Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A CHILLING TALE..
(begun Tuesday 23rd August at 9am..)

*A Windows update has just arrived at pretty much the same time as Balliram bounced into the PC announcing his arrival with the usual Kaspersky window.... *yawns...*

I suppose it's par for the course that I'm feeling sorry with myself right now.. Sorry that I've not had the wits to make a difference in over six years, and that I can do nothing to save the thousands of innocents who'll be affected by the Metro Connect's horrific Wireless/Fibre experiment.... *sags...

The GW has taken No. 17 off to her doctor this morning.. My dire predictions over her dad's health have so far proved unfounded.. Will Balliram have better luck with Gary's sister?  You remember Gary, surely?  All fired up about the technological wonders of the Metro Connect Project, and obligingly running the signal enhancers as requested?  Often sitting out on their verandah, doubtless admiring the Mast and the mini base station, and beyond that the microwave tower, all the while heedless of the fact he was shortening his own young life considerably?

You only had to look at him to know he had advanced diabetes (if that's the correct terminology) and yet no-one appears to have thought to warn him?  Well, he's gone for good now, and his sister, who has the same disease, looks like she's set to follow him in the not too distant future, unless our Area Controller is reined in soon... She's had the Feet on Fire symptoms for months, while it's a fairly new experience for me, as Balliram has only recently taken to waking me with my shins and feet on fire....
It'll probably be the stress of worrying about her excrutiating burning feet, and getting no real answers from her GP, that finishes her off in the end, and our Area Controller will once again put a notch in his belt and roll his eyes innocently... *gags...
This, in spite of the fact that she took over her brother's role in running the requested lighting each night for the Wireless Project... Sies...

I logged on early this morning, basically to catch up on the mybroadband posts that I'd missed yesterday... The Educator, Karl Muller, had been back and posted on the No Proof Cellphones thread, and my frustration at my own inability to share his words with a wider audience threatens to choke me....
Were I to even know how to mail a link to pretty much my entire corrupted gmail addie book, it would be unlikely to work, as Balliram's fetid breath is on my neck the moment I boot up, and if perchance he's preoccupied elsewhere, he'll have his GateKeepers on patrol... *waves to Dominic and hal....

The entire population of Zone Internet Users should be made aware of Karl Muller's posts for starters, and forced to read them... If, after they've digested all his writings, they still choose to see the Metro Connect Wireless/Fibre project over powerlines as good for them, or their family's health, any adverse effects experienced down the line could not be blamed on anyone else... *shrugs...

The Rocket Scientist tells you quite plainly that too much wireless is not good for you, and yet here you are, having been conned into allowing your home to be flooded with the stuff via your powerlines, in addition to all the other devices you hold so dear... *falls over...
J, Mary and Joseph!   You won't see me binning my beloved little brick, or my DSTV or computer, and microwave, though I didn't hesitate to toss the cordless phone, if only because of the shocking reaction caused by the Professor's device....
The wireless and fibre that can now be activated into YOUR home via your power supplies is a different kettle of fish altogether....  Whether the technology can be adjusted to have less of a devastating impact on residents who support the Metro Connect initiative is unknown, but for those who've not been invited on board for a variety of reasons, it's proving to be a shocker...
There are a multitude of citizens across the Zone who are now viewed as fair game by the unscrupulous Overseer for the area, Earl Michael Barnabas, and his equally criminal Area Controllers....

The Mast Fighter, Tracey-Lee Dorny, is coming under the same attacks up in Craigavon, Fourways, and there are doubtless many more up that way, being deliberately subjected to the same treatment...
The loss of Ronald's young wife was as much a shock for me as it was for you, and though I've not posted in the relevant iBurst thread, I'm horrified by the tragedy....He lives in Fourways, does he not?
Would it be tasteless of me to link her embolism to the amount of microwaves she encountered each day at her place of work, and again when she returned home?
There's no way such a thing could be proved or disproved, which is precisely why the telecoms industry gets away literally, with murder... *spews....

Wednesday 24th August at 4.10am..

Our home's power system hangs by a precarious thread at the moment... Exactly the way our Controller prefers it.... No, we haven't got the original ancient fuse box, though I can still remember poking at it gingerly with the ceiling duster stick, to reset the trip switches, years and years ago....
It was as if our electrical problems began not with the Project's arrival, but with that of the 'special' Agent at No. 6   *blinks....  We'd had to replace the Distribution Board with an up-to-date version since then, but natch, every jackpoint and switch in our home has by now been nuked so systematically by His Shiftyness that I'm guessing we're an accident waiting to happen... (You might want to make a note of my words at this stage).
The GW tried to replace the fridge's blackened jackpoint cover yesterday, but the fitting is old and the replacement cover didn't fit.... He has yet to get round to attending to the jackpoint we use for the PC, that was destroyed behind the stove... You'll have gathered that he's a cautious plodder, but he gets things done eventually.
He'd finished working in the kitchen and was tidying up yesterday when he plugged his three jack adaptor back into the wall in the kid's room and switched it on.. He didn't see it coming, and there was an almighty bang with both flames and smoke, and he scorched his finger...
He's since checked all the outlets and they appear to be OK, but who knows what little surprises the Criminal next door has lined up for us next?  *snarls....

I'd logged on yesterday evening and caught up with my mail, fixed the typos on my blog, and visited durbanite, before I went over to mybroadband to browse, which is precisely when the modem lights began going nuts and my signal quality began jumping from 98% down to 50% and back repeatedly... By the time I'd managed to persuade the GW to sit down and do the Broadband Survey competition, the five modem lights had dropped down to one.. See now, I figure that if Rudolf wanted me gone I'd simply get a terse but civilised mail and a life-long ban, but that hasn't happened, and instead it's the dof signal quality attacks...
For what?  To impress the Telecoms Agent, and the morons that continue to support him?  It comes off as seriously retarded, whatever the reason, though I'm sure Jannie would consider it merited a Noddy Badge...

I read Karl Muller's latest update on the No Proof Cellphones thread, and after I'd shut down, I allowed myself a little wishful thinking...
If vodacom's murderous intent did ever make it to the courts, would we here in the Crescent be able to file a class action suit against Colin P. Balliram personally?  My blogs are evidence enough of the systematic and deliberate attacks carried out on our homes, with such devastating results.. It's certainly not like he can claim he didn't  know what he was doing?  Sad to say, the thought of our Controller standing whey-faced and trembling in the dock, gave me a second's brief satisfaction...

The GW typically brought me back to earth by reminding me of the years it's taken to simply achieve a few small changes in the Tobacco Industry... *coughs and coughs....
Is this any different?  I think it is... I seriously think the health issues surrounding the Tobacco Industry literally pale next to the astonishing results achieved by the Wireless Project...
The use of cellphones is as nothing compared to the levels of microwaves now saturating the area and being deliberately pumped into specific homes for the surveillance scheme, and I guess once the Telecoms Industry are forced out into the open, there's going to be a wave of panic on a scale not seen previously...

What would Sutcliffe and Spence use as their defence FFS?  That citizens could choose whether to join the Metro Connect scheme or not?  Bullshit!  The crap is now running through the powerlines across the country and affects everyone, and the huge increase in illegal masts has been primarily to promote the Project's wireless signal, without a doubt....
I've used the word murder several times on my blog in the past, and it was a relief to see that Karl Muller himself has finally come out and called what's being done to us by it's rightful name... Murder it is, and there's no getting away from it...

Could my rambling and incoherent blogs be regarded as evidence?  I'm guessing with the right lawyers they could at least be used to give a clear time line of when the premeditated assaults via the powerlines began back in 2005, starting with B.Snr's double flirtation with death....
My descriptions of extreme nausea and burning hands experienced by those residents in the immediate area, beginning in around November/December 2005 would I guess, confirm my claims.. Sure, it took me a while to connect the dots, but nonetheless it's all out there...

Will Allen Spence attempt to pretend he was unaware of my shrieks of outrage?  Sutcliffe?  *looks at Barnabas... I can only dream of the day, hey Earl?  To see your face plastered on the tabloids as you go down as a mass murderer?  Our Intelligence Head will no doubt reassure you that it aint gonna happen, but who knows - some grieving parent who lost a kid to the Project might just crack and take you out when you least expect it....

Ag, enough of this delicious fantasy.. As long as you keep up with Karl Muller's chilling posts, the choice whether you continue to allow this Human Rights outrage to continue, or you stand and fight, is yours...

LATER at 11.39am

B.Snr. just called on the landline!  Halleluja!  How long it holds up is anyone's guess but it's nice to have the old fixed line back after a full week without a service...  He also mentioned that the wekkers on Balliram's property today, are fiddling with the bulbs in all the enhancers on the property... Removing evidence perhaps, or merely putting stronger wireless enhancers?  I'd love to think it was the former, but judging from the bursts of BackFire here as I type, he's going nowhere soon.....


---oOo---

Wednesday 24th August 2011 at 11.41am...