Monday, April 25, 2011

WISHFUL THINKING....?
(begun Monday 25th April at 3.45am..)


Would it kill you if I started off with a question?  Tough...
Why is there such a concentration of the BackFire frequency in the loo, first thing in the mornings?  Seriously.... It's pretty bad here at the desk as well, but in the loo it's like, startling.... The Creature's little self-indulgence?
He's got the Mothership running on that murky orange this morning, though our outdoor valley spotlight for once, doesn't match it, and is fairly bright...
It must be something like the old moth to a flame syndrome, as I've not lost any of my fascination for all the magic, despite the relentless drubbing I take... *grins..

Any of you familiar with the niceties of the Law?  When a case is adjourned to like 3 months later, is it the same Magistrate/Judge who will preside?   Can the presiding Judge/Magistrate be changed at the last moment?  For that matter, when a case is first set for a particular date, who decides WHICH Judge/Magistrate will preside, and how much ahead of time is their name announced?

It would be wrong to assume that every Judge or Magistrate has a Leverage File by now, for there have to be those whose hands are genuinely squeaky-clean... If you wanted to influence the outcome of a trial in your favour, where would you start?
You'd have a ferret lurking at the Courts, who will pass on the short-list of names to you the minute it comes out?  Once you have those names you can check whether they do have Leverage Files or not.. If not, can something be 'arranged' that will ensure they have to recuse themselves before the trial date?  Man, this technology is quite brilliant, and I figure anything can now be manipulated so that the chips fall in your favour...

Is Rajiv a Wugger as I'd thought?  Is our Roy, as I suspect, the Umhlanga Rocks equivalent of Michael Barnabas?  Are the Narandas family even aware of the Eavesdropping abilities in their own larnie home?  Course, both Lance Lambo (Audi TT doesn't have quite the same cachet), and young Rajiv come across as spoiled, indulged brats, who get what they want, when they want it...
There's nothing much to choose between them..  The parents however, are a different kettle of fish, and I would lay odds that Daddy Moodley is the heavy-weight, and not the Jeweller, despite appearances....
Someone care to whisper in the Jeweller's ear that Roy has access to every word uttered in his home?  That every plan they come up with, and discuss, on or off their phones, is relayed back to the Royal security Owner?  Sort of an unfair advantage if you ask me, and I've always advocated levelling the playing field, so....
There's lots to read about those families in both the Tribune Herald and the Sunday Times Extra, and I suggest you catch up, as it's getting interesting... *grins...

Dare I ask what's happened to Mz. Khosa's docket?  Is it sitting forlornly in the bottom of someone's desk drawer, in the hopes that if left long enough, the whole thing will just go away?  *eyeroll...

I popped into durbanite.co.za yesterday, and for a change I clicked on Sutcliffe's page... The page showed the last activity was in 2010, and the comments made since then appear to have vanished off the face of the earth.. *winks... I've sent young Leon a note asking him why this happened and hopefully it's just a User error and they're still out there somewhere... You'll recall I'd challenged the scurvy Town Clerk to defend himself against my ongoing accusations, and posted my blog link?   Something that had spurred the Media Manipulator into barreling in and dissing me roundly... *chokes... I'm quite prepared to believe that he knows more about the malware he complains about on Leon's site, than he's saying, and that he's aware that it's removed my blog link... *laughing... Little bet there?

My Friend, David Ludlow, has posted a picture of himself, and I confess it's light years away from how I imagined him to be.. *falls over.. Studying his image, I'd have to guess he's in either the Telecoms industry or in IT?  Does this change anything?  Naa, he's certainly not been openly hostile to me, unlike his colleague, Mac McCarthy, who went straight in for the jugular....  I'm like a pesky fly, and must be swatted on sight...

Hell, I like the idea behind the site, and how it's geared to get you to change your vote, but the fact that it's preaching to the converted is what puzzles me so...
If it were set up that visitors could browse without having to register (browse, NOT post), surely the traffic would increase dramatically, and a much wider audience be reached?  As it is, you have the same handful of posters commenting, while the majority sit on their hands, rubber-necking.. *sighs...

Will it still be up and running after 18th May, or will it fade back into deliberate obscurity?  I look at all the current Councillors at durbanite as they sit trembling on the fence, not daring to interact with their constituents openly, and I have to say that I hope Councillor Chapman is swamped by yes votes when the times comes, if only for his courage... Sure, he's fully au fait with the Information Theft Project, but I'm guessing that the scum are battling to create a Leverage File on him, and meantime he's out there, telling it like it is... *applauds... I'm being inconsistent?  What's new?

If you're a regular visitor to these pages you'll know how much I appreciate coincidence... Like the telly screen slamming off TWICE during Lark Rise last night... *winks at the Creature controlling our power supplies...
Like the article in the Sunday Times yesterday, Alien Bugs Invade SA on Page 12. Bugs that are among other things, killing off certain trees.... The timing was excellent, and you can try www.timeslive.co.za to read it for yourselves....
I had THESE photos printed out on Thursday, and they are quite baffling... Two completely different species, with an identical 'problem'.. Check out the broken off stumps HERE and tell me what you think... She's pretty clued up, but when I'd shown them to her yesterday, all she'd said was that it looked like some nasty disease that she didn't recognize, and it would have to be identified by an expert in the field...
I'm betting that whatever 'disease' it is, that it's now affecting hundreds of trees across the province... Trees that are blocking DLOS for the Blessed Project...*snorts...
I'm also pretty sure it's a droog-borne ailment that arrives for the most part in the dead of night, and is applied and left to kill off the offending tree/branches....

Why were the crickets so quiet this past summer, here in the valley?  Did they leave before or after the armies of toads decided the valley was bad for their health, and subsequently did a mass evacuation?  I know it's wishful thinking on my part, but I believe that somewhere out there are those that could give me answers to all my irritating questions, and that some day some kind soul will sit me down and work through the list, to dispel the fog from my brain... (as if.... )

The cordless phone gave it's solitary cheerful chirrup about fifteen minutes ago, and I find the BackFire has disappeared, now I come to think of it...*mops brow...  It's 5.30am and my Entertainment Manager has activated that tiny high-pitched sound that will match exactly with the one in the kitchen, could I be bothered to go check.. I can't...

LATER at 10.30am

Loads of butterflies about on this lovely sunny day, so I guess it was just one of those things that they weren't busy in the valley during the week of the Count..
How are the plans coming along for that huge Islamic Hospital, promised for the heart of Sherwood?  *curious... Has a deal been struck for the land needed?  I've since discovered that the Sherwood Bowling Club is still very much alive and well, and they won't be keen to move anywhere soon, so it puts paid to my theory that the hospital was to go up somewhere near the Tropical Nursery...
Not a bad thing, as it would put them almost on top of THIS mast, standing within yards of the Hall Caretaker's home on Cullingworth Road...

While the masts themselves are a risk, it's the little satellite dishes that have been added to them to facilitate the eavesdropping in homes, that appear to cause one's system to go haywire.... To deliberately expose people/patients who are already ill, to the proximity of such a threat, could be considered reckless endangerment, though when you study the rooftop at Entabeni Hospital, you have to wonder how many of their patients leave with that little something extra..
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 24th April 2011 at 12.07am...