Friday, April 15, 2011

BELOW THE BELT...
(begun Wednesday 13th April at 12.30pm..) NO Javascript: Void, today?


Along with the reactivation of the Mothership in all her glory, were the return of the streetlights functioning as they should, all the way from Challenge up towards Candella Road, on Jan Smuts.. Did I say as they should? Oops!  While I doubt they've been out for nearly as long as those giant overheads, they're now running all day, every day, on both sides of the road...
Which begs the question...
As the criminal next door clearly has the say on when and which lights to cut or run, does he plan on dousing OUR power at any time during the Royal Wedding television broadcast?  I figure after all these years he knows that I genuinely couldn't care less either way, but that my kid has decided she's going to come down and watch it here..
That's a tank of petrol wasted right there, if our Mistuh Malicious gets it into his spite-filled head to mess with the telly signal or cause a blackout...*shrugs...

Re-activating the Mothership after all this time, and now running the streetlights up both sides of Jan Smuts ALL day, is a clear indication that someone is going to pay with a powercut before too long.. Checks and balances, right dear?
Sure, Eskom's official line/lies change from day to day, as naturally they play a huge part in the Information Theft Project.. Almost a lead role, one could say... *winks...

See now, while Mac McCarthy grinds on about the double standards he's being subjected to, down in Umkomaas, I'd love to hear his views on the lies and subterfuge put out by the various Municiple Electricity Departments across the land... Working hand in hand with Eskom, they alternatively beg and threaten the consumer to save our electricity at all costs, and to make his point, Sutcliffe has increased the GW's power bill by 28%..
All this, while just a few hundred yards down the road, all the streetlights blaze merrily, in order to assist my Area Controller to invade the privacy of godnows whom, on this lovely sunny day...

Different strokes for different folks, was the clear impression I got from McCarthy's recent posts, and those of his fanboys/girls... Where is the difference with regards to the appalling and very visible waste of power, down our way?  The GW isn't benefitting in any manner, by being enrolled surreptitiously as a Test Dummy to trial the unregulated power and frequencies now flooding our home and surrounds.. Au contraire - He's back at the physio and grows more addled by the day... He won't be re-imbursed for the loss and deliberate damage caused to his appliances since 2004 either... (The spotlight just outside this room died last night BTW.. *winks at Balliram).

What is the Information Theft Scheme, and who is Allen Spence?  I guess Mac already knows the answers to both those inane questions, and unfortunately he realised too late that his irc troll-speak was a dead give-away..*cackles...
It appears to me that the very worst of the corruption in this country is being run by those who have had the privilege of decades of education, and who should really know better.. Patronising?  Yep.. I'm 65 FFS, and up until about 10 years back, I was oblivious to everything except myself and my family, so there's a certain amount of justifiable guilt there...
In any culture there are always those Porkers who'll scramble over anyone and anything for self-enrichment... *looks at Jacquie Subban... Saving the country Jacqs?  I don't think so.. And you, Mistuh McCarthy?  You're no better than the trough-feeders themselves, though you'll easily deceive yourself into believing your behaviour is for a worthy cause... Your views on rigging up a convent/orphanage/school as a mini wireless base station would be interesting to hear... *vomits copiously...

Thursday 14th April at 3.16am..

I'd only been sitting here for a minute when he chirruped loudly next door and then followed that with another brief squeak... I doubt any of you would understand if I were to say I find the sound a companionable one.. I got two or three minutes grace, before the usual wave of heat arrived.. (That bit I can do without, but YOU try telling him...).. He tops off his arrival by activating a nearby 'nunu', at which point all restraint deserts me, and I audibly choke.. Up till then it's all pretty much par for the course, but he goes and ruins it all by activating both the BackFire and earache...  *eyeroll...

Just back from an all-nighter and crabby with it, I guess... Someone's got to pay, and why not the easily available and always good for a savage laugh, toad?
If I were to ask Sue the Book to identify her latest physical problem, would it include her legs?  Missus B.Snr's pain appears to have shifted from her hands lately, and now attacks her legs.. *looks at the RF Engineer...
Another frequency whose side-effects are well documented, or is Einstein breaking new ground as well as legs, right now?
Even the slowest among you should have figured out a long time ago that the private conversations held in our homes are being relayed back to Balliram at the tap of a key.. That the debilitating frequencies he now floods into our houses are purely for his sadistic enjoyment, and that there's no legitimate excuse for his behaviour...

The Mast Fighter said yesterday that the attacks on her home are escalating (much as I'd predicted they would), and I'm trying to persuade her to start a blog to share her experiences in that area, with you... Far better that you see for yourselves just what it is that you support so avidly.. *gags...

Though it's way beyond my comprehension, I guess the Authors are following the discussions on the Square Kilometre Array Radio Telescope project with great interest?  *winks.. (see www.timeslive.co.za Pandor in talks Over Radio Telescope, April 13th).  I've a feeling that once it's been built, that baby will play a huge part in upgrading the Information Theft Project, and that the invisible cameras will at that point come into their own..

Have you read David Mitchell's Ghostwritten?  Do yourselves a favour, if you haven't.. Published ten years ago, it reminded me of how the RF Fundi had said that Joe Public has been kept in the dark on at least the last twenty years of scientific advancement...

Who is Professor Francisco and how is he connected to Leonard Els and his wireless project over at the Physics Dept. at the KZN Uni?  An import, or a local lad?  How I wish I could agree with my Vice Chair's assessment that the silence following the publication of A Better Life for All denotes guilt... There's way more to it than that.. *steams gently...
Sutcliffe is rather obviously comfortable, knowing he's protected.  My question would be to what level, and I fear the answer sits well above the likes of our Head of Intelligence and his cronies, for that smug and toothy smile to continue appearing in the Press... Does that put the durbanite site firmly into the Diversion category?  It's certainly looking that way at the moment...

LATER at 5.05pm

I swear to you, I'd JUST sat down in the bath, when His house alarm rent the air.. *falls over shrieking.. The culprit?  Some desperately sad Pervert trying to jump into our system via No. 6, a little too enthusiastically? I'm here to tell you it couldn't have been our Area Controller, as he simply respects his wife way too much to try and find more reasons why he would want to join a 65 year-old ghoul in her bath and toilet...  That's right hey Balliram?
Hard on the heels of the last shrieking note of His alarm, came my Master himself, all of a tizzwoz.. Excuse number 534?  It better be a good one!  *laughing....

Friday 15th April at 2.45am..

Whose brilliant idea was it to set Balliram's house alarm off again at about 8.15pm last night?  Not someone trying to convince someone else that the alarm is faulty, to cover their tracks, surely?  *still amused...
DickWad the Great has finally gotten round to my nethers... Brown paper bag, anyone?  I tottered to the loo for a pee sometime after 1am, and found that my feet were aching.. WTF??
Something new O Master Mine?
I tried going back to sleep after that, but gave up in the end, by which time the ache in my feet had travelled up my legs, and there it remains.. The Prick has obviously had such success with both Sue the Book and Missus B.Snr, he's finally sharing it with me... *spews... This is of course in my case, on top of the BackFire frequency.. Great..
Anyways, never mind all that..

You know my latest theory?  The one where I say that all the people deliberately running off water in the street, like at 1b King's Avenue, Westville, or Owen Johnson up the Crescent here, or Missus Kazee etc.?  may just be the ones that are trialling FTTH itself?  Surely that means that my Area Controller is also blessed with this wondrous gift?  You remember how often I'd blogged that I'd be sitting outside in the garden, when I'd suddenly get this like burp of sewage smell floating up from his servant's quarters?  Well?  Fibre?
That can't be right...

If the MastFighter Tracey-Lee Dorny says that the combination of fibre and wireless is somewhat less than good for your health, then I must have that last guess quite wrong?  You're all aware of how much wireless is in the air outside, never mind flooding our homes.. (This aint no techspeak , but you get my drift), but even Einstein wouldn't expose his own family to additional risks like that, would he?
Ms. Dorny is talking kak, Jannie, and there's NO additional danger to fibre users in such a heavily wirelessed area? (Just as there's no problem if you've developed the microwave buzzing/tinnitis in your ears, heheh..)
Hang on, let me just try and get over the problem I have with your credibility.. Nope - that's a fail... *sighs...

Prometheus has added a link to an old thread over in www.bblounge.co.za, Are cellphones Bad for your Health (tech lounge I think). I copied and pasted the link into a mail to Ms. Dorny.. When she replied, I found the link had been removed from my original mail and it gave her only the bblounge link... Pretty blatant corruption is what I call that, no matter how you look at it..
You disagree Mac?  No double-standards there, then?  *winks at the durbanite GateKeeper...

Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 15th April 2011 at 1.39pm.