Sunday, April 17, 2011

RAINED OUT...
(begun Saturday 16th April at 7.05am..)

You want something positive?  Though I very much doubt that the initial idea originated from the Municipality, as implied, check out the small insert also on Page 3 of this week's Metro supplement.  Green gardens for schools.  *applauds..

LATER at 8.15am

Alas, my upbeat mood has already flown out the window.. Standing chatting briefly at my gates to Sue the Book, was all the confirmation I need, to know that Balliram has also increased the attacks on her home..
Her kid's knee problems (identical to those experienced by B.Jnr. and our Vice-Chair's young son) have now increased to include his shoulders and his back, while the agonies his mum endures with her hip joints and legs still include the Knives to the Wrist effect...
Would it be better if I were able to actually hate our Controller, or at least to feel a burning rage?  Have my extreme emotions been annihilated, along with my natural defences against the EMR?
In my mind he's just a Thing.  A symbol of the filth that sits in the shadows, manipulating and damaging countless innocent people.. Sure, I'll diss him by name at the drop of a hat, but in reality he's just a Turd with IT skills and Mafia connections.. *yawns..

To those of you who've stepped out of line and helped me along the way, whether inadvertently or intentionally, do you dare attempt a repeat performance?  I need to have a clearer and recognizable name for the combination of technologies being used to torture us so effectively.. While I'm certain that it's originally Telkom's fibre network that nestles up against our streetlight poles, have they sold it on to Sutcliffe and his cronies in the Municipality, to henceforth be known as the Muni's fibre network?  *curious...

The Wireless base-station set up by the Physics Department at Howard College appears to be running in conjunction with this fibre network...  The ability to describe these horrors coherently, has me as toothless as ever.. It's just not within my limited brain power to explain how SITA, the NIA, the ShaikBoyz, and the Curry Mafia have all conspired to work with the Muni and these combined technologies, under the pretext of eradicating the corruption that's rife in the land...

Give me the words that will make the difference I need, to help my friends.. How?  Be creative FFS... rpm knows pretty much which threads I will click on, though I try toadfully not to be too predictable.. *winks...
Though the words 'fair' and 'justice' are becoming more outdated by the day, why not amuse yourselves by giving me the correct terminology to make myself understood, for I'm about as low as I can go after listening to Sue and the suffering she endures, simply to entertain the criminals you exhalt so...
Make it a fun-filled exercise to see which of you can get through my thick skull and switch the bloody lights on, why don't you?  *grins ingratiatingly....

Sunday 17th April at 3am..

I'd nipped out to the Nursery mid-morning yesterday, and as usual I'd headed home along Cullingworth.. Do the owners at Number 21 pay for vast amounts of water they continuously run off down the road, or is their bill subsidised by the Muni?  The pipe that's been buried on their verge, that on any given day can be seen running water out into the street?

I'm reminded of those old ads saying that even a dripping tap can waste a huge amount of water and the claims that illegal water connections have contributed towards the water crisis that we face.. *snorts...
I pulled up at the stopstreet on Garbutt only to find that the regular river running down the road from The Gate House had almost reached the big double-door switchbox thingie on Harris... *blinks..
Best practises Mistuh MacLeod?  You don't say...
Were you to insist that the residents running off these vast amounts of water into the street, paid for every last drop wasted, would you seriously expect me to believe you?  When the lies fall from your mouth as often as they do from the Crooked City Manager's lips? Hah!

21 Cullingworth Road and the Gate House on Garbutt's combined water bills must be astronomical, not to mention the runoff down at the Madressa, and the contributions made by Owen Johnson and the others... Once again my Pensioner husband is being forced to foot the bill for this so-vital wastage, and if you add it to the hikes in the electricity rates to cover the signal enhancers, maybe you can grasp why I'm peeved...

As Test Dummies, our homes were successfully wired for sound some years back, and yet you continue to allow this criminal Area Controller to flood our houses with the most debilitating of the unregulated frequencies and power.. Why?
Are Sutcliffe and MacLeod sworn to outwardly keep the Druglord and the Mafia happy, no matter the cost, and do we just happen to be a part of that deal? *gags...
Useless scraps of worthless humanity given as gifts to the Seriously Rotten to keep them smiling?  *looks at good old Allen Spence...
Do you still consider your lot have the upper hand, or are you only now beginning to wonder?  More importantly, do you give a toss either way?  I didn't think so... *snarls...
Things will change for the better and I should STFU and wait?  The better for WHOM, may I ask?
My guess is that right now you're running on auto as you and your team of droogs carve your destructive way through the Province, leaving misery and mayhem behind you...
How many times have you called Parks and said 'that 50 year-old plane tree on the corner of such and such needs to go' or, 'that stand of trees on Jan Smuts, by the Hofmyer bridge must be killed off'.. Lost track, Al? *vomits...

Do you avoid listening to the stories that filter back, of certain individuals like B.Snr. being struck down as a direct result of your 'work?'  Do you and Sutcliffe and MacLeod secretly consider yourselves heroes of this grandiose struggle?  Fosho you do... *gags....

My Master joined me here at the desk not long after I'd sat down, and I heard the frequency change in my ears.. *yawns.. The night before last I'd sat with fearsome earache for over two hours, in my corner of the lounge... In my book, physical attacks above the neck show more than just a passing intent to do mischief, and I would have that noted by SITA, if you please.

While the Cur next door shows uncharacteristic restraint towards me for a change, you can guarantee that either or both, Sue the Book and Missus B.Snr, are tossing in pain on their beds as I scribble... That comes the dawn, the unnecessary BF will again flood our home, and that whatever it is he aims in the GW's direction will turn that little room into a sauna again...
If Colin P Balliram is considered perfect material to usher us into the New Age, then you may tuck me back into the Mammoth exhibit where I belong...

It's now 4.05am and on a whim I fetched the binoculars and checked out Balliram's streetlight pole, to find that tiny red light facing the valley and the convent base-station is working just fine.. *dances.. Sure, it's no longer a brilliant scarlet but more of a golden orange, and there's another next to it, facing our home, which is white...
That would be the fibre cable not so?  Though the tiny red/gold light comes from THIS metal nipple attached to the pole.. Nice picture hey?  *beams... The white light?  Possibly where the silver band intersects the cable and no, not a reflection as they would have you believe... *winks...
I'll lay you odds that Telkom's fibre runs up the streetlight nearest to Tracey-Lee Dorny's home as well, and that her house is as wirelessed as ours, by now... Who is the Head Honcho at Fourways?  Glen Agliotti, or a colleague from the lucrative banned-substance industry?  Or does her Area Controller answer to Jannie van Zyl himself?  Under the circumstances, I'd say the latter is true, ne Janneman?  *staggers back to bed...

LATER at 7.55am...

The GW just ambled through to say they'd had to cancel a major soccer match at Moses Mahbida Stadium yesterday, as half the pitch was flooded out...
A world-class arena, built to world-class standards, let down by the drainage system?  H20 again?  Haphazardly shovelling fibre through pipes designed to carry water only?
Though Howard College may be the biggest wireless base station in southern Africa, the Memorial Tower block is insignificant up against the stadium, when it comes to being a signal enhancer, and you can safely mark it down as a major cause of the shocking electricity increase for rate-payers...

I glanced at the Sunday Times Extra to find that on Page 3 Rape Survivor Faces Suspect, my accusations are looking stronger by the minute..
Acting Judge Stretch has adjourned the matter to July 19th to allow investigations into Ntsele's possible previous convictions.. Ah...  for a peek into Nayager's little black book of criminal contacts... Odds are, you'd find both brothers names tucked in there somewhere... Mighty useful when you need a couple of practised low-lifes for a quick job down in Springtown... *spews...

When the surveillance technology, including the fixed lines, cellphones and streetlights, were first handed over to our Area Controller by Allen Spence, Nayager was the partner in the deal.. Little has changed since the Pig was found guilty of sexual misconduct, though he now shares Balliram with the Crumb and his cronies up at Dodge City..
A really good reason why I cannot see the so-called Opposition as any less criminal than the ruling party trough-feeders...
Needs must, guys?  Bullshit!   Take a long hard look at yourselves, and for once be honest and admit that there's little difference if any, between you and the lowest of the low.. *nauseated...

I'm getting old, and I didn't stir when a dead branch plummeted down off the avo tree in the night, though I did get up after 1am to let the dogs out... Balliram runs the BackFire as I predicted, on this gentle grey day here in the Zone, and happily I find it's not the end of the world..
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 17th April 2011 at 10.42am.