Saturday, April 16, 2011

THE LIBERATORS...
(begun Friday 15th April at 3.20am..)

*A brief message in red flashed up at the top as I hit Publish now at 9.48am... I missed it, but I would be interested to know how long it will be before this blog appears, uncut, in the public domain... *

The dull ache in my legs lingers, but it's been overtaken by the BackFire right now.. I've just been out to sit on the verandah for five minutes, only to find it's even worse out there.. *eyeroll...
Yesterday?  At some point the GameWrecker had made a huge loop to backtrack from shopping in Pinetown, down to Grovida in Sydney Road...
We'd been cruising along the Sarnia Road, through Hillary, at the time, when I'd literally been transfixed with agony, and Millie the Gross had shrieked and shrieked... I'd not spotted it up to that point.. A really tall mast on a hill we were passing by... It had no visible means of support and was painted red and white.. (wireless?).

I'll never know if it was my Area Controller doing his usual tracking exercise that caused that sudden eye-watering pain or not, but the possibility is strong... That he got whatever device has been concealed in the Polo up at Alpine Motors, to 'speak' to that towering monstrosity as we went by...  (How'm I doing Rezah?  For a Retard?  *winks...)
You going to apply to work on the Square Kilometer Array radio telescope?  Need a character reference? I'm your toad, and I owe you more than I can ever repay...
Knowing that at last there's someone out there who can figure out what I'm trying to describe, has made a huge difference to my situation, though I doubt you had any such intention....
May you and your family remain immune to the side-effects that will inevitably cull the population so hugely, and may you go on to crack the job you deserve, that stretches your skills to the limits..
The Corrupt Bit-Players like Colin P. Balliram, are in it for greed and self-gratification, whereas I guess you are the first genuine Boffin I've met, and I'm honoured, seriously... *curtseys..

There's another that I'm keen to bump into, BTW.. That would be the Professor Francisco, so ambiguously referred to by the whistle-blower on durbanite.co.za..
Enough for the moment, I'm going to take my BackFire and newly acquired aching legs back to Cloud 9 for a bit and see what happens.. *waves...

LATER at 8.35am

You'll remember how I'd suggested recently that the two rapists that assaulted the woman down by the river in Springtown were probably lurking there on orders from Nayager?  That I guessed the bush urgently needed clearing to facilitate DLOS and they needed to create something that would cover the contractors suddenly clearing all that undergrowth?  There's a follow-up in this week's Gazette www.tabloidmedia.co.za. Issue 569, The Weekly Gazette, Page 5, Springtown Rape Suspects: One arrested One killed..

Some obviously brilliant detective work had SAPS Sydenham finding one of the suspects over in the Kennedy Road Informal Settlement.  The chap led them to the second suspect living nearby.. Shots were fired and the second bloke died... *coughs gently.... One down and one highly unlikely (having watched as his brother got taken out) to ever snitch on the fact that they were probably following orders in the first place...
Needless to say, in a burst of blinding speed, the Contractors have already cleared the overgrown bush and trees and fenced off that section around the river... Makes you think, doesn't it?  I'm pretty certain you can add the brutalised woman and the dead rapist to the growing list of statistics of those damaged or killed in the name of the Blessed Project...

LATER at 11.30am

An enormously fat grey cloud arrived overhead as I sat outside reading, and I scrambled to get my belongings indoors in case it rained... Ten minutes later and the sun was back out, and all signs of rain had vanished.. *blinks..
If you were to say I had a halfway decent imagination, I'd not disagree with you..*grins.. All it takes is a picture, or a few lines of copy, and I'm off and running... In the light of which, here's a hypothetical one for you to mull over...

There's this property-owner, right?  He bought these two stands alongside one another as a future investment and allowed several destitute families to squat there rent-free for a few years.. Jump to 2010, and a bad element has suddenly moved in, and there's enough small-time drug dealing operating out of those two run-down houses to outrage the neighbours...
What's the property-owner to do?
He's got a contact down at Mayville SAPS, but the fellow is a Good cop, and it's way out of their jurisdiction, and Dodge City simply aren't interested in catching the dealers... *winks..

Who's to say that that the Women-Abusing Glen Nayager caught wind (*nudge, nudge..) of this problem and offered to assist the Good cop's relative?  In return for what, you ask? Hmm..  Some good publicity wouldn't go amiss, seeing as how the ex-Head of Sydenham Station has just been found guilty of sexual misconduct by his Superiors...
So a bit of 'scratch my back and I'll scratch yours' was embarked on...
A hijacking was set up (blogged at the time), and a huge and ostentatious chase and capture ensued, involving the SAPS chopper as well...
The Head of the Brighton Beach cluster was given most of the credit in the press for the successful outcome, by the Head of Mayville SAPS...

Badly needed, and much appreciated?  Whether the squatters at the two adjoining properties over by Crouch Road were burned out before, or after, this theatrical display of power by the Sex-Offender, involving the hijacking, I wouldn't know, but I'm guessing it was a happy outcome for all three parties concerned...
One thing I'd like to point out to Linton is this... Did it ever occur to your Superior that the dealers were installed on his relative's properties by Nayager himself, in the first place?
That the good Colonel at Mayville was played for a sucker, in a major theatrical production designed to earn the convicted Molestor some badly needed brownie points?  That the dealers were deliberately placed at his relative's properties, and the engineered rumbles from the neighbours allowed Nayager's subsequent quietly made offer to sort out the problem?

Chances are, that the good Colonel figured it all out for himself, but there was squat he could do about it but play along... *sighs...
While you may sneer derisively at my colourful imagination, I'll lay you odds that little tale contained a great deal more fact than fiction... Prove it?
Well, for starters you could whisk the surviving Springtown rapist to a place of safety and get him to spill the beans, and say how he and his brother had been given specific instructions to lurk by those steps and to attack the first hapless female that came by...
You'd best look sharp though, for Ntsele was apparently due to be sentenced on Thursday, and could easily be taken out permanently in an 'attempted escape' scenario... *winks...

Remember the Sham slaughter?  Does my memory fail me, or were those suspects not killed in a shootout with the cops as well, leaving no-one to rat on who'd contracted the job in the first place...?
The rapists brother was armed and had fired on the police?  Really?  Who's to say the gun 'found' in the room hadn't come from the Evidence Room up at Dodge, and been hastily placed next to the dead man's body?  The whole situation carries the stench of Nayager's involvement, including the astonishing speed that the Courts employed to deal with the surviving criminal...  Just saying.. *shrugs...

Saturday 16th April at 4am..

Is that the faintest suggestion of a hiss I hear in the thick air outside?  Once again I'd woken earlier to that nasty ache in my hips/legs, and I finally begin to remember that it's not after all, a brand new phenomenon, and that it's happened before.. I'd simply forgotten about it... So long ago that it may even have preceeded the Burning Hands frequency, used and abused by my Area Controller to such stunning effect...

What does little Missus Courageous think when she realises that both Sue the Book and Missus B.Snr. are being subjected to this deliberate torture, by the father of her children?  *curious..
What excuse can she possibly give herself for condoning this extreme behaviour?   All along, I've obligingly carried the can for the assaults on our home, but I fail to see how I can be blamed for the shocking treatment continuously meted out to No.s 4 and 5....
The break-ins, thefts, the damage caused to their possessions over the years since 2004, can't be laid at my door, so..... ?
The subsequent physical attacks on these innocent residents, using the wireless frequencies, are because..?
It's pretty pointless appealing to a non-existent conscience is it not?

I see Mac McCarthy painted a fairly accurate portrait of Winnie Mandela over on durbanite.co.za, and I fully agree with his assessment... Would he care to tell me what the difference is between Winnie and Helen Zille?
By now they're both murderers, one way or the other... You'd be deluding yourselves if you thought that Allen Spence and his Gang hadn't already nailed several people permanently, as they went about their scurrilous business... You just didn't get to hear about them, is all.. *shrugs...
While B.Snr. was remarkably lucky to survive his two experiences unscathed, whyTF would you think there weren't others that weren't quite so fortunate?
While Ms. Zille may be better educated than the murderous Winnie, it makes her that much more culpable in my book.. For she simply HAS to be aware that the International guidelines for the use of wireless frequencies and power have been scrapped, in order to wire up the entire country... An accessory to the fact is what she is, right now... Though better disguised, she's easily on a par with the brutal Soccer Queen...

*You just love it when I talk dirty, don't you Balliram?  When I diss the Sanctified, ensuring that my fate is sealed forever?  *teeth...*

The truth has no part to play in the Project, and indeed, I see that MacLeod and his team have won international recognition for their water management skills..*chokes.. See the self-congratulatory Metro Supplement in the Daily News Friday 15th April, Page 3... A small enough favour to have been bestowed on us, and one that will impress the casual reader mightily... *winks at the Liar, MacLeod.. Best practises indeed! *snorts...

Fat Sophie has just leapt off my bed next door, with a thump, shaking her ears frantically, and has gone to seek refuge next to the GW as he sleeps..
I'd walked into his room well before 7am yesterday only to hit a wall of heat...
That would neatly explain the enormous amount of gekko faeces decorating his outside bedroom wall, only yards from THIS beautiful signal-enhancer...

No longer do I waste my time imagining the thunder of hooves as you ride to our rescue.. Instead, I concentrate on seeing past the pain, to watch with interest as all this engineered wickedness plays out under the guise of mass Salvation.. *snorts..
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 16th April 2011 at 10.01am.