Friday, June 17, 2011

MY WHINING STREAK...
(begun Wednesday 15th June at 2.30pm..)


I'd typed out Ahead of the Pack into blogger, and was going through it in an effort to check my dodgy spelling when, at 11.40am *poof!* our power was cut as well... *blinks...
I said nothing but pulled all the plugs, in case Mr. Malice planned on flicking us back with a massive surge... He didn't..
This is your idea of a responsible Area Controller, Mr. Spence?  Tsk, I forgot.. The Zone is OWNED by Barnabas, and you're merely obeying orders... *winks... No matter how many times I hear you squawk that you're just doing your job, there is NO way you aren't aware that you've handed innocents over to criminals.. Which makes you...?  You're also aware that this behaviour isn't restricted to me alone, and that Metro Connect is being used by crooks for all manner of things, including revenge attacks, arson, intimidation etc....
B.Snr. called about half an hour later to say his power had been restored, and so had ours... In our case, a half-hour shutdown to mollify a typically offronted Controller... Shame... *snorts..

Thursday 16th June at 4.45am

I managed to stay awake for nearly the entire eclipse, but spent a fitful night barking, until I finally got up at 4.30am...
There was a special CPF Motherbody Meeting called for last night up at Dodge City, to discuss issues raised on the Constitution, and presumably it's interpretation...  As my chest-clutching, back-firing, and explosive bouts of barking are now at their very peak, I didn't attend....
Besides, what could I have contributed?  I constantly read that our Constitution is one of the best in the world, and there's this current massive flap on about the Secrecy Bill, and you should sign this petition or that, and all I can think is WTF??!
Dim-witted simpleton that I am, the way I look at it, is that Sutcliffe and his cronies may just as well have built a bonfire back in 2004 and used the bloody Constitution as a firelighter, for all the good it's done us...
Was the clause on Human Rights and the individual's right to privacy and a healthy environment altered dramatically back then, though nothing was said?
The Project Authors have made a mockery out of the Bill of Rights, and there's no two ways about it..*shrugs...

When I finally staggered off Cloud 9 at 4.30am this morning, there were at least two windows over at the Senior Boys Hostel, facing the mast in Mayville, that were running a really bright signal enhancer... It's now 5.30am and still pitch dark outside, but those lights are already off... Why?
The GateKeepers were running the porta-lights from inside the dormitories for yonks before any so-called safety precautions were added, and I've the pictures to prove it...
If the lights were left alone to emit the wattage/voltage they were designed for, I guess there wouldn't be a problem.. Trouble is, you know they aren't...
You're well aware that this unqualified Sadist next door has now the means to access the jackpoint/power system in those dormitories and to manipulate the frequency output of those lights to enhance his audio access...

Fark - I give a toss at my incoherent wording, you know exactly what I'm trying to say.. You're also aware that were this manipulation to have a detrimental effect on any of the orphans or Carers, which might give rise to tinnitis, earache, jawache etc., you would never be told... *spits....
Any smarmy assurances to the contrary, may be treated with the contempt they deserve....
You only have to consider the brutal and systematic assaults on our homes to know that the occupants housed at the Convent are regarded as equally insignificant.. Uphold the Constitution?  Bah!  You're about six years too late for that....

How things have changed.. The idiot poster who sought to earn some brownie points with our Jannie, by starting their own 'are cellphones dangerous' thread on mybroadband, didn't elicit one iota of irritation on my part... He and his fellow asinine Digital Warriors (!) may well be quick learners when it comes to hacking into their neighbour's computer systems, but they may also end up eating their own words before too long... *yawns...
It's not like the Telecoms Strategist and his colleagues have a slew of qualified Electrical Engineers to appoint as Area Controllers around the country...
Oh dear me, no.. They're forced to use unqualified, and for the most part so far, criminally inclined louts to run the Metro Connect...People whose names I'm guessing are very often put forward by the local Overlord for a particular area, in our case 'Earl' Michael Barnabas, Uber Druglord to the Zone...
Mr. van Zyl will have spent an inordinate amount of time trashing this particular claim I make, but it's one that I'll stick to, to the death.. Okay, enough for the moment..

Friday 17th June at 1.40am

Ja, check out the time.. But hey, I'm an OAP (well, sort of), and spend more hours asleep than awake anyways... *grins... I figured that after half-an-hour of my own Digital Warrior (roffels) heroically pumping my bedroom full of the Burning Hands and Aching hips (apparently on Special this week), I'd cave and get up for a while, so here I am...

Yesterday?  I was on a whining streak from the early hours, drowning in snot and trying to bark up my remaining bit of lung.. Here - have a fag?  *winks....
I hit the shops anyway, and somehow managed to avoid having the paramedics come to my aid in public...
Dodge City seemed pretty quiet when I arrived with my weekly contribution, and there were only two officers on duty in the Charge Office... Neither belonged to the Friends of Toads Association, and yet they both made a valiant attempt to smile in my direction...Pathetically grateful for the tiniest of concessions, I have to say that whatever their intention, I truly appreciated the effort... *waves...

Long after my outing for the day was over, I'd been dozing in front of the TV, when the Scrabble Player called to ask if we had power.. *blinks...
What followed, deserves it's own heading, and the GW informs me that instead of using the term Error or Apology, the Press now use the line

FOR THE RECORD:

Another clanger on my part that needs rectifying chop-chop... You may recall that I had my Good Neighbour at No. 10 finally succumbing to an invitation to join Metro Connect, and as such I thought them immune/exempt from the brutal treatment meted out by our Area Controller..
The Scrabble Player that I've blogged so bitterly, as possibly having sold out his health and safety in return for a scrabble tournament or three on the Local Area Network, had in fact had his laptop fried yonks back, with what sounds remarkably like one of Balliram's deliberate spikes... *smells the stench of cooked plugs...
He says he doesn't belong to the Sherwood Network, nor does he run specific lights on request.. Thats's what he says, and I choose to believe him...

Turns out he has tinnitis, hey Jannie?  He doesn't remember when it began, but he says he lives with it, though it often rises to a noisy shriek in his ears...Now, where have I heard that before?  *winks...
Back to realtime and his powercut..
We ran the long lead from ours to his, to save their frozen stuff, but he was pretty baffled and said Faults couldn't give him a reason why only his power was cut...
In the end Missus SP finally rang after 7pm? to say their lights were back, and to pull the plug.. Was I thrilled by this latest turn of events?  Chuffed to find I was wrong, as I so often am?
With the installation of those huge lamps at his front door, and the Tenant he occasionally allows to sleep over in his storeroom, and who was most definitely up to Project-related mischief?  With my trees going down with some sort of brittle-bone disease, and my jasmine hedge wiped out, seemingly overnight?

I'm okay with this particular error of judgement, though if his tinnitis is the only 'gift' that little family of four have been given by our Area Controller over the years, it would appear that amazingly, Balliram has managed to restrict the worst of his attentions to just our three homes at No. 4, 5 and 8... *vomits...  It's now 2.35am and I'm off to give Cloud 9 another go....

LATER at 5am..

It's debatable how much actual sleep I got, in the time that's elapsed since we last chatted...  What with my incessant barking, blowing my hooter, and letting the dogs outside, I was kept fairly busy..*yawns... However, at 4.45am there was absolutely no mistaking Balliram's rude wake-up call, as Level 3 BackFire kicked in from nowhere, and the Knives to the Hands was added, just in case.. *falls over...   Violating my constitutional rights again, o Master Mine?   One of the best constitutions in the world?  If you say so...

The continued lack of comments on the possible departure of our Crooked City Manager has me thinking that the full horror of the situation has finally struck home, and you're all literally dumbfounded as a result... No?  Then give us a list of names of the people you'd trust to replace the Scurvy Fellow?  Allen Spence?  Neil MacLeod?  *chortling.. Every bit as corrupt as Herr Doktor Sutcliffe, and by now you know it... Not exactly spoiled for choice, are we?  Frypan?  Fire?   *chokes...

Some new blood is needed urgently at www.durbanite.co.za.. Someone whose posts will kick-start Mac McCarthy back into full vitriolic mode.. You're all sounding way too sombre, and even Mac's last comments didn't cause so much as a smile on the toadometer... Come, come, chaps - If we're going down, let's do it cheerfully FFS!

Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 17th June 2011 at 11.39am...