Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SPRINGFIELD DEPOT...
(begun Monday 22nd August at 9.30am...)


Sit up and pay attention, as the story gets even more interesting... At 8.45am I called Raw Power and spoke to a Richard, and asked that he make sure Spence is aware of this latest vandalism.  Not long after that I had a return call, this time from Eddie (also Raw Power) who said that Allen Spence is not after all, the Contract company owner, and that Richard is the Head Honcho...
Hey, however you want to play it is fine with me... HERE are the Raw Power vehicles and HERE is whom I presume to be Allen Spence, plus I had it from the well-spoken RP droog that our Al is the top dog... A misunderstanding easily made, as they're pretty much inseparable, are they not? *winks...

I told Eddie at Raw Power that the GW had phoned in the Fault at 2am yesterday morning, but he replied that they hadn't yet received a work number from the guy who phones them on a daily basis from the Muni's Electricity Depot down at Springfield, to give them the Fault numbers... He suggested I should maybe call the chap and get him to phone Eddie with our Fault number...No problemo....
What's his name I asked... Ashwin Sewsunker came the reply, and I called the number forthwith....

Well, blow me down with a feather if Mr. Sewsunker wasn't beside himself with rage that Eddie had given me his work cell number!  Friend of yours, Balliram?  Its surely the same cell he uses to call Raw Power with reports, and I doubt Eddie knew it was to be regarded as top bloody secret.... I asked Sewsunker politely to call Raw Power with our fault number, and told him that Eddie had said they had the manpower and vehicles to attend to the fault right away, and that there were no strikers in our area....
Will Ashwin do this, or will he sit on his hands and confirm the collaboration between himself and Balliram?*snarls...

I then tried calling Raw Power again, from both of my cellphones, and each time my call was diverted to a wrong number...*blinks.. I've since sent a text to Spence informing him of his employee's misplaced anger that was directed at Eddie for no valid reason at all... I must confess it's not looking too good for Balliram at the moment, as more and more of his blatantly corrupt practises come to light....
As I'd said to Eddie - The Guinea-Pigs are revolting.... *grins...

Ten minutes later I'd tried the Raw Power number for the third time only to get the same young man answer.. This time I said that my calls were being diverted to his phone, and could he give me his number, at which point the line was dropped.. I guess then that the divert is going straight through to one of Balliram's colleagues up at the Wireless Station on Ridge Road?  *chokes... And that's not corruption, because.....?

My cell was by now down to one bar, so I put it onto one of those handy little battery chargers, where it worked admirably up till about half an hour ago, when it began repeatedly telling me to Reconnect Charger.. That was about the time it took for our Controller to figure out what I was doing, and to close the gap, to keep me at one shaky bar?  I replaced the battery, and it sprang back into life before giving me the Reconnect message again... *shrugs...
Are you thoroughly impressed by all this technological skullduggery, and delighted that it could never happen to you or yours?  You're sure about that?

Who is paying the astronomical costs incurred to keep the AirWing choppers aloft and running, day and night, week after week...*interested.... Chances are you're aware that their primary function is no longer giving chase to criminals, but to link up the Metro surveillance technology on the ground to the main data base... Do you not wonder where the millions that this exercise alone incurs, comes from?  Seriously, you hadn't thought about it?
I guess AirWing was chosen for the job as the PTB assumed Joe Public wouldn't think twice about a police chopper being overhead so often.... *eyeroll..
So, who's footing the enormous bill to gas up those babies? That would include the little SAPS Cessna type plane that now comes and goes on an almost daily basis... HERE...?

I talk too much?  It never occurred to you that very often there's nothing I'd like more than to be relieved of my burden, and for someone more capable and articulate to go after the criminals operating the Metro Connect Information Theft scheme?  *waves to Ivan Pillay.... Alas, it appears I'm doomed to roll this rock up the hill forever, until someone arrives that isn't bothered by Jannie van Zyl and his collaboration with Druglords and the Curry Mafia, and what horrors they can achieve now that they rule the airwaves....

LATER at 11.30am

I've just called young Divan Pillay over at the Telkom Depot in Overport.. I went straight to Voice, so I left a message saying our phonelines have been down for 6 days, and to please escalate the Fault...  A pretty futile gesture under the circumstances, but our Controller knows I won't go quietly....
I also rang No. 18 and discovered that although they have solar power as a backup, (not a generator as I'd thought), he had also reported the power outage earlier, and some days ago, the loss of their landline as well...
I explained to him that I'd called Raw Power, who'd been in a position to come out right away and fix the power problem, but that it depended entirely on one Ashwin Sewsunker of the Muni's Electricity Department calling the fault through to the contractors... A gentleman who, as I'd said to Mr. Samuels, was too enraged that I'd been given his cell number to be counted on to do the right thing... *yawns...

As it's now 11.35am and there's still no sign of our power being restored, I guess Ashwin fits comfortably on these pages, though he's always welcome to call me and explain if this is not the case?  *waves..
Was Mr. Sewsunker stationed down at the Springfield Depot even before the powerlines were handed to Balliram in 2005?  Would Mr. Sewsunker recall the Christmas Day that the residents down this end of the Crescent spent without power?
It's great to have a name for someone in Admin at the Springfield Depot, and you can rest assured I'll be referring to Ashwin on any number of rhetorical questions in the future....

Tuesday 23rd August at 4.10am

The GW had arrived home just before dark and had handed me the Daily News, saying it looked like we might be out of power for a couple of days... See the front page headline: Families without power for days... Naturally I rose to the bait, and accused him of being a blind sheep, before he went back into the kitchen and tried once again to push the Earth-Leakage Switch (Edit: 5.19pm)  back up.  This time it worked, and bingo, our power was restored... *blinks...
He said it simply wouldn't budge back into position earlier... Neat! *winks at Balliram...
I called B.Jnr. down at No. 4 and he verified that he'd only discovered at about 2pm that their switches had also tripped, and that once he'd adjusted it, their power was back as well...
No. 33 called and said they were still sitting in the dark, and I must get hold of her today to see if it was their Earth-leakage trip switch as well...

At no point during this fiasco were we given a reason for the outage, and I guess Balliram and his cohorts hoped it would slide in under the radar as sabotage by rogue Muni strikers... The damage our Controller managed to achieve was I'm betting, isolated to our home, and the GW will have to replace the jackpoint fitting for the fridge and microwave, while the jackpoint behind the stove took the worst hit and the connection to the computer no longer works....*winks...
Balliram himself had arrived home at about 2pm yesterday, clearly hoping to eavesdrop on our conversation when we discovered the destruction.. He had a long wait...
As I said, the GW only discovered that he could push the Earth-Leakage trip switch (Edit: 5.19pm) back up AFTER he got home at dusk...
Are you utterly awed by our Controller's ability to remotely cause damage to the jackpoints of his choice?  Don't be... The Metro Connect technology has made it simple enough for any monkey to achieve, not so Allen?   Were the GW to have any stuffing left whatsoever, and he were to take the blackened electrical parts down the the City Manager, would he be compensated?  Not a hope in hell of that happening....and the score, after that particularly malicious demonstration by our power supply Controller?

More financial woes for the OAPs for sure..  On the other hand, it's great that the Pope of Power, Allen Spence, can no longer pretend he's unaware of what's going on, as I kept him informed via texts, every step of the way... If those texts didn't arrive, it's simply further proof of the corruption practised by Balliram and his chommies... *shrugs...
You going to do something about this Mr. Spence?  Or are you happy to continue being aligned with the Seriously Crooked?  This carefully engineered exercise in payback certainly yielded some unexpected bonuses by way of being told that Spence is NOT after all, the official owner of the Raw Power contractors, getting to meet the pleasant and helpful Eddie, and last but not least, the addition of Mr. Ashwin Sewsunker of the Muni's Electricity Depot, down in Springfield, to these pages, where he most certainly belongs.. *beams...

What is it about me that keeps Balliram's obsession burning as fiercely as it did back in the early 2000's?  When right now he has his pick of pretty much anyone within the radius of the Ridge Road Wireless Mast?  Could it be the thrill of having a victim that understands him so well, and that actually TALKS to him?  That apart from the occasional audible groans of pain his other targets may utter when he attacks them via their powerlines, they're unaware of his Mightiness' presence in their homes, and he finds that boring?  *looks at the Behavioural Scientists.. Come now, I know you're there.....

Do you suggest that were I to cease blogging today,  and to decline to respond in anyway to this Sad Creature who has commandeered our home and our lives, that he would move on and find someone he deemed worthier of his vindictiveness?  And your degree was obtained how?  From the Internet?  *falls over...
This tango we do - Balliram and I - is to the end....
A more ludicrously matched pair you'd struggle to find, with his resources and contacts going right across the country and abroad....

If it was you that dared speak up and stay his filthy hand at various times over the past years, may I question your motives?  Did you insist I be left to continue whining, simply for the amusement factor I provided?  A 65 year old Cretin up against the full might of the Blessed Project, and the goonda employed to keep her in her place?
When I ran out of Funny after Pepsi was 'removed', did you swiftly grow bored and abandon me?  It sure looks like it, and I guess my futile efforts are soon to be brought to an end for ever.. Regrets?  I'm beginning to agree with Frankie when he said ja, a few, but no biggies...
Peace...

PS:  As I hit Publish, a sentence in red appeared on the page above this window.  This usually denotes an Error does it not?  It appeared too briefly for me to read, and hopefully was just another bit of posturing by the Spy Who Loathes Me....

---oOo---

Tuesday 23rd August 2011 at 11.22am.