Tuesday, May 17, 2011

STOOGES...
(begun Tuesday 17th May at 3.25am..)

I'm up because Balliram insisted on it.. Shortly after 3.15am a sharp ache in my hip had me flailing about briefly, before I recognized my Master's call-sign and dutifully staggered forth to face the day.. My hip FFS?  Nothing like a bit of variety to add spice to your already disturbed mind, hey Balliram  *eyeroll...

I didn't light the candles right away, and sat for a bit gazing out of the window at the moonlit valley and the mini base station beyond... An almost-orange falling star burned itself out above the tops of the gumtrees as I watched, and pretty much made my discomfort worthwhile.. *beams...

If I'd been bright enough to have one of those bone-density scans back in 2009, would I find that an astonishing deterioration has taken place since then?  *curious...  When was it that I first began whining of the Burning Hands and Broken Wrists, and of Missus B.Snr. and Sue the Book enduring the same horrorshow?
My search took me right back to January 2010 before I gave up looking, but I guess it was well before that date that the fun began, as little Penny had also been taking direct hits while she slept in the room below the Scrabble-Player's garage...
Nearly 2 years worth of damage concentrated on our wrist-joints then?  Unavoidable?  Don't give me that crap!!  From the start, BigEars would've heard the cries of of pain in every case, but for some reason he continued to batter us relentlessly up until some months ago, when he redirected his venom to our upper leg area and Sue and Missus B.Snr. began to suffer agonies as a result..  Balliram certainly didn't exclude me from experiencing that particular frequency, and I'm here to tell you it sucks bigtime..

What exactly is the goal here?  To gradually render us crippled without drawing attention to the means being used?  For that is precisely what Colin P. Balliram is doing in his role as Area Controller for this neck of the woods..  It's not the EMR-polluted air outside that's achieving these amazing effects, but the crud that this Stooge is pouring into our homes, that's doing the trick... Isolate and attack?  
How does it make you feel, knowing this?   Nothing more than relief that your home and family aren't on his Hit list?  Or do you choose to believe that it's the topography alone that's causing our ailments?
Think again...  My CPF Vice-Chair lives way over in Abrey Road, and he and his young son have already been treated to several of the tricks my Master employs so freely...

Certainly not what you'd call a hotspot on that straight stretch of road, though I guess they're in LOS to the Raftery/Harris cellmast.. *gags....
Will Balliram's ultimate claim to fame be that he created a suburb of cripples FFS?  Will the knee pains experienced by the younger men in the area lead to operations and permanent problems a few years down the line?
It's past time you woke up and paid attention folks.. It's by no means just the older residents who are going to pay so heavily for allowing this Project to get off the ground, manned by criminals...
You're neatly caught between a rock and a hard place, are you not?
Speak out and risk the likes of Balliram activating YOUR home and flooding it with the unregulated frequencies that we endure, or remain silent and quite possibly get nuked anyways... *eyeroll...

Can I guess?  Can I?! *jumps up and down.... At the very top of this steaming pile there's a large and very comfortable bed.. Don't be fooled... It's actually the Seat of Operations, and is shared by the likes of Ma Bell, BT and Telkom, not to mention all the other telecoms industry players world-wide....
Right now, we're IT, and we're being watched with ghoulish interest by these Manipulators as we're being herded into easily controllable pens...
You're going to do a runner?  You've finally realised what's happening, and you're heading for safer climes?  *falls over laughing... Delusions, mate.. There are no 'safer' climes left...

There's a steady stream of attached files coming in from the MastFighter these days.. Files that are way beyond my skills to comprehend, though I get the gist... There's the impression of a claxon alarm sounding with each one that bounces into my Inbox, and they all point to one thing... We've overdone it with the communication technology, and the ultimate numbers that will be culled as a direct result, will astonish you... *shrugs...  There's nothing you can do that will make a blind bit of difference?   You'll excuse me if today, I beg to differ on that score...
FFS stand up and Fight!   All the years you've wasted sniggering and pointing at this lone Cretin, while I've battled to warn you of what was coming..  I seldom go back and read my old blogs, with very good reason.. They are pretty much incomprehensible... *sags...
Still, at least I tried, which is more than you've done....
Where can you begin? 
By getting rid of the very worst of the Area Controllers employed by the Project.  Those who you already know of, that enjoy nuking innocents via the wireless frequencies, merely for their entertainment.. Call your nearest SITA branch and make a stink, I dare you... *hears the futile plea and snorts...

The Telecoms Strategist will continue to insist that his Superiors are here to save you, and that it's only the loud-mouthed Fools that are being dealt with so harshly... You'd do well to decline his bottle of frangelica, and to keep your wits about you when he's in the offing, for despite his expansive claims, he certainly doesn't have the welfare of either you or your family at heart....
Our Janneman has been aware of the employment of the Druglord Barnabas, the Sex-Offender Nayager, and their severly disturbed IT Security consultant Balliram, since the getgo... If that's not enough to make you wary of everything that falls from the Telecom's Agents lips, I don't know what will...
If in fact, you're content to support a regime that allows it's civilians to be crippled deliberately for the entertainment of a few, then I would suggest that you deserve what's coming..

LATER at 6.05am

I'd been bending over the basin brushing my teeth when the vague pinch in my neck travelled down my crippled arm and my side as well... Threats, mon petite Merde?  You would threaten the very source of your dubious notoriety? You've someone lined up to replace me? *snarls..
In a small experiment, I climbed the dark steps and sat on the top one for a while, in the cool pre-dawn air.. Apart from the pinch in my neck, nothing.... The pain in my side and arm were history... Does this prove that the levels of poison inside our home are engineered, as I aver they are?
If the evidence I've provided over the years hasn't been enough to convince you, you certainly won't notice the abattoir gates looming ahead..*sighs...
Back down in the house some ten minutes later, and not even the pinched neck returns.. *blinks...

The Part-Time Political Activist had once said something along the lines that too much power in the wrong hands could be a problem... (No, I've not forgotten her).  An ambiguous remark, but one that no doubt led to her own misfortunes escalating soon afterwards... *waves to halicon....

Who is it that now seeks so determinedly to nail the little ex-Pinetown Reservist with such fervour? (See today's Times).. The Crumb?  The Comms. Officer up at Dodge City, whose own hands are more than a little filthy?  You've not actually killed anyone yet?  Not for lack of trying Laz, and that's a fact..*gags...
For every group photo in the Weekly Gazette that supports Women's Organisations, you will inevitably find the Crumb peering earnestly out at the camera, while trotting out his sanctimonious lies...
Dodge City is MY Station, and there are Officers there who deserve my respect... You most certainly aren't one of them... *vomits freely....
Though the games being played out of Sydenham Station are doubtless covered by the Necessary Strategies excuse, the Crumb, like his buddy the IT Security Consultant Colin P. Balliram, has developed a bizarre taste for the physical persecution of innocents that irritate him....
Enjoy it while you can Laz, and grubby fingers crossed, that the wind doesn't swing round while you still ostensibly rule the roost up on the Hill... *grins... You will have had to concede by now that I can in fact keep a secret, and that mum's the word in more ways than one.. *winks horribly..
Have a smashing day... Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 17th May 2011 at 10.17am...