Monday, August 22, 2011

MORE ADVENTURES WITH DICK AND JANE...
(begun Monday 22nd August at 2.30am...)


I'd come back down from the street already, ten minutes ago, and was just shutting the courtyard door when the first theatrical signs of hasty damage control were seen, as someone up by Balliram's gates bobbed about with a torch and shone it on our house.. Checking to see if the mission had been successful?   Too little, too late Balliram, and you blew it in more ways than one.... *chokes...

It had begun at 1.45am when Sophie leapt up and began barking wildly as several of the switches on the Fuse Box in the kitchen slammed down noisily, and the power was cut.  The GW staggered into the passage asking if I could smell electrics burning, and found the fridge jackpoint cooked to a crisp.  I then went into the kid's room and checked out that Balliram's big wall enhancer and toilet light were both on... Ooops!

I called out this news to the GW, and that must have been when they too were hastily dowsed...*winks.. It was about 2am that I sent the first sms to the Lord High Super for Electricity, our Allen Spence.... '1.30am switches trip on Dist. Board. Jackpoint for fridge burnt black. Streetlight and house power gone but NOT Balliram's!  WTF is going on?'  (At this point bear in mind that I'd discovered my trusty Timex wristwatch was suddenly behaving badly, and only later did I realise it was running fifteen minutes fast. I've adjusted the times accordingly on the blog, but not in the sms's I sent Spence).
I was still busy typing in Spence's cell number when our Controller's remote chirruped loudly, but I hit Send anyways.. Whether the text was allowed to reach it's destination is anyone's guess... The GW phoned Faults at 2am as well...

The question is, had the Absolute Controller of our Universe had one spliff too many when he surged our line so harshly, or was he stone cold sober?  It makes no difference how elaborate the evasive action he takes, for far too many people are now aware of his intentions and will know immediately that it was Balliram that deliberately caused this latest damage....*shrugs..
If Spence has managed all this time to kid himself that Balliram is a straight guy, he can pretend no longer, and this latest demonstration should wake him up once and for all....
What brought on this latest fit of uncontrollable rage FFS?

I'd sat outside in my corner of the garden yesterday, without so much as a flicker of BackFire, or Hip or Shin Ache either, and with only the fairly bearable Broken Wrists for company.. The Christmas Beetles were dumbed down from their usual shriek to a steady hissing in my ears.  In fact, I had a whole day of reprieve from the worst of the frequencies... *startled...
The first sign that it was back to business as usual, was when I'd gone into the kitchen after watching Carte Blanche last night to find the BackFire frequency was re-enabled....

I'd gone to bed at 8.20pm, and a minute later Balliram activated his wirelessed nunu outside our window.. I'd woken abruptly at 10.15pm drenched in sweat, though the temperature appeared to have only risen by .5C.  My feet and lower legs were on fire, just before the BackFire kicked in to join them... *vomits...
I lay for a while on top of the covers, letting the cold night air put out the flames, before I made a conscious decision to go back to sleep, despite our Controller's best efforts...

*It's now 2.47am as I scribble here at the desk, and the wirelessed nunu has just tentatively squeaked outside*

You know the rest of the story...
I'd heard some young kids playing outside yesterday at about 4pm at Balliram's, and had wondered whether it was their visit to No. 6 that was the reason my Christmas Beetles had been dumbed down so dramatically for the day.... Had someone had a stern word with Mistuh Gung-Ho that had forced him to unwillingly give me a day free of the worst of the pain?  The evidence certainly looks that way....
True to form, payback wasn't long in coming when the shit hit the fan as planned at 1.45am and *boom* we were taken out first, and the rest of the neighbourhood, a few telling moments LATER...

Would he himself have cunningly contacted Raw Power only minutes after I'd attempted to text Spence?  To insist that his power had also blown?    Nice try DickHead, but the GW also saw your lights were on AFTER ours had blown, so pull the other one....
Your recovery was simply too slow, and the damage is done in more ways than one...

How much more will it take before she gives up the exhausting job of cleaning up the constant mess Balliram makes, and resigns for good?  The mere thought that such a thing could happen is I suspect, what led to this upgraded attack on our home a few hours ago, is it not?
'I'm fairly p'd off .. Both of us saw Balliram's lights on well after our home was hugely surged. How is Metro Connect good for us? Now. 3.20am...
That's the content of the second text I've just sent to Allen Spence, and probably the second that's unlikely to arrive at it's destination...

If indeed this latest damage caused is due to some sort of personal vendetta between Colin P. Balliram and myself, why have so many of the other residents lost their power as well?  Don't tell me it's because they're on the same circuit, as that's utter bullshit... Who you gonna call Al old son?
This Bad Behaviour for Business is set to continue as long as Balliram is allowed to carry on operating...
He's in fact the Malema of the Powerlines right now, and a massive embarrassment to your fantabulous Project...
The Spark's Estate Deputy Secretary's concerns that an Area Controller may sully the very premise of the Metro Connect Project are a joke... Balliram has done that and more, and unless the Druglord Barnabas can be persuaded to let his IT Monkey go, this dangerous mischief will be repeated until it becomes impossible to cover up... *shrugs...

I discovered early on that I've an inability to comunicate verbally.. Alas, my writing is not much better, but it's the only recourse I have, and I shall use it while I'm still able...
Our landline was taken down deliberately six days ago, and only yesterday did we receive a text saying the problem was being attended to.. NOT!  Almost a week later and our power supply is shut down by an almighty surge and HERE is the proof of the force used.. Will you check out the Blackened fridge jackpoint? *snarls...
You still tell yourselves Balliram is an isolated case?  He most certainly is not.. His twisted character is highly prized by the likes of the Strategist Jannie van Zyl, who has since brought his own morality into serious disrepute... moving on...

I went into durbanite.co.za last night and signed in as usual, despite that I'm no longer being forced to do this.. I guess I just want Leon to be aware of each and every visit I make, so I deliberately log on...*grins...
I'd tried twice on Saturday to reply to a private message from Esme, and on both occasions I'd had to abandon my efforts when the Reply Now/Send button refused to work...*winks...
A lucky break as it turned out, for instead I'd gone and caught up on the Marchers thread, and found that our Mac had finally blown a gasket, and had pretty much sealed the fate of durbanite forever...
Last night I found he'd made another comment, and that one really took the cake...
Ranting on that our young Leon had now made it possible for members to be identified right down to their home addresses was I believe, the gist of his comment?

Boy oh Boy - On what planet has Miguel been residing, that he's only now seeing the light?  While I do feel there's the possibility that a part of durbanite's sponsorship involves the telecoms industry, it's certainly not deterred me from posting, or at least attempting to post, up till now?  Though more than a few of my comments have disappeared magically before they could be published, and I subsequently left off visiting the site for a week or more, I'd returned only days before Mac managed to destroy the site's credibility with his hate-filled diatribe...  And now he purports to be worried about repurcussions?  Is he for real, or do I smell greasepaint in the air?
I began to type a reply to his latest comment last night, before I remembered I'd rather not be associated with him or his rant in the Marchers thread, and left....

Hell, I've given my street address out in my blogs and comments more often than not, though I guess my situation is erm, rather different to that of Mac McCarthy's... The criminal element already have me surrounded and boxed in, so what have I got to fear?  *chokes...  As long as I stick to the truth and only the truth, thugs like my Area Controller Balliram will continue to reveal their true colours...

Speaking of thugs - Were you not enchanted to find in yesterday's Tribune that Rajiv Narandas and Lance Lamborghini (Moodley) have been made to kiss and make up?  That Daddy Moodley will take the stand at the next Attempted Murder Trial date, to persuade the irritated Magistrate that boys will be boys, and it was all a mistake?  *falls over laughing...
My word, I wouldn't be that Court Official for all the tea in China!  One can only wonder what it will take to get the Magistrate to see the matter from Roy Moodley's POV... Threats or promises?  A bit of both perhaps?  *winks...
Either way it's a given that the case will be dropped and forgotten about chop-chop... Will Masood give us a true report on the Court proceedings, or will the Tribune Editor be warned off in advance?
The previous lack of honest reporting on the convicted Sex Offender Nayager gave me cause long ago, to view the Tribune as OWNED.

The Times OTOH, has lost none of it's credibility, despite that the Editor was apparently trounced by Helen Zille on a radio program recently... The very fact that he was prepared to publish allegations of possible corruption by the Opposition Party makes him a hero in my book... Let's fact it, the DA are easily as corrupt as the Ruling Party, but as they are so heavily invested in the various versions of the Big Brother Surveillance Project, they are much more adept at concealing their transgressions...

If for instance Ms. Zille condones the use of Children's Homes and Old Age establishments being rigged up as mini wireless base stations to further the various Metro Connect schemes, then she is quite as rotten as His Shiny Chubbiness, no matter what flamboyant denials she makes...
Would I change my mind if someone were to fill me in on the exact premise behind the Information Theft Project?  That would be an emphatic no... There have simply been too many Human Rights violations to alter my attitude.. Not the least of which has been the continued employment of the vicious coward next door at No. 6... *shrugs...

A coward who at this very moment is probably scuttling about his darkened property in an effort to appear as a fellow victim of the power failure... I'd be most surprised if our Allen isn't beginning to regret those fun-filled choices he made back in 2004, when he cheerfully handed our power circuit to a Cracker and a Corrupt Cop to do with as they pleased...
Unfortunately Mr. Spence's hugely over-loaded bank balance is guaranteed to keep him silent, in itself a criminal offence.. Have a good day, and peace julle...

---oOo---

Monday 22nd August 2011 at 7.16pm..