Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BUSINESS AS USUAL...
(begun Wednesday 18th May at 3.30am...)

*My regular visitors ride on in to my system using all manner of means heheh.... The ubiquitous Helkern worm was first in today, followed closely by the little grey menu options window.  Keep coming dudes....*

If I didn't know better, it was almost as if I'd been given the day off yesterday.  I woke cheerful and stayed that way till I finally ran out of bonhomie, just before bathtime...
But it's business as usual this morning, with the reveille being sounded just after 1am, and me, gingerly and cautiously moving to see which area His Shiftyness had worked on while I slept.   He's clearly got a neck thing this week, and the threatened pinch for the past couple of days was very much in evidence as I turned over..  A stiff neck sounds sort of banal compared to my Controller's previous successes.. The hugely inflated elbows of last year, and the still agonising and useless wrist, that surely must have impressed even the most hardened of my Master's colleagues, dotted across the globe...
Rest assured that it's likely my so-called stiff neck will escalate into something equally painful in the not-too-distant future, as he cautiously pegs away at this new area.. *yawns....

Up till now I've not hesitated to curse him loudly, should he attack my head... I've enough problems up there without his added attentions and so far, he seems to have restricted himself to the occasional enraged thrust of pain... That Off-Limits sign has been taken down this week, and you can bet I'm in for an unpleasant time again soon..*eyeroll...
My word but he's keen this morning!  I'd barely switched the kettle on after 3.20am, when the frequency in my ears was going haywire, and he repeated the feat as I sat down here at the desk... A good mood then, o Mighty One?  *peers cautiously at the Creep...
Patted and stroked at some function yesterday?  Reassured that you're still the top of the dung-heap in your 'field?'  Heavily remunerated for having to suffer my continued assaults on your 'integrity'?  *falls over shrieking...

A little white plane came over several times yesterday.. Probably the same one that's been hanging around for three days now, though I wouldn't swear to it... This time, at about 2pm, it circled several times overhead as I jumped about on the front lawn, waving delightedly to the pilot.  Alas, he didn't acknowledge my greeting... *grins...  Clearly he was carrying an important passenger/passengers and  he wasn't about to risk his job by waggling his wings at the deranged old fart below... *cackles... BTW, check out this stunning picture I was lucky to get as he went dead overhead... Police, it says on the wings...    It could be that he was a Learner being coached as I watched.. Someone like young Baron, grown bored with cruising about in his convertible, and deciding to take to the skies instead....   Whoever it was, they'll certainly know me the next time they see me... *curtseys to the Pervert...

Are you getting off your butt to vote today?  With the Beast trumpeting it's heavy involvement, you know there's going to be skullduggery afoot, though I'm guessing you're feeling pretty comfortable that it won't be in the Ruling Party's favour..*winks..  I simply see today as another carefully manipulated distraction to divert your attention away from what's happening in the shadows of your suburb... *shrugs....
*My Controller can barely contain himself as yet another frequency change adjusts my hearing..*

LATER at 4.32am

The dog's livers and rice are bubbling away nicely, as is my unfortunate hand.. *sighs... Though you may be thoroughly awed by this latest demonstration of power, I would insist that this is just a side-show, and that the clever use of EMR and Wireless frequencies can do way more than merely disable a hand, not so Perverted One?   May I guess that you're being swamped by suggestions from your colleagues right now, and that you're utterly spoiled for choice?  *teeth.. These days I'm betting Balliram has to run his moves by his Superiors first, and they'd better be bloody good, as the spotlight has him centre-stage ..  *applauds...

There can be no more independent sorties, planned and executed goonda-style, for every move he makes is now watched with interest by his peers...  Judging by his fine humour this morning, I must conclude that yesterday's discussions were fruitful, and that there's a plan in the pipeline that suits everyone?  Well, not quite everyone... *sags....

The Visitors?  Hell, I can gaze skyward till my nose runs, hoping for a sign, when in truth I'm well aware that our little Dance to the Death won't even register on their radar.. *sighs.. The entire Project is after all, based on a climate of murder and mayhem, and one foolish old fart's squeals of outrage were never going to change the course of what's to come...
A miniscule and insignificant distraction which, if anything, has served to increase and refine the cruelty levels among designated Area Controllers.. *belches...
Write a book? Ouch!  An unkind suggestion, when I'm incapable of even penning a blog that can be understood.. *stomps off muttering...

LATER at 10.15am

The man is as straight as a die, and there are few enough of those on these pages.. He wrote and asked our corrupt Town Clerk why the silence, following the publication of a Better Life for All on durbanite.co.za.. He said to Herr Doktor that the total lack of response to the allegations, implied guilt.  Sutcliffe replied (don't faint), by saying that he'd handed the matter over to Manase & Associates, including the SAPS and the Department of Intelligence..  *chokes...
Anyone bother to tell the little man that his own 'private' conversations, held in his beachfront apartment, are likely being relayed to an Area Controller ensconced nearby, or has he figured that out for himself?

As a key player, the PuppetMasters will require to know his every word, no matter how seemingly inconsequential... *eyeroll...  It's doubtful he has a blood relative or friend trustworthy or skilled enough to 'sweep' his flat regularly, and give him a true report back...
The hiring of Manase & Ass. and their spokesman, Mr. Haripershad, is a stalling tactic and little else.. I care nothing for allegations of the greed and corruption that it turns out our City Manager is really rather good at... It's a given that any detrimental findings would be swept under the carpet anyways...

It goes without saying that all I'm interested in, is the part Sutcliffe played in handing the lower end of Harris Crescent over to a Druglord and his puppet Nayager, to run the Metro Connect Wireless/Fibre into our homes via the powerlines... Prove it?
I've given you more than enough damning evidence here, for you to know that he's well aware of the Project and the so-called Trials with it..   A court of Law?
Hah!   With so many Judges and Magistrates owned by their Leverage Files, obtained via the invasive surveillance technology?  Sutcliffe's trough-feeding exploits pale by comparison to the massive Human Rights Abuse being carried out under his Watch... *gags.. Moving on...

I'll share a smile with you at this point... I nipped over to re-read Haripershad's invite to David Ludlow on durbanite, and ended up reading Mac McCarthy's updated post as well...
I'm darned if I didn't click on the Troll's name and go to his page with every intention of sending him a mail... When I discovered that we had to actually be friends before I could contact him, I scuttled off in disgust.... It was close dammit... *laughing...
The more he comments, the more the damned fellow makes me laugh, and dare I say that under different circumstances I would like him ? *shudders...  Trouble is, he simply tries too hard to come across as honest and forthright, when it's obvious the guy has an agenda that carries beyond his glib words...  He's there to have you vote DA, and to ensure that the Opposition Party's role in hijacking the Metro Connect Surveillance technology for their own ends remains a secret... *yawns...

Did Leon chat with McCarthy just prior to begging Esme and her chum to stay on and continue posting?  What do you think? *winks...
There's nothing like a good scrap to keep a forum alive, though McCarthy deserves a quicker-witted and sharper-tongued adversary to really hot things up.. Hell, I predictably caved at his initial crass insults, and I can't even find the energy or will to continue posting on the site in coherent sentences, as it remains a foreign concept...

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 18th May 2011 at 2.19pm.