Friday, August 19, 2011

KEEPING UP APPEARANCES II...
(begun Thursday 18th August at 4.25am..)


The occasional muffled sound of a car heading down the Freeway in the moonlight, tells me it's a gentle northeaster out there, and that maybe we'll get the washing dried today...
It's suddenly really warm here at the desk, and I take my gloves off and wait for it to pass... A minute later and the heat is gone, while the frequency in my ears drops to an off-key whine... *flaps a hand at Balliram...

I really must try and remember to count how many stairs down from the top it is, that Millie's taken to sounding the alarm lately.. Sort of in line to where V spent so much time clearing behind the clump of palms on Saturday?  Also in line to a nunu in our rockery, and the Scrabble-Player's round signal-enhancer?   All circumstantial as usual, but fascinating nonetheless...

Turns out I'd been needlessly anxious after all, and by the time I hopped into the Broadband Articles and IT News Forum yesterday evening, the Educator had said his piece and left...*beams..
While it's oddly comforting to read of reputable scientific studies done on microwave over-exposure that match and confirm so many of the devastating symptoms we down here display, it's not going to stop the abuse from continuing... Though a growing number of people are finally awakening to the Human Rights violations being caused by the cell towers, it's going to take a giant leap for them to get their heads around the sheer savagery of the Metro Connect technology...

That never mind if you were lucky enough to be unaffected by the outdoor emissions from a nearby mast, for your Muni has now made it possible for these devastating emissions to be flooded directly into your home..
A situation so appalling that, unless it happens to you personally, you will find it pretty impossible to believe.. There are educated people who could do this deliberately to their fellow human-beings?  Haibo!
Indeed there are, and the Strategist has spent a considerable amount of his time finding a good many of them and making sure that they have the necessary lack of principles, to be perfect for the job of Area Controller...

It just occurred to me to wonder whether it was a coincidence that the No Proof Cellphone Towers are Harmful: Vodacom thread has a similar title to the previous Cellphone Radiation killing you thread, and whether this was done to further muddy the waters, and make the original thread that much harder to find? *winks.. Doubtless just the old paranoia kicking in....

When I'd sent the usual sms reminders out on Monday for our CPF Meeting, I'd had a reply from the Shadow saying they'd set up their own Forum on Rippon Crescent, and would be sending me the Minutes... I'd been briefly taken aback, before what I guess was something remarkably akin to commonsense kicked in, and I realised that the kind man is in fact showing us the way to go....
Though I doubt their efforts will be allowed to be classed as an official Sector Policing Forum, it might well be a Neighbourhood Watch system, and could lead to greater things if it works...

Was the Shadow aware that No. 3 Loon Road lost many of their assets to thieves the Monday before last?  That the Soccer Coach next door to No. 3 had leapt into his own bakkie and chased the thieves down Abrey Road, to no avail?  Would the Shadow consider inviting those at the head of Loon Road to join their Neighbourhood Watch?
While our Forum has never been able to jog the residents into a street-by-street Watch, it may well be that the Shadow's initiative will get the ball rolling at last.. *applauds...
Will the news of this latest venture delight the Admin up at Dodge City, or will they raise objections?  Your guess dudes, and I wait with interest to find out....

Friday 19th August at 3.40am

Bullyboy's been out of sorts for some time, and you can no longer dispute that this old punchbag is going to be the first to feel it when he's peeved.... Knocking out our fixed lines was hardly likely to assuage him... He'd been having a go with the oddly-aching Knees and Shins frequency even before I headed for bed, and once I'd climbed onto Cloud 9 and was nicely in his sights, I was treated to both the Earache and BackFire as well....*yawns...
It was five past eight when he attempted to have me spontaneously combust, and I muttered angrily that Tamara might be embarrassed to know that he still spent so much time in my bed...
A futile threat, as in retrospect, she's well aware of his bizarre peccadillos by now, though she will long have insisted she pays no attention to my 'lies'...*shrugs...
Something that she will have found a great deal easier to achieve since the Sadist moved over to the Wireless station on Ridge Road....

Back in the Mweb IRC Terror Days, it was Tamara who very often got the Sadist to back off, though I doubt there was any pity or compassion involved.... As Balliram's own personal Pooper Scooper, she's been scuttling behind him for years, clearing up the destruction he leaves in his wake, and insisting at times that he put the brakes on before he blew his cover, and his peers realised that he's one sick SOB....
They made a perfect Team of brawn and brains, and between them, I guess they suckered a good many of you.. It couldn't last, and at some point I guess these days, they lead separate lives more often than not, with the occasional family outing carefully created for a bit of atmosphere...

The savage reprisals that have inevitably occurred after I've blogged Missus C are not about anything to do with her honour, as he would like you to believe, but his sheer terror at losing his Cloak of Respectibility for ever... For that's what she is, and that's what she's always been...
His cover and his camouflage, that successfully has you regarding him as an amiable family man with a talent for Cracking... *falls over....
While she was still his Advisor, there was a modicum of finesse displayed among all the brutality.. Finesse which has long since left the building, and right now I guess her main priority is to keep her kids safe from El Monstro's gung-ho activities with the wireless frequencies...

I imagine by now she's managed to block out the humiliation she must feel at her SO's sick obsession with a sixty-five year old hag, and his continued visits to my bed and bathroom, though it must be difficult for her.. Sometimes - usually when I've just finished a particularly enjoyable book, I'm tempted to pick up the phone and call her, but I stop myself, as I figure she's exhausted her Play-acting skills by now...*sad...
Is she impressed and awed by her husband's ability to systematically brutalise targets in the area, via their powerlines?  If she dares to even think about it, I'm betting that would be a no... Enough..

Did I know that Schabir Shaik studied Electrical Engineering?  How could I have forgotten?  Wiki says that he never qualified, but as I've insisted all along, you don't need an official piece of paper to be handed the Metro Connect technology along with control of the powerlines giving you the means to tune into your neighbour's homes to eavesdrop...
All the while, I've had the Arms Dealer relying on his own private Area Controller to gain him access to his wealthy neighbour's homes in and around Innes Road, when clearly he would've needed only a few rudimentary lessons before being able to do his own thing...
It's a given that more than a few of the occupants of those palatial mansions are experiencing some truly strange phenomena, and have been for some time... *spews....
You've seen for yourselves how short the fuse is that the little fella burns.. Would YOU like to be on the receiving end of HIS efforts over the powerlines? Hell no!
Give the Project a bad name, Abby?  Jytmos gejok, ne?

Though my guys are still very much around, it's the other AirWing chopper (the one with the red tail fins) that arrived at twilight yesterday and hung, dipped towards the St. Theresa mini base station, for an inordinate amount of time, before circling and heading off down south...
Though I'd stood on the lawn and waved wildly, I guess they were preoccupied with something rather more important than this ancient clown cavorting about on the grass... Filming the progress made so far?  Something to show the investors?  *fascinated...

When I'd visited the No proof cellphone towers thread last night, I was entertained to find the Strategist was employing the old 'Ignore him and he'll go away' ruse, without even attempting to engage the Educator...*grins...  Is that not the same advice he gave to so many of you on mybroadband, as I stumbled about like the Idiot I am, trying to make sense of it all?  Just ignore her, she'll get the message? Oops!

And here we have Jannie taking his own advice at last, though it's highly unlikely to deter the Rocket Scientist under the circumstances... *roffels... Karl Muller is here to show you the Truth, and you'd do well to pay close attention.. Hell, no-one expects you to suddenly find your missing cojones and speak up... Just lift the carefully laid veil that's kept your giant brains on hold for so long, and THINK FFS!
If you feel that a sharp barb/post directed at the Rocket Scientist will fool the Strategist, go ahead by all means, for many of you have a great deal to lose...
While I wouldn't dare presume to speak for Karl Muller, I'm guessing that all he wants is for you to see how cunningly you've been led down the garden path, and at what huge cost to the population's health...

It's now 5.15am and the pressure in my ears has just increased mightily, and I must go lay down for a bit and rest my tongue.... Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 19th August 2011 at 1.46pm.