Sunday, May 15, 2011

A LIVE ONE..
(begun Friday 13th May at 10.45am..)

When I went over earlier to find blogger still down, I'd gone instead to durbanite, to catch up on the discussions there, and was pleased to find several new faces were actually engaging on the threads... *applauds...
Mac's posts appear to have now swung to adopt a sympathetic approach to the down-trodden masses, and I appreciate the effort he's going to.. *chokes.. Quite a talented lad is our Mac, though I'm fairly sure if Y had hung around, he'd have pointed out the wind change quite smartly.. *cackles..

While I was browsing on durbanite the landline rang, and I spent a few minutes chatting to a friend on the Venus set.. My useless hand lay resting on my lap for the duration, but despite this, my thumbjoint was assailed by knife-like pains repeatedly, for over a minute...  The first such pains I'd experienced since rising for the day...
Clever!  It sort of narrows it down a bit more, does it not?  We still have the ISDN equipment taking incoming and outgoing calls, and we still have what I guess to be a wireless look-alike cable running the length of the house.. Removing the cordless phone may have helped in some obscure way, but the sudden stabbing pains were a clear indication that I'm as OWNED as I ever was.. *shrugs..

I rang Missus B.Snr last night, to tell her of the Prof's findings, ie. zip, but I added that he had said to lose the cordeless phone asap, and suggested they do likewise.. I did the same with Sue the Book, though it's unlikely they will make the changes, as it's just so convenient to use the cordless...

*As I sit here at the desk, a new little pain niggles briefly on my neck .. It's the second time this morning I've felt it, and you just know my Controller is busy trying his luck.. *gags...*

Missus B.Snr tells me that at about the same time yesterday morning that I was waiting to see if the Prof would arrive, her dogs went nuts, and they saw two thieves in the bottom of their garden.. They hit the alarm and the guys vanished, though they were seen later, retrieving an old cistern they'd tossed over into the valley.. My question is this - Were they an organised distraction, just in case I'd chosen to call my friend and asked her to join the Prof and me?  Ensuring that she'd be too busy fending off intruders to leave her home? Ahh - I know my Controller well, do I not? *winks...

LATER at 12.05pm

You've probably figured out that it's partly in the interests of our security that I share every darn boring detail of my life with you here.. 
I'd looked up out of the window at around 11.20am to find no birds on the feeder.. Odd.. I got up to go see if the cats were hanging around or maybe a raptor... Nada... Humans, in that case?   I played the hose over the boundary wall for a bit, then turned it off and started back up the steps to the verandah... At that precise moment the two little dogs suddenly broke into a mad dash down the path from the corner I sit out in, tails between their legs, looking over their shoulders and barking towards der Bunker... They'd seen someone fosho...
Philip, or the new guy I'd watched strolling out their gates the other day?  And why would he have climbed up to look over our wall?   We heard the new maid chatting to someone a short while later, as she chirruped the remote.. *shrugs...
Planning on arranging a visit to ours as well, Balliram?  Despite the beams criss-crossing our property being so noisily active?

You certainly don't have to be in residence to know every move that is made down this neck of the woods, and the signal carries easily up to Sydenham Station and probably a great deal further.. Randles Road perhaps?  *winks.. Skittish, o Master Mine?  Why?  I'm no nearer saving my friends from your sadistic clutches than I ever was, so why the nervous demeanour?

I'd popped into Dodge City as usual yesterday, and was met with only kindness, though the Times are calling for answers to the deliberate heel-dragging employed since Ms. Khosa's assault.. It's a shame that so many genuinely good cops are tarred with the same brush, that's deserved by a handful of criminals in uniform...
I've warned repeatedly that the surveillance technology would lead to an increase in contract killings, and wouldn't you know that Captain Mervin Reddy of the Pinetown Crime Intelligence Unit was gunned down in his driveway, and his assailants hunted down and killed, to silence them forever...  Another family's lives destroyed by someone who didn't want his criminal activities revealed by the cop... Gross..

Saturday 14th May at 4.45am

We're on hold, and up until last night I was still unable to access blogger.com and update my ramblings...   Going over to durbanite instead, I found there'd been some activity on the A Better Life For All thread.. Scanning through the latest posts, produced a new member in the form of a Mr. Haripershad, who was clearly weighed down by his bag of veiled threats... *chokes...
I rose to the bait accordingly, and typed out a brief comment for Mr. H, pointing him to my blog and saying he'd have more success there, with his suggestions of sueable content (sp).. *teeth.... By that time, my Network Admin was paying attention and had barrelled in to block the Submit Comment from working.. *falls on over....
I copied and pasted my comment in a mail to David instead, though whether it arrived is anyone's guess....

Did I tell you that one of the first things I'd asked Prof. Els had been who funds his research and the wireless system he helped to set up?  Natch, it turned out to be the telecoms industry, so no matter how innocent he is of any knowledge of the Project, he bats for the other side, and is pretty much off-limits from now on.. *sighs...
He'd said that all his visit entailed was to check that we weren't in a hotspot.. How was I, a renowned Retard, to try and tell him that since the installation of the Metro Connect's wondrous combo of technology, EVERY home that's on the Grid is now a potential hotspot?  And on that fairly despairing note, I'm off to lay down again for a bit...

Sunday 15th May at 4.20am

Blogger was back up when I tried yesterday morning, so I updated with I Met a Man, at last.. I've my own theories as to the reason for the downtime, but will beg pardon if I don't share them with you....
A welcome and uneventful night's sleep had me waking to a numb right hand and the BackFire, and the knowledge that the threat of losing both hands, is a very real one.. My insecure Controller wastes no time in reminding me of his recently acquired skills, and I've no doubt that before he'd done with me, I'll be crying again... *shrugs..

I'd been looking for something to read the night before, and had found an old Popular Mechanics unopened, in it's original envelope.. Turned out it was the May 2010 issue that the GW had found buried in his boot, and it proved a fascinating read...
My theories on the part played by the Dog Whisperers, in the Organised Crime engineered to soften the population into accepting the surveillance technology, were pretty much trashed...

I've said repeatedly that the local droogs employed by the Project would've spent weeks getting friendly with even the most ferocious of neighbourhood dogs, enabling them to access properties without fear of being attacked.. However, on Page 26 of the May 2010 issue of popular Mechanics, I was stunned to find a far more viable means of silencing otherwise fiercesome guard dogs...
Who among you have had your high walls breached, and are still trying to figure out how the thieves got past your dogs?
When I'd asked, the GW said that a 9-volt battery used to be about the size of two cigarette packets together, but that they were probably smaller these days... If you consider R800 an inhibitive outlay for a bunch of house-thieves, think again...
My guess is that by now, a far neater and more portable version of the gadget on Page 26 has been distributed among the Dog Whispering droogs, and wouldn't that successfully cover the dazed demeanour so many dog-owner's have reported their pets displaying, after a break-in?

We're talking Organised Crime on a grand scale here folks, and not just a couple of thieves passing by, who decided to chance their luck randomly....   The convicted Sex Pest would've applied for, and been given, these clever gadgets to distribute among the felons he employs to disrupt a suburb, and they would've worked a treat in nearly every instance.....

Move on to Page 51 and Weaponizing Mozart, and you must surely realise that my ongoing claims that my own sister up in Lichfield has long been a target for the wireless-happy Monitors in the UK, are not so far-fetched after all...
One of her recent mails, in reply to my wrist problem, had been to casually mention that at some point her knee had swollen up inexplicably, and that no point of entry for the infection was ever found.. *blinks...
Sort of trashes my assertions that our Project here involves any marvellous scientific break-throughs, does it not? *sags...
When the RF jockeys in Blighty have been nuking the population for years? *red... Even my claims that we're the first country to employ the technology to activate a VOICE system in target's houses, is now suspect, and this option would've been available for years in the UK...

You'll maybe recall how my own CPF Vice-Chair's brother-in-law had arrived in Durban from the Cape Town University some years back, to do a study on regional accents, and how one of his intended subjects had apparently cancelled on him, resulting in his arrival at my door to record my Barry White-like ramblings? *winks..
An amazing coincidence, or were the Project Authors even then studying the different ranges and tones of various voices, all the better to monitor the population audibly, where they could?

If things had turned out differently, I'd probably have been all for the Big Brother type technology installed to protect us from the criminal element.. My small dirty secrets would've been of absolutely no interest to the authorities, so monitor away at your leisure... *yawns...
That's of course not how it worked out at all, and in fact, it was the Crime Bosses and their Lackeys who were given control over the technology here in the Zone, and I've no doubt it was run along the same lines over in the UK, a decade ago.....
What other possible reason could there be for my family in the UK being subjected to the same torture via the wireless frequencies?  Her Area Controller is no more dishonourable than ours, and that's a fact..

It takes a certain type of person who will willingly and continuously attack a fellow human being physically, in such a despicable manner, and I guess I was right in saying my Controller is but one of many like-minded Sickos who've developed a taste for this bizarre cruelty...

Do the cold hard facts lead to any massive retractions in my wordy struggles to find the answer to our dilemma?  Apart from young Leonard Els turning out to be innocent of all my allegations?  Nope. You'll have to pardon me if I stick with my story, right from Koobair the Squat and the Druglord Barnabas to the untenable situation we're in today..
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 15th May 2011 at 10.18am...