Wednesday, June 15, 2011

AHEAD OF THE PACK...
(begun Tuesday 14th June at 10.15am...)

Funny the things that pop into one's head...

I was fantasizing briefly, that it had been me holding that fat winning Lotto ticket last week, and I was trying to decide what I'd do with such an enormous amount of money...
After putting away enough to keep my family comfortable for the rest of their days, I figured I'd consider approaching the Criminal Lawyer Anand Nepaul and offering him the full balance in return for snitching on all the criminals he'd ever saved on technicalities.... *chortles... He'd have more than enough funds to create his own Witness Protection Program, and to relocate to the country of his choice, thereby successfully avoiding the Mafia's rage...
I can picture him being feted regularly onboard millionaire's yachts moored at Nice and Cannes, sipping martinis while reclining on mahogany (sp) decks, all the while regaling the enthralled Filthy Rich with tales of his exploits...*grins and wakes up to reality...

Wednesday 15th June at 3.25am...

Does Julius have a clue?  Is His Shiny Chubbiness aware of the magnificent contribution he's personally making to the Project?
To get the Brits to accept the cctv cameras on practically every streetlight across the UK (they don't appear to be aware that they're wirelessed as well, and I shan't tell them), the very real threat of terrorism was employed... Not a ploy that the Authors could use here...
Instead, from the very beginning, Government officials were encouraged to loot the country's coffers and to practise corruption on a grand scale...
I can just see the Authors sitting around the Planning table back in the nineties, saying 'we'll let them pig out until 2010, when we'll start outing them in public, using the surveillance technology itself...'

Malema is their piece de resistance fosho....
A moon-faced despot in the making, he's the final insurance needed to get the Doubting Thomases on board the Big Brother initiative.... After all, the loss of your right to privacy is a small price to pay to keep the country from going down the tubes completely?
You think?
I'm not so sure at all..  The Chief Manipulators/PuppetMasters may insist that the reprehensible methods they're using are simply unavoidable, in order to attain their goals, but from where I'm barely standing I have my doubts.. *snorts....

I got the garden shears out yesterday.. A small job, just to cut back the thorny hedge on the driveway?  Ten minutes of cursing and I put them away again... By last night I was forced to unpack the ugly support mitten and by this morning I can feel the bones grinding in my ruined wrist....
I no longer have to break sweat to convince you that my crippled paw has little to do with old age...
If he gave me nothing else during our brief conversation, the RF Engineer confirmed that at least one of you out there, is ahead of the pack.. *waves to Rezah...

Much as with my staunch Landscape Artist, do I regard the RF Fundi's choices as his own.. Integrity won't put food on the table... Hooking him up with Karl Muller would not improve his bank balance, whereas, were Barnabas to request his services, he would most certainly be compensated accordingly... *sighs sadly...
Today I can touch my toes comfortably, legs straight, and no discomfort at all, and yet I'm here to tell you that with the wonders of the wireless technology, this ability may now be removed overnight... (There is no need BTW, for Balliram to confirm my assertion.. *mutters hastily..).
My ruined wrist is ample reminder of the savage precision that's now easily attainable by my Controller.. *nauseated...

I've no doubt that the Rocket Scientist would view my assumptions on the in-depth research done by the USA since the Moscow microwave attacks in the eighties, to be correct... That their studies graduated from rats to humans early on, and that the use of wireless frequencies as a weapon is now, in certain corridors, a not so well-kept secret...
Did I earn the right to be used as an example to demonstrate this new weapon's abilities? Would it make the loss of my hand any more bearable, were you to say yes?

Were it not for the occupants of No. 4 and 5 receiving the identical brutal treatment, I'd be tempted to say that my motor-mouth in return for my hand, is a small price to pay... Alas, allowing the cowardly thug Balliram to assault my innocent neighbours in similar fashion, leads me to believe that we remain the insignificant playthings we always were.. A mere amusement, whose torture is condoned in order to placate an irritable and irrational, but still useful Tool....
To the Brethren who sit up there in the shadows, regarding our ongoing abuse with no more than faint amusement, I would ask if there's any point in pleading for clemency on behalf of my friends?  Have they not played their unwitting part in providing hilarity and entertainment for the sad creatures you've been obliged to employ?

NOW 5.10am

I grin wryly at how easily I slip back into grovelling mode, and at just how clever you are.. *winks at the Authors...
For, while these deliberate and concentrated assaults continue to divert and amuse the more callous of your employees, chances are they're suitably distracted from the glaringly obvious... That the very air around them now carries shockingly increased levels of EMR, and though the results of this extreme pollution may take that much longer to manifest, there's a good chance that many of your Controllers themselves will eventually succumb to the very medicine you've encouraged them to dish out so freely....

In the case of our Controller Colin P. Balliram, I guess he looks no further than to his next back-patting reward, and most assuredly he has no aspirations for his children's future...
Would he attempt to fool you into believing his mischief with our Television screen is due to the digital crossover? (WhateverTF that means).  That whatever it is that shuts our screen off, inevitably when it's a program we're enjoying, is a technical glitch, and has nothing to do with his presence in that jackpoint?  Bwaahhaahaa!
The thud he makes as he accesses our home is as loud today as it ever was, so pull the other one, why don't you?

Leon's thread at durbanite on our Crooked City Manager's possible departure, sat strangely silent yesterday, and when I logged off in the early evening, there'd been no comments made at all.. *sniffs the air...
If my new friend the whistleblower is EVER threatened legally by the toothy Town Clerk, he/she has only to say the word and I will happily accompany them to visit the repulsive little man.. I will take along my near-crippled friends, and invite the Press as well, and we'll see exactly who is going to sue whom, shall we?  *snarls...
Is Sutcliffe's newly trim outline due to a change of diet and strenuous workouts, or do I smell illness in the air?  *curious...
I was studying a recent picture of the Corrupt Worm a few days ago, when I was startled to encounter a feeling of pity, as opposed to my usual nausea.. As a lower life-form I can only guess that this weird reaction is due to the fact that I somehow sense the fellow is ill, and may not after all, make it to enjoy his rewards on the white sands of Goa....
Were this to be so, would I rejoice in any way?  You surely know me better than that by now, and if not, you're a sad case yourself....
Sutcliffe is a Tool, as much as my pitiful Area Controller is manipulated by forces beyond his ability to grasp.  OTOH, go at him I will, to the death, despite that they are both merely symbols of the rot that infests this land...

LATER at 6.15am..

I've just been up in the dark to put the trash out.. Both Balliram and B.Snr's streetlights are out, including the Mothership so recently back in service.. *blinks...
Will the cherry-picker be back tomorrow once I've headed out on my usual Thursday shopping trip?  Truth be told, every 'adjustment' made to those lights in the past has resulted in nothing other than fresh assaults on our homes, and why would this latest ploy be any different?

Over the last couple of months the GameWrecker's sleeping patterns have changed so dramatically that I'm tempted to check his ID... In the nearly fifty years I've known the chap, he's been a late riser... Is he going to bed earlier?  He's not, and I find myself constantly surprised to see him up and about at this hour of the day.. Another feather in the Monster's cap no doubt, though I doubt the GW himself could articulate the reason for this startling development...
As always the heat increases dramatically as we greet each other first thing in the morning and my Master cranks up his audio enhancement.. *vomits...
You thought with the streetlights down that was impossible to achieve?  Think again - The magic of wireless, folks... *winks...

LATER at 10.15am

It turns out the Genius next door has knocked out the power to both B.Snr's home at No. 4 and Kasim's tenants at No. 2, though his own lights are working just fine.. *spews...
Does Big Ear's eavesdropping on No. 4's private conversations have him considering that he might have them on the run?  Is the unpleasantness due to escalate even further as a result?
Though my pleas fall on deaf ears, I'm damned if I'll give up trying..

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 15th June 2011 at 11.36am..