Saturday, April 09, 2011

A WIDE BERTH..
(begun Saturday 9th April at 4am..)


So much for deciding to avoid durbanite.co.za.. Curiosity finally got the better of me yesterday, and I went in for a dekko, and didn't regret it one bit... *grins..
Have you checked out David Ludlow's blog post A Better Life For All?  Or for that matter, one of the reasons that may explain Mac McCarthy's rage?  Both posts were so interesting, I was tempted to ask for some of what they're smoking, but as Mac's tolerance levels are pretty much non-existent, I decided against it.. *blinks..

I'm admittedly a shocking reader, and will have to go back and try again with the single-spaced hysteria posted on the blog... When I'd gotten to the bit that said Bheki Cele had purged himself in Court, I pretty much lost the plot.. *cackles...
Would I care to change any of my previous wild assumptions since reading that erm, outburst?
Nope - I'll stick with Herr Doktor Sutcliffe having jumped ship at some stage, in return for amnesty, and I bet that he's singing to the opposition like a canary, behind the scenes...

Whoever it was that first promoted the idea of changing the streetnames was already working to oust the ruling party from City Hall... Just a few whispered suggestions was all it took for someone to see that a bit of money could be made out of it, and for it to become a done deal...*chokes.. IMO it was the single most glaringly stupid thing that's come out of City Hall, and the initial idea could only have been generated by an enemy within... Is Sutcliffe himself now a Trojan Horse?
Has he sanctimoniously agreed to martyr himself for the Project, and regularly reports back on his colleagues crooked dealings?  Delicious to speculate, though I guess we'll never get to hear the whole truth..

Who is Professor Francesco, and what is his relationship to our staunch Professor Leonard Els? *shudders with delight at the possible red-herring... I'd already intimated that the site needed some more of the whistle-blower type salacious gossip to bump up the membership, and hopefully this may just do the trick...

At first glance I'd have to say it's a fine continuation of the water-muddying that the Project promoters are so partial to, and if none of the many mentioned by name, in that diatribe, come on in to defend themselves, you have to ask why not... *coughs and coughs...
It sounds rather harsh to say it, but durbanite is being run by the Project, for the Project, and is therefore nothing that will ever bail us out of our predicament here in the Zone..

If it were any sort of threat to the likes of the Real Criminals invested in this power struggle, it would've been hacked to oblivion at the start, would it not Balliram?  *winks horribly...
The mere fact that the site remains untouched, is proof that it's not a place where toads may ever seek for justice in any form, is it Leon?  BTW, I wasn't invited to participate, but found the address in the Press, and took myself over there without being prodded into it..
Am I now THAT predictable?  *falls over...   I guess signing on has ensured that I'll continue to be a mini-sideshow for the snide, but changing my behavioural patterns at this stage ain't a viable option...

David Ludlow's post should in theory, have a swarm of Attorneys signing up with a view to making some serious money for their dodgy clients, via a few defamation suits.. In the event that this doesn't happen, (and it won't), you really should question the silence, and tread very warily ...

LATER at 5.30am

Goodness me...*startled.. That was my Controller's remote that just chirruped so cheerfully in the pre-dawn dark.. Coming or going at this hour?  *waits... And yes, it can make a difference... If he's just in from a night of clubbing and carousing, and still goofed out of his gourd, chances are there will be more than just a sharp rise in the BackFire frequency, and he'll throw in some of the other nasties from his box of tricks, as well... *eyeroll.
If OTOH, he's simply making an oddly early start to the day, I may escape some of his worst excesses... *waits with interest.....

I've not heard so much as one of his nearby wirelessed 'nunus' as I sit here.. In itself a major breakthrough.. Of course, if I were to step out onto the verandah, the usual suspects would kick in as always, under the avo tree and over by the bird table.. *yawns...
Shhh.. I'm going to get back on Cloud 9 for a few minutes, to rest my burning eyes.. Cheers..

LATER at 7.30am

I didn't hang about for long on the bed, but the Sadist kept his attentions to a minimum, and that was good enough for me...
Did I tell you about the youngster making such a racket down in the valley, earlier this week?  Eventually I'd fetched the little ladder and climbed up to see him standing below Fred the Accountant's place at No. 12, shouting the odds to someone the other side of their wall... He'd spotted me promptly and moved over to below ours, where he stood and shouted that I was to look at him when he spoke..*blinks.. I obliged and he pointed to a broken black bag at his feet and said he'd found a brand new gas stove (canister?) there, but didn't want to take it if it belonged to one of us...

I'd replied to Honest John by asking him what his business was in the valley, and he'd said he'd been drying his pictures.. Sure enough there was something hanging on the little guava tree below Freddie's place, though whether paper or fabric I couldn't say... I told him to verify that the gas tank wasn't No. 12's and then to take it, along with his stuff, and move on out...  It's unlikely he did any such thing...I watched yesterday as a youngster lugged a sheet of corrugated roofing down across the horse-yard from Hugo Road..
Not long after that, he was standing in the bush up by the playing field, apparently hoping to be noticed... *belches...
Whether he has a brief and is there to reposition some of the wirelessed nunus, or as a dog whisperer, is as yet unknown, but he's certainly agile enough to hop most of the walls nearby, mine included.. *waits...

The surviving Twin, that I've fostered since July, had a bloody scratch on his belly, that I'd noticed soon after Penny had left on Thursday.. Odd...
There could be any number of reasons to explain it, but I'm well aware that both little dogs are extremely vulnerable on Thursdays in particular, and therefore, this miniscule event gets shared with you here... *grins..

Is it autumn yet?  It's getting harder to tell, but right now it's a stunner out there, and Vincent's already making inroads on the jungle that's grown with all the lovely rain... I figure I've made it plain enough that should my jasmine or thunbergia, that are now doing so well, suddenly display signs that sections are dying back, it'll be my pleasure to add several more layers of the thickest available shadecloth to the tops of the walls in question.. *winks..

LATER at 8.35am

May I be frank with you?  I don't want the BackFire frequency in my home... The Sadist is making up for lost time, and it's running now as I scribble here in the bedroom closest to der Bunker.. There's simply no excuse for it, other than to feed our Area Controller's sadistic appetite.. He knows it, and I know it.. *yawns...
The only thing it's useful for, is to enhance the spoken word uttered in our home, and I'm betting you'd be the first to agree that I've nothing of value to say.. ... So why is this Criminal permitted to continue using that particular frequency, unless you whole-heartedly support his campaign of torture?
My regular corner in the lounge is already battered at different times by BF, Fillings aching, the Broken Wrists and startling sudden cramps.... *snarls... Not enough for you lot?

If I were to study David's post more closely, would I find Allen Spence and Mike Oliver's names mentioned?  Did I miss them the first time around?  Both gentlemen were busy working for the Electricity Department's Security Divison at the time the surveillance technology on our streetlights was first rigged up... If I am to regard all the names blurted out on that outrageous post, with any seriousness, I would expect to see the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban's name somewhere near the top of the list, and if not, I'll be forced to regard it with a great deal of mistrust and scepticism.. (My middle names, in fact..*grins..)

LATER at 9.45am..

I've just been up top to find a cherry-picker sitting on the verge outside B.Snr's home at No. 4... I came down and fetched the camera and took a picture.. Needless to say they didn't hang around after that... *winks...

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 9th April 2011 at 6.14pm.