Saturday, May 14, 2011

I MET A MAN....
(begun Wednesday 11th May at 7.45am...)

*www.blogger.com has been offline since I tried yesterday at 9.30am... Only back this morning. *

Anyone care to guess how many times over the years I've said I'd give my left arm, in return for answers to my never-ending questions?  Once?  Maybe twice, tops?  Turns out some wag out there, finally took me up on my offer, and pretty much overnight, took ownership of my precious appendage.. *chokes...
In return for the identity of just one of the Project Authors?  You're joking, right?  In return for squat, nada, zip, zilch.... Boo hoo... It's a tough bloody world out there, and if you want to play with the big boys, there's a hefty forfeit system in place... Moving on..

Army Intelligence?  British Army Intelligence to be precise?  Fark, there's barely room for all these Big Knob players scuttling about the Zone at the moment.. *grins... What did you think when you saw me chatting to those youngsters at my gates yesterday?  May I guess?  I'll stick with Army Intelligence if that's ok with you, and it's elevated our corrupt Metro Connect to new levels, all of a sardine...
OK, so it's a Jag and not an Aston Martin, but whichever parent named the kid, they have a healthy sense of humour fosho.. *cackles... A weeny bit disturbing that he sees his future elsewhere, and not here in sunny SA, but maybe dad knows something so many of us are excluded from?  No matter - In the under five minutes we'd stood there, I found him to be a credit to his folks and no mistake..

A second satellite dish added to the Harris/Raftery cellmast?  Who got nailed during that operation?  Which Sydenham residents were suddenly suffering backache, headache, burning hands, or tinnitis?  A door-to-door survey?  Wasn't that what the Rocket Scientist did at some stage, and look where he is now.. *eyeroll...

I went out with my kid for a couple of hours this morning, and amazingly, away from home, the new anti-inflammatory worked wonders, and I could see my old gnarled and rope-veined hand gradually beginning to re-emerge by the time we got home...  By this evening however, it's another story, and I guess our Controller is really enjoying himself to the hilt... *snarls...

Professor Els has promised to pop by tomorrow with his measuring devices, and I've postponed the ortho-surgeon till next week... *snorts... Do I anticipate Leonard's visit will be of any benefit to the labrats huddled in pain down this end of the Crescent?  Give me a break... I only have to think back to the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban standing on my verge all those years ago, with his blood-red eyes twinkling maliciously as he trotted out his stream of lies, and I would ask you, why in this huge Game, with it's international audience, would I expect to hear the truth, even from one as sympathetic-sounding as Leonard?  *shrugs...

It ain't gonna happen, unless the Prof was prepared to take serious flak from the Project Authors.. Why would he rock the boat, when he's paid to do what he enjoys doing ?  I figure he keeps his head down working on the technical side, and ignores all reports of corruption involved in the Project, as it's easier that way.

Thursday 12th May at 3.05am

I went for a pee at 2.30am and gave up trying to get back to sleep, so here I am for a bit... Would it raise a smile if I said my wrist was killing me?  Actually, it was the deep ache in the top of my legs that I was more aware of when I got back into bed, but hey, you can take your pick...
I can't help wondering if our Leonard has always been a Maritzburg boy or not.. If he has, you do realise he's Balliram's homie, right?  Yes, I guess if you were to sift through the careful smokescreen laid by the Courageous Couple over the last twelve odd years, that bit is at least the truth, and my Controller's family are from Sleepy Hollow....
It's been Balliram's slavering zest for downright sadism over the years that's given away so much of the corruption involved in this Metro Connect Scheme... Not that it's mattered, as there's always been the huge Damage Control machine lurking in the wings, and between them and the Pooper Scooper, and my sheer ongoing stupidity, his errors have provided entertainment, as opposed to anxiety, for both the Authors and their colleagues...

I'd settled down in bed by 9pm last night, and had only been there some five minutes, when suddenly the frequency in my ears changed dramatically and my thoat was assaulted, resulting in an identical bout of dry coughing as had happened the previous night... Up till that point I'd declined to give the Sadist credit for my previous night's choking fit, and would have followed the same path, were it not for that astonishing change in frequency a nano-second before my throat went nuts...
Is there now some sort of competition running out there?  Who among the wireless freaks, can come up with the most effective and outrageous un-regulated wireless frequency and pass it on to our Area Controller to try out on his personal test dummies?

Or is the source of all this fascinating material nearer home?  Rezah?  Is there a possibility that you too now bear the title of Consultant to the stars?  *curious...
It's likely that since our few Meetings you regard me as simply an ugly old cow with a mouth that never closes.. That's pretty much spot on, in fact.. *grins....   But how do you condone the attacks on my friends?  People that you don't know and are unlikely to ever meet, now regarded as nothing more than rats, to be used and abused for little other than the entertainment of your peers?  Ai caramba!  *sighs...

I've been on about how the newly diagnosed osteo-arthritis in my wrist arrived overnight, pretty much without any warning.. Strictly speaking of course, that's not true... The Dead or Burning Hands and Broken Wrist frequency was one of the first employed to batter us repeatedly, was it not, o Mighty One and attempting a search of the archives it seems it began as long ago as January 2010?  For how long did I chirp of Missus B.Snr waking in the night to excrutiating pains in her wrists and hands?  As a diabetic, she will have been an extremely rewarding target for the Sadist's ministrations, though I guess I wasn't far behind with a history of arthritis in my family... So there you have it..
Our wrists were collectively and systematically weakened over a prolonged period of time, until it was decided to show me a little more of the power these frequencies are capable of... A doddle then, to administer the coup de grace and cause the minor lump on my thumb joint, and to then simply hammer away at it until the shit hit the fan a few days later?

I have a problem just thinking about the real labrats subjected to these delightful tests, and hypocrite that I am, have easily managed to close my mind to the suffering that animals go through, to bring us so much of what we use daily... So ja - it's been a bloody wake-up call to this Simpleton to realise that your standard white rat would never be enough for these so-called boffins to practise their skills on, and that innocent people were going to be used to perfect the art of control and manipulation via wireless frequencies... *sits up and begs dutifully...

In fact, I'd say that Balliram was a late-comer to the actual use of different frequencies to torture his victims, and that his USA and UK counterparts have been at it for easily over a decade... Again, it's the employment of criminals to do the dirty work here, that nauseates me so... I must get on, while you have your collective daily snigger at my pathetic attempts to accept the inevitable... Cheers..

Friday 13th May at 5.45am..

He turned up after all... Not some evil scientist callously using his giant intellect to assist the Corrupt, but an innocent of the first order..*blinks... At this point, words fail me...
He didn't know, and nor did he wish to know, about the underhand dealings of Metro Connect, and how his wireless system has been harnessed by the wikked for their own ends...
He was single-mindedly interested only in the levels of the emissions in the valley and in my home...
My Area Controller's car was still visible on his driveway just before the Prof finally arrived.. Are you then surprised to find that ALL of the measuring devices gave a standard reading?  *winks...
Well, nearly all.... Something very powerful over there, he said several times, as he aimed his funny gadget towards the mini-base station at St. Theresa's, and then shrugged it off...

By that time I'd realised that Balliram had carefully set everything to run at the correct standard, and I said to the young man that he didn't need bother checking inside my home after all... Luckily, as it turned out, he insisted on going in anyways.... Our cordless phone next to the computer in the lounge, had his measuring device making such a din you wouldn't believe... He got me to pull the plugs out one by one, until I reached the phone's little transformer (?) box.. As soon as I took that out, his machine calmed down 100%...
Course there was no sign of our Controller's presence in the usual hotspots dotted around inside our home.. Not a trace.. *shrugs....

Long story short.. I've plugged in the old Venus set, and the cordless phone is history.. He said there certainly won't be an immediate improvement to our aches and pains, but to give it a try and see... For once, the GW acquiecsed (sp) without a fight, though it's going to be a pain to get used to, for all of us....

Am I shattered that I had the fellow's character so wrong? No, not really... In this ongoing game of Smoke & Mirrors, I've made a load of errors.. Leonard Els is quite likely one of the worst mistakes I've made, but under the circumstances an understandable one... The fellow literally heads the roll in the squeaky-clean department, and his employment by the Project Authors can only be regarded as a master-stroke...
How many other brilliant, but utterly clueless boffins have been persuaded to use their genius to unknowingly harness the population, is anyone's guess, but in this case it's been a move nothing short of brilliant.. *sad...

Was Leonard's visit worth losing an arm for?  I've yet to come to terms with the horrific price I've had to pay this last fortnight, but I can honestly say it was an honour and a pleasure to meet one of the genuinely good guys at last...
Though there's no hope left for the labrats being systematically tortured down here in the Crescent, I nonetheless feel strangely optimistic, since finding someone who clearly still cares for his fellow-man deeply, and it reinforces my belief that there are others like him out there.. Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 14th May 2011 at 11.32am...