Tuesday, April 26, 2011

DAMNED IF THEY DO....
(begun Tuesday 26th April at 3.30am...)

 * I had a pleasant nap earlier, and staggered off Cloud 9 after 12noon to find His Lordship had left the BF up at horrific levels... *eyeroll.... An enormous amount of bother had occurred just after 9am when we'd come to log on to the internet... Basically, Server not Found - Firefox can't find Server at www.googlecom... Lovely... Did the Boss draw the child-minding straw, and it's made him more savage than usual?  *

As usual it was a casual remark made, that had for the most part flown right over my head, until hours later when I picked it up on Replay.  It never occurred to me that anyone who respected his mother would willingly and knowingly support a Woman-Abuser, and yet if you were to combine the 'I was framed' with a juicy enough carrot, selling your soul to the devil may be that much easier... *fascinated....
A monotonous rumble has been floating over the hill from the direction of Brickfield Road since I surfaced...Roadworks, or a sound engineered to confuse?  *coughs and coughs...  A slight change to the frequency in my ear, tells me that my Area Controller is at his post.. *waves cheerfully...

Despite that it was a holiday yesterday, we went ahead and had our CPF Meeting last night *as I type here into blogger the font changes all by itself....I am for some reason unimpressed*..... and although there were only 13 of us that attended, it proved to be most interesting...
A couple of Hugo Road residents had made the trip over to the Hall to tell us they're living in daily fear of being attacked in their own homes..
One of them is in fact still getting counselling for having already endured a hostage type situation in her house...

I've lost track of time and can't recall whether it was last year or the year before, that the Principal had organised regular foot-patrols in Hugo Road, and the crime had dropped dramatically as a result...*the kaspersky logo sits well-behaved and quiet on the bottom task bar and yet a sudden flurry of activity from my harddrive?*  Why now does he sit so silent under this latest campaign of fear?
Does he know something his neighbours don't?  Has he figured out for himself that it's Nayager organising the crime in Hugo Road, in order to pursuade the residents that only his return to Dodge City will stop the wave of terror?
Has he has a result, decided on following the path of least resistance?  So many wheels within wheels..*yawns..   Were Nayager to promise anyone in Hugo Road that he could stop Mr. Dawood and the Rose.cc's planned development dead in it's tracks, once and for all, were they to support his return to Sydenham SAPS, I guess that would be all the incentive required?  67 units crammed in just behind Hugo Road, and the road itself the only access, must certainly be a horrifying concept for all those residents in the area...

If I'm right, and this is the bait that's been dangled over their heads, then I would most certainly forgive them, were they to ignore the Sex-Offender's record, and agree to his return... Caught neatly between a rock and a hard place, what choice do they have?
A word of caution however... Were the Hugo Road residents to capitulate and agree to back Nayager's re-instatement, they should be aware that the Development may go ahead anyway, despite the Criminal's flamboyant promises...  That once he is safely back on his throne, it's likely he will renege on any deals made, regarding Mr. Dawood's development...

They are quite frankly, in an impossible predicament and are damned if they do, and as damned, if they don't.. Has the Director finally seen through the hype surrounding the Project, to the cold hard truth of the matter?  The con-job they've been subjected to?  That the so-called Good won't lift a finger to help them and in fact, condone Nayager's involvement in organised crime?
Have they forgotten already that the deliberate promotion of fear across the land is the main premise of the Blessed Project, in order to soften the population into giving up their Rights to Privacy without a fight?

When push comes to shove, it's been a doddle to have that land sold off by the crooked Municipality officials, and the promise of a 67 unit development, used to threaten that quiet road and it's property owners.. Whatever their decision, I won't be judging them on it, as they've been outplayed by criminals with years of practise at the Game... *vomits..

Reservoir Hills is another matter entirely, and quite suddenly I'm overwhelmed by sadness at the ease with which the PuppetMasters have been able to manipulate the community... The horrors and stress that innocent people have endured, simply so that the Project attains it's goals, and the sheer contempt with which the man in the street is regarded by the Criminals running this fabulous Show, are glaringly obvious to this guinea-pig...
The majority of sheep will however, continue to jostle their way blindly right up to the slaughterhouse gates, before meekly handing their lives to the Project Authors to run... *belches...

It's now just gone 5.15am and although the rumbling from over the hill has ceased, another sound has replaced it.. More massive machinery?  I've just taken Sophie out for a pee, and it's really rather chilly out there.... At least with Balliram sharing our home 24/7, we won't be needing to turn on the heaters in winter..*winks.. A couple less rands to find their way into Sutcliffe's capacious pockets?

When I stepped out on the verandah last night just before heading to bed, the nunu device under the avo tree kicked in, and I burst out laughing.. Our Area Controller has been making a concerted effort to keep those devices silent, and slipped up badly... Did he report my audible delight as I cruised up Garbutt Road to the Meeting last night, and shrieked as each home I passed, greeted me with a loud and cheerful individual chirrup?  *falls over...
Something you should maybe bear in mind when there is a hijacking or burglary in that street.. Saturated with surveillance technology, the cavalry should in theory be there in time to save the day.. If not, you should ask yourselves whether the monitoring devices are there to aid the Community, or the Criminals hired to cause mischief... *shrugs...

Did I blog of the mulberry tree's astonishing behaviour last year?  How I'd sat outside in my corner watching the dense bracts of what should have resulted in fruit, burst into puffs of dust, day after day?  With hindsight, I should've realised it was on it's way out, and though I'd spoken of it at the time to the tree lady, again, she'd never heard of such a thing before...I've no doubt that whatever special attention has been paid to the trees bordering my property both in and out, it will remain a closely guarded secret...
Slow-acting, but relentless, and in a couple more years they will all have crashed to the ground, weakened and ultimately killed by an application of what?  Alien bugs?  Poison?

Have you checked the trees in YOUR garden lately?  Are their branches dying back for no apparent reason?  Is your property visited stealthily by droogs employed to promote DLOS for the local WUGS , or do you support this nefarious behaviour  *looks at godschild with interest...
I've no doubt you regard me as a misguided lunatic, while I in turn, am sad for you.. You're being played like a veritable sucker-fish, and simply don't see it... *shrugs..
Would I cut back my plants to improve your WUG signal?  Ask me... *grins.. No?  Now why would an open and honest fellow like yourself feel unable to communicate with me on the subject of wireless signals, and the apparently vital LOS required?
Surely if this was an above-board initiative, what is to stop you discussing it freely with me to try and reach a compromise?  Do you not question why you've allowed yourself to be persuaded that silence must be employed in my regard?  I'll ask again - Did Brother Solomon ever intimate that I was the enemy, and should be avoided?  Hopefully not, as you know that would be a lie of the first order.. *sighs...

Is it MNet or Multi-Choice that now runs a TV ad regularly to say that if you lose your picture during a storm, wait a few minutes and it will be restored?  Alas, in our case that is blatant mis-information and we are forced to reset our telly manually.. Could this be due to the poor quality of Area Controller we're assigned to?  Too bloody right!  *cackles..

LATER at 6.05am

Despite the spirit *oops, house alarm just activated next door tsk tsk, followed by the familiar thump at the back of our television.*... of openness and honesty young Leon Chetty at durbanite purports to uphold, I've yet to receive a reply to my request.. While it's always possible my private message was hijacked before it reached it's destination, Leon will know that I blogged it soon after sending my communication, thereby making his prolonged silence a thing of interest... *winks..
McCarthy's posts to Leon to the effect that there is malware on durbanite, also went unanswered, and I guess were designed to cover the loss of comments made on Sutcliffe's page in 2011, including my blog link... *falls over laughing...

See now folks - Was I not right when I said how blurred the lines have become, between the Good and the Seriously Rotten?  Master Chetty advocates that the truth should be revealed for all to see, but strangely, it's been decided that my blog link was a problem... Whether by Leon or the Media Manipulator, is anyone's guess, but until I hear from the site-owner, a shadow lies over it's real intention, and I can understand why Yogesh the Good no longer bothers to comment... Peace...

*Before coming here to update my blog I checked my mail and found a reply from Leon at last.  In it he insists that no comments are ever deleted, and that I possibly posted my remarks to Sutcliffe on another page.  For once I will  stand firm.. It was a big deal for this Retard to toss the gauntlet down in front of the Crooked Town Clerk on his personal page, and to include my blog link, and whether or not it's been moved to an obscure site makes no difference at all.. It's not something I would forget doing...
The sad thing is that Leon says he doesn't recollect where it was posted, and nor does he seem to recollect Mac McCarthy's subsequent scathing remarks that have also disappeared.... THAT is distinctly odd.... *sighs.... *

---oOo---

Tuesday 26th April 2011 at 1.55pm.