Saturday, August 20, 2011

PIG-OUT...
(begun Saturday 20th August at 3.20am)

*Morning Dominic!   I see the errors begin as soon as I start to update this blog?  You doing Gate duty this morning, or just honing your hacker skillz?*

You can laugh it off as just another corrupt business practise if you like, but it's bothering me no end... I suppose you had to be there and hear the Professor's device going nuts for yourselves?
Why would the Telecom's Industry keep introducing cordless phones onto the market if they're so bad for your health?   These days I can find something sinister in just about anything I encounter, but the cordless phone thing has me stumped....  More deliberate culling?  More sorting the Thickskins from the Thinskins?  Farked if I know... *shrugs...
How many other clueless individuals sit for up to an hour at a time, chatting away to a loved-one, while cooking their own heads on high?   Is there a warning on the box in such fine print that I may have missed it?  Not that package warnings ever deterred this Fool... *lights up and coughs...

Man, I'm not advocating that you take your cordless phone outside and set fire to it.. You probably don't use it enough to really count... Still and all, it would've been a kindness to let consumers know of the risks involved, would it not?  With the amount of crud being flooded into our home, it was a rude awakening to be told that my precious cordless phone was at least one of the culprits...
*Dominic is letting his ADD get away from him this morning, as nearly every line I begin, turns itself into italics... * 

You take your life in your hands just getting out of bed in the mornings?   Well, there's another load of bullshit for you, for as it stands at the moment, Cloud 9 is where I'm taking my biggest hits...
Oh, and for the record?  I'm canting to the right this morning, so I'm guessing Balliram went after my ears again while I slept?  While the results aren't nearly as remarkable as they were the other day, I feel ever so slightly off-balance this morning, and must assume the Sadist will be chuffed with this development?
Move the bed?  Change bedrooms?  Not an option in this tiny house that sits so perfectly in direct line of site to a wirelessed mini base station...
Besides, I'm way more fascinated by this magical technology, than frightened by it, as you know, so if you don't mind I'll just keep reporting all the weird results achieved by our Attacker, until he drops me for good...

If Karl Muller wants proof of systematic abuse via a cellmast he need look no further than the houses bordering this little valley here.   Sure, some of us are taking a beating more than others, as our homes are deliberately pumped full of the wireless frequencies, by a hate-filled Controller in pursuit of self-gratification...
Nonetheless, it astonishes me that the likes of Freddie the Accountant up at No. 12 is prepared to risk the lives of his family by exposing them to such huge amounts of EMR.  Was his head cooked back in 2005, but he just hasn't realised it yet?  Have he and Val actually read all of Karl Muller's posts, including those in the initial iBurst Tower thread, or was he easily persuaded to avoid them as being so much rubbish?
Barnabas wouldn't shaft you Freddie?  Man, I wouldn't be too sure of that...
He's a frikkin DRUGLORD dude, and that should tell you how much respect he has for human life, doncha think?

If he were to hear tomorrow that one of your family had been diagnosed with a tumor or advanced osteo-porosis, he'd be the first to knock on your door and offer his condolences, and you'd be fine with that?  See, I think Val might view the situation differently, but in your book, she's a second-class citizen and her opinion counts for squat, does it not?  Rhetorical question dude.... *sags....

*It's now 4.25am and I'm feeling dizzier than usual, so you'll have to excuse me while I go back to bed and line myself up for more of Balliram's handouts... *eyeroll...*

LATER at 6.20am

I'm hard put not to flinch instinctively as a cloud of ring-necked and laughing doves surge up and away from the feeding tray in fright, as a yellow-billed kite arrives to circle overhead... Why duck?  It doesn't seem that many years ago that a fully-grown ring-neck punched a fairly neat hole right through the centre of the picture window here by the desk, as it tried to escape a predator...
I remember crunching through the glass and picking it up a minute later, to find the death message hadn't quite filtered through to it's brain, but it did, seconds afterwards...
There are still the occasional mishaps, but the long strip of red fabric I hung up here subsequently, seems to do the trick, and the CD revolving on a nylon cord above my bed is also a good deterrent....

Can we do a head count?  How many of you still snigger at my efforts to understand why the air next to my bed in particular causes me so much distress? How many of you have been told the answer to this conundrum by our chortling and sadistic Area Controller?  Laying there earlier with my ears crushed by pressure, I had a mini-revelation, and I'm betting I've never mentioned before that directly over my side of the bed on the roof, sits our DSTV satellite dish... To within an inch or two either way, folks....

The dishes wire aerial (?) is tacked against the wall beneath it and runs down next to my window, where I insisted the tech bury it in the earth, just in case.. *chokes...
Fat lot I know about any of this technical stuff, and google may as well be speaking Mandarin for all I can understand the results of any searches I could make...  I can read and read until my ears bleed, but if my head won't make a picture, I'm screwed... *shrugs...
Slow doesn't describe the half of it...

I've been going on and bloody on about the little satellite dishes being tacked onto the masts, and how they're specifically being used to access our homes using the Metro-Connect technology, and all the while.... Eureka!  *slumps...
Prove that our satellite dish is being employed to assault us in our own home?  You know I can't do that...
What I can do however, is to tell you that when Prof. Els visited our home and finally made his way indoors, our television would've been switched on as usual...
Balliram was definitely home next door at the time of Leonard's visit, and he had dumbed down all the telltale evidence of his presence in our home, except for the cordless phone...

The television didn't elicit so much as a squeak of reaction from the Prof's testing device, and nor did the corner by my bed... Whatever means the Sadist uses to cause such extreme discomfort in that area had been deactivated for the visit...
Have I not chirped ceaselessly of the cosy collaboration between MWeb/MNet/Multi-Choice/DSTV and Telkom, going right back to 2004 and probably further?  How despite the subsequent efforts to muddy the water and distance themselves from the Beast, I continue to claim their limbs are inextricably entwined beneath the sheets?

I had opportunities given me in my youth that many of today's city-reared kids will never have.. Farm life, books, riding, swimming, and a love of nature second to none... But man, I was seriously short-changed on movies....
It was thus with guilty pleasure that I sat yesterday and watched the last half of a pleasant Colin Firth movie, and then pretty much the whole of Salt.   A pig-out, in fact....
And here I am this morning, finally awoken to the fact that what I consider to be one of my most treasured luxuries is being used to nuke me so painfully...

Not the wireless look-alike telkom cabling that young Sean Mudaly rigged up (though you can bet that plays it's part in the monitoring), and not the huge wireless signal enhancing lights that glare into my home from the mini base station at St. Theresa's (again, these would be used to increase and enhance the monitoring levels), but the frigging dish on my own roof!
Get rid of it?  Not a chance!   However impossible it is to imagine, I'm not after the removal of the technology and I never was...I'm after the removal of the Criminals that are operating said technology down here, and that's the bottom line... *waves to Dominic again....
That would include Colin P. Balliram and his more sadistically-minded colleagues across at the Wireless Base Station on Ridge Road.  It would include the  disgraced ex-Station Commander of SAPS Sydenham, one Glen Nayager, and both Allen Spence and 'Earl' Michael Barnabas need to be locked in a cell and have the key thrown away....

Mohamed Riaz (?) Shaik has pleased the Muslim Community mightily with his handouts, and could start making amends by advising the Islamic Leaders of the huge health risks the technology presents.. Something he clearly forgot to tell them in his original sales-pitch?  He could bypass the Project Authors and create a Board of Ombudsmen consisting of highly qualified and incorruptible Electrical Engineers and Behaviourial Scientists who would vet every single Area Controller across the country BEFORE they were handed any power circuits to control...
Were these Ombudsmen to hear that innocent residents were being treated to excessive amounts of fall-out from the technology, that Operator would be removed immediately, and investigated thoroughly....
Want a drag of what I'm smoking?  No you don't.. You want your wits about you, if you plan on enjoying the New Age without any major health problems, and that's a fact...

My visit last night to the No Proof Cellphone Towers.. thread on mybroadband was an eye-opener in more ways than one, as the cracks appear to be racing wildly across the Strategist's carefully preserved facade... *sighs...
The crude buffering joke that he posted had no place on the thread at all, and indicated that the chap is losing the plot quicker than I'd thought he would... His reference to coffee (just as Muller had predicted) and the inference that Gabonica is a girl, left me cold...
A long-established member whose changed her nick recently?  Someone that our Jannie has always gotten along with, or someone that he regards as an enemy?  *curious...

Mr. van Zyl is a rampant misogynist and may deny this until he's blue in the face.. The facts speak for themselves... Whether Gabonica is playing a willing straight man to Jannie, or whether he/she is the real deal, I know not.. I know only that they should tread very cautiously around Sir Frangelica, if they value their health and privacy at all.... Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 20th August 2011 at 10.30am.