011

RUMOURS....
(begun Sunday 11th September at 3.50am..)


What had I expected?  That I'd pace the floor all night, fretting and sweating, and unable to kip?  No ways.. My light was out by 9pm, and I was dead to the world shortly afterwards.. Now that I'm up and about again, naturally I'm anxious about him, but as there's nothing I can do, I'll just have to wait it out...

I'd heard the Creep's remote go five minutes after I'd settled down in bed, and he checked on me several times during the night.. Once with the Burning Hands and several times with the BackFire.. *shrugs...
The tiniest of wireless squeaks out there now, tells me I have his interest again... *roll eyes....
I find it difficult to believe that H20 still pay him for his obsessive monitoring, but I guess he's getting rewarded from several different quarters anyway...

I heard the bloke on Sky going on about the rise in copper/cable theft in the UK, and have to wonder whether any of our guys were ever flown over there to show them how it's done... In the long run, it'll probably be as easy as it's become out here, though the Brit's outrage may prove a tad more difficult to contain...
It's interesting to speculate whether Lichfield in Staffordshire, and specifically The Paddock area, was set up as the first Trial zone for the UK version of the Wireless Surveillance and Information Theft Project.. It wouldn't surprise me in the least... *shrugs..

*The BackFire begins to increase, and I show the finger towards the window and smile inwardly at how cautious the Chop is being with his wirelessed enhancers.. Uncharacteristically so, in fact... *winks...*

What do you think THIS Telkom bakkie was doing, parked outside Balliram's place at 9.30am yesterday?  Missus Courageous was adamant that they don't use a landline, but that was a long time ago, and maybe the situation has changed since last we spoke?  As a good neighbour, is there a chance she'll be giving me and B.Snr. her fixed-line number any time soon?  *squints...

Turns out that the water flooding out below Sue the Book's wall on Thursday, was from the exact spot that No. 11's water meter had been located..*blinks.. Neither Sue nor I were even aware that it had been removed, and as the one-time Flame Lily Trustee at No. 11 shuns us both like the plague, there's no way of confirming whether the meter has been moved legitimately or not... *yawns...
The new tenants are busy moving in to what used to be Sue's old mum's home.. The Moth cottage right next to the fair Carol's abandoned home at 734 Jan Smuts Highway, and I can't help wondering whether they'll prove to be Thick or ThinSkins, and how long before at least one of them gets to acquire the Christmas Beetle chorus...

Sue herself is now sporting a wrist-guard in an effort to prevent the bones that grind in her thumb joint from driving her over the edge..(Same exact hand and thumb that I had to have scanned, if you recall) plus she's currently (!) enduring the extremely painful Burning Feet frequency as, I'm guessing, is the daughter up at No. 17..
Since Sutcliffe's official abdication, does he consider himself off the hook for ever allowing this abomination of Human Rights to take place, and to continue as it is?
May I humbly request that the Area Controller in charge of monitoring the Town Planner's larnie penthouse, increase and enhance the levels of EMR to Sutcliffe's apartment, in order that the crooked City Manager may experience just a fraction of the horrors we're being treated to?

It's now 4.50am and Balliram can't resist trying his squeaky wireless device again... *snorts...
It's been two whole days since he last used our decoder to shut down our telly screen, and while I'd like to think that someone from Multi Choice has had a word with the Chop, it's highly unlikely.. Before he'd left, the GW had mentioned seeing a tech working up a ladder on Balliram's gate motor.  Going on past experience, I'm betting that the gates were the cause of all the massive dips we've been having.. What a KNOB!

LATER at 8.45am..

It was at about 7.45am when I strolled out onto the verandah to go move the sprinkler... I don't know who was more startled - me or the little mongoose bustling along my front path at the foot of the verandah steps.. He gave me a long look and shot across the lawn to run down the bank, where he wriggled through under the wall and away... I can't tell a lie - He was, for that brief second, in full sunshine, and his brown coat was actually glossy...  How they make it safely across all the busy roads is a mystery, but what a bonus... *beams...

See Manisha, I figure that under tight supervision, this valley could actually survive the reckless emissions that Balliram so often unleashes... While I'm not sure about either the toads or the bees, if the birds can tolerate the crud in the air, there's hope for the valley.. The mongoose was just passing through, or I would've seen them before now, down by the stormwater drain....
In the light of the recent revelations on cellphone towers and how the emissions affect the community, it would be tantamount to murder were Mr. Dawood of the Roseann cc. to go ahead with his three proposed apartment blocks, though I suppose he could always put signs up saying 'Live here at your own Risk'?
The argument that the tower emissions follow strict international guidelines is utter bullshit, and besides, it's being shown that those so-called guidelines in no way prevent residents from falling ill...
The Parkland, from the valley across to the grassland by Hugo Road (the bit sold to Mr. Dawood) should in fact be declared a D'moss zone and used as a study site for the effects of the Metro Connect technology on flora and fauna.. Tsk, I've been over this before dammit, and there's no chance it'll happen... *steams...
The loerie has just arrived to feast on the mulberries, in between letting rip with it's raucous call..

Monday 12th September at 4.45am..

Balliram's handlers will have long been aware that their Puppet is economical with the truth, and always has been, and it probably amuses them no end.. After all, it's a small enough price to pay in return for a Stooge that's totally dedicated to his job to the extent that he'd probably do it for free if he had to...
This morning?  It's as if I'm wearing a slightly too tight beanie, and my scalp is constricted... An odd sensation and not uncomfortable, but you can bet it ain't good for me..*winks..
The wind is up and clouds abscure the moon, but it's bright enough to see the big fruit bat wheeling about against the skyline every now and then...

Speaking of bright enough - I'd gone out onto the verandah at about 8pm last night, to find His Shiftyness had no lights at all activated on his valley side..*blinks...
His street side as usual, resembled a christmas tree.. I'd remarked aloud casually, that suddenly doing without the huge Bunker enhancer or any of the other valley facing lights may raise a few eyebrows under the circumstances, and when I'd checked again not long afterwards, he'd prudently activated at least one of the front lights... *shrugs...
If there's one thing the Creep could never claim to forget, it's which of his enhancers he's running...

Yesterday was the third day in a row that he left our decoder untouched, though it has absolutely nothing to do with his faulty gate motor and the huge dips we were enduring until the tech came out and adjusted it...
His apparent good behaviour is easily negated by the appalling increase in levels of the Backfire frequency each day, and some seriously sadistic games played overnight... *yawns...
But hey, you only have my word on that, so no worries...

The Scrabble Player (whom I'd misjudged so badly, along with young Professor Els), called last night to check that I was OK.. He already shares his ears with the christmas beetle chorus, and it's likely that one way or another he'll pay for his kindness... *sighs...
It transpires that our animals are more freaked out by the GW's absence than I am, and they wait restlessly for his return, each evening...
BTW, he made the long trip safely, and I gather he was taken to the oldest pub in St. Alban's for refreshments before they headed home...

Despite my paranoia (ja, ja, I know I've denied it often enough), I never saw the snow-job done to my staunch Vice Chair until it was too late, and only now do I begin to see the reason that's probably behind the Shadow's break-away operation... Sad, really...
Someone I'd taken a shine to, on the two brief occasions we'd met at our CPF Meetings, and one whom I'd credited with way more understanding of the difficult situation my Vice Chair faced... It's after all, been left to the hard-working VC to deal with the many complaints concerning the new madressa and Mosque, that have swallowed up the playing field by the hall, and I suppose it was a simple matter to paint him as anti-Islam as a result...
Something achieved by a steady stream of whispers in the right ears, Crumb?  You betcha!  *vomits..
Gullible as I am, I'd thought to applaud the Shadow for his initiative, and I still tend to hope that his Neighbourhood Watch gets off the ground, and keeps the residents of Rippon Cres. safe...

Has No. 66 signed on yet?  *curious... Unless it's changed hands again recently, there've been some very odd goings-on out of that property over the last few years, and the Shadow would do well to find out who owns the place and exactly what it's being used for, if he's serious about taking a stand against crime...
There are so many wheels within wheels operating at the moment, that it would be pointless throwing myself at the Shadow's feet and begging him to attempt to undo the mischief that's been done to my VC by the Corrupt Forces.. It is after all, the Project's main premise, is it not?  Divide and disrupt, to weaken your target?  A shame, but something that was probably inevitable... *shrugs..

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 12th September 2011 at 12.14pm.