Thursday, May 19, 2011

PAYDIRT...
(begun Wednesday 18th May at 7.10pm...)

It was just before 7pm that we both heard the dull thump of an explosion.. I went out onto the verandah, but saw no flames licking the sky over on the Freeway, and our lights were working, so, not the sub-station round the corner and up the hill then... Don't laugh... There was a time during the early days of the fantabulously corrupt Metro Connect when sub-stations exploding were the order of the day.. You've forgotten already?

Balliram hasn't activated der Bunker's valley-facing stunner tonight, or anything else on his front deck for that matter. Oddness.....
Another day gone by sans the BackFire, Nausea etc. and apart from sudden fierce toothache in the bathroom late this afternoon (pats the Sicko) it's been pretty bearable all round.. Right now, sitting here at the desk, he's appears to be having a brief go at my unfortunate wrist, simply because he can...

Tellus something... It's eating me up.. Would YOU have taken yourself off smartly for a bone-density scan, when he first started nuking our wrist joints, I'm guessing as far back as 2009? Would it have occurred to you to do such a thing?  Over 60, and smoking like a proverbial chimney, I guess it was an oversight of the first order on my part... Even so, I'm interested to see what the damage is...

I regularly remarked how weak my wrists were becoming, due to all the attention Balliram was paying them, and my friends are in the exact same boat.... I regard that as criminal behaviour, whichever way you look at it.. The mere fact that I blogged that vicious treatment from the outset, should've had it cut out of the bouquet pronto.. Barnabas and Balliram clearly had other ideas.. *spews...

LATER at 11.05pm

As I was saying... Whether it was the huge increase in heat in my corner of the bedroom, or the pins and needles, and going numb fingers in my 'good' hand that woke me now now, the Turd is back with a vengeance, and his sustained overnight assaults are quite something to endure... The GW is now battling with his painful shoulder and Missus B.Snr. says her hands as well as her sciatic nerve are now affected badly.  What a magnificent score o Mighty One!... You've finally graduated from excessive bullying online to a position where you may do far more than just hack, crack and verbally abuse the deserving morons you encounter daily online..   All those bottled-up irritations may now be channeled into whacking a chosen few via the wireless frequencies, with stunning results... *standing ovation..

Thursday 19th May at 4.17am

Back in the eighties, when the Russians cooked the USA Embassy staff on high, with such dramatic success, you can bet the Yanks lost no time in setting up their own research team to explore the art of microwave weaponry.... It irks me to think the Telecoms Strategist is out there dissing my claims, as he did so disastrously with Tracey-Lee Dorny... So, where are all the research results stored?  Available to any half-baked hacker that cares to look?  Personally, I don't think hacking was required for our lot to get their hands on that information, and I rather think that our Head of Intelligence's cozy relationship with his American counterpart would've led to access being given to the data freely...

An identical scenario to the one offered to the UK, well over a decade ago, right?  Who's next on the list to be wired up?  Oz?  Or have they already begun their version of the Project?  I guess that's a yes... I'll bet odds there's some sort of deadline been given, and that the race is on for Governments world-wide to harness their populations via the technology...
All the poor suckers scurrying off south-east in search of a safer life will be met with a very similar situation to ours.. Course, Oz doesn't have the millions of deliberately down-trodden masses used here to terrify Joe Soap into fleeing, but where there's a will, there's a way..*winks...

Already, statistics will show that crime in Oz is really taking off, and though they're probably a little behind us with the installation, it won't take them long to catch up.. *yawns...
Let's just say that my huge error in judgement that had me thinking we were first at anything in the technological world, was due to my patriotism..*grins....
It's a given that the authorities in first-world countries would've had to tread much more cautiously when installing their versions of the wireless/fibre delights, but that here in sunny SA the corrupt trough-feeders made it a doddle to achieve....
Harnessing the criminal element to attain their goal has speeded up the process amazingly....

What grandiose promises were made to Sutcliffe at the outset, to have him play along so obligingly?  A pylon-free stretch of white sand in Goa, and a bottomless retirement fund, was all it took ?  How long after he sold us downriver for the Trials was it, before he could sleep undisturbed by his conscience, through the night?  *curious...
A great deal depended on which Sales Pitch was sold to which individual, ne Janneman?
Study the mark, find his Achille's heel,and employ it to subtley persuade the patsy to do your bidding?
Just how far off the mark am I? You might consider giving me just a soupcon of credit here... Sans brain and, the way things are being allowed to go, pretty soon sans any functioning limbs, I did in fact, solve the bloody puzzle...
For my pains (literally), I'm now numbered among the walking wounded, and even that could change for the worse overnight... *eyeroll.....

Are you still forced to suck up to the Seriously Corrupt at this point, or are you allowing our torture to continue for your own personal satisfaction?  *interested.....
Come - Take a poll and stand by the results.. If it turns out to be an overwhelming thumbs down for me and my friends, then so be it...
If OTOH, there are enough Good Guys out there to insist that we've earned a reprieve, then call off your rabid dog and employ his dodgy skills elsewhere....
Begging? Moi?  Hell, my stance continues to change daily, and it's not for nothing that I may be termed a genuine flake....
So ja - today, I'm asking your Superiors to override your mean-spirited attitude and to replace your prized Cracker with someone a tad more *chokes* ethical....

A Controller who will go about his business without feeling the overwhelming urge to constantly inflict severe physical damage to the suckers on his circuits... Hey, if you've already found a suitable replacement for my barbed, if garbled tongue, then my request will doubtless be ignored... Somewhat arrogantly, I fail to see how you could hit paydirt twice... You have, for the moment at least, got a live one....   A live one that comes with a guarantee of being incapable of achieving any meaningful changes to the savage methods employed by the Project..... What more could you ask for?
Do you all, to a man, enjoy hearing the gory details as we are systematically crippled?  Surely you've heard enough by now?

The young man at the door yesterday had taken my ID and then given me a lovely smile before saying I had a beautiful name, and the girls manning the tables had been equally charming.. Such tiny moments are all it takes to make me happy, and to forget the dismal Bigger Picture.... My friends and I have done the time for a crime we didn't commit in the first place, despite that in true self-loathing mode, I've shouldered the blame from the outset....
Offer this insecure Bastard next door an upgrade to a distant country that he simply can't resist, and give our monitoring to the likes of the Reservist instead....
Preferably before he sees to it that any of us are forced into sheltered care, as a direct result of his special attentions... Or not.. *sighs..

Peace...

---oOo---

Thursday 19th May 2011 at 6.33pm.