Saturday, April 23, 2011

BAMBOOZLED...
(begun Friday 22nd April at 7.35am..)


You've got to laugh... How someone in a trivia irc channel, calling himself havohej FFS, (turn it around newbies!), had told me I should have some self-respect ..*keels over snorting...
OK, that was some years ago, but it's guaranteed the general consensus hasn't changed much since then...
It makes it all the more hilarious when I tell you that these days, on the odd occasion, I feel the tiniest flicker of pride.. That havohej can make a note that yes, I'm becoming slightly more familiar with the term self-respect, in spite of the incorrigible stupidity I succumb to, so regularly..

It's a given I'll never amount to more than owning the title of Village Idiot, but when it comes to staying-power, despite the odds, I'm determined you'll see past the lies and subterfuge, to the truth.. No, not the version you think I suck from my withered thumb, but the REAL truth....
Speaking of which, the odd swelling at the base of my left hand thumb-joint remains, and my Controller may safely add another notch to his belt...

The GameWrecker came through earlier to say that the tap water is discoloured this morning.. I don't think it looks too bad, compared to some of the filthy stuff that's been run through our pipes, but I bow to his superior judgement... It fits the pattern anyways....
After he'd called the Fault line to report the lights on Jan Smuts, we'd lost our own power within half an hour.. I reported the river of water flowing down York Terrace yesterday, so  it stands to reason that in our Controller's sick mind our water supply should be contaminated as a result... *grins...
The Motto of all diligent Area Controllers is tit for tat?  *looks at skydog... Have you sunk to his level yet Donald?  Hopefully not, but there's that old peer pressure always lurking round the corner, hey?

I read somewhere that they were doing a butterfly count across the country this week, and again I must apologise for not giving you a link..   I think they left it one week too late here in the Zone.. The weeks before, there were still butterflies everywhere you looked, and suddenly it's hard to find one.. Ooops?   It promises to be a lovely day today, so I'll keep an eye out, but I really think they missed the boat, and should adjust their census timing accordingly... *shrugs..

LATER at 10.30am

You want to know why I stick so rigidly to the year 2004, as the start of the Trials here in the Zone?  Well, that was when the very first trench was cut across the Crescent, HERE from the base of the wall of the Moth Cottage at No. 11, to our streetlight on the verge, and one of those cream painted meter boxes was attached to the bricks HERE... So what, you ask?

Let me remind you that back then Brian Osborne (frequently referred to in early blogs as Illuminati) headed the Board of Trustees at Flame Lily and he had absolute control over the five Moth Cottages here in the Zone..Illuminati?  Hell, I should know, and I'm guessing a qualified Electrical Engineer, Mr. Osborne lived next door to the GW's old man up at 66 Rippon Crescent for years... He'd been with the Muni Electricity Department right up until he'd retired, and would therefore have been the ideal person to approach about the Trials for the Project....

Would the so-called Opposition-touting 'Good' have you believe they were late-comers to this country-harnessing experiment?  That they only hi-jacked the technology a couple of years ago, from our dodgy Head of Intelligence and his criminal employees?  Bwahaahaa!
While Sutcliffe sits teetering on the fence, I'll lay you odds that his henchman Neil MacLeod considers himself on the Good team... *chokes... I'll bet that even the Illuminati, aged as he is, still considers himself part of what's purported to save the country...   And yet it was way back in 2004 that this little section was willingly (dare I say, gleefully Allen?) handed over to the local Druglord Barnabas and his Cracker Balliram, to 'manage'... You can forget all the other dates thrown at you, for I have the pictures that are truly worth a thousand words...

The so-called 'Good' (vomits copiously), have been in on the Project from it's inception here in the Zone, right up to today... Nearly six and a half years of torment, endured by a handful of chosen victims, for the entertainment of many.. *waves to Peggy Alison.... With the local elections just around the corner, the 'Good' have now felt the need to expose the corruption at City Hall and have used the technology to assist their efforts... Efforts which, you may rest assured, will not in any way result in the removal of our mafia-connected Area Controller, or the brutal treatment he metes out to his targets, with the aid of his buddy, Glen Nayager.. *shrugs..

Saturday 23rd April at 4.35am..

Morning..  Time for a weather report, or at least a temperature report in this house ... *winks..
I'm wearing a cardie right now... The nights are that much cooler, and it's easy to throw it off when our Controller comes calling with his overly warm embrace... I've just been past the kid's room and was surprised to hear the GW had the fan running full-out... *blinks... I slept with a blanket even...
I'd prefer it if you sat up and paid some attention at this point...
I'd told you a week or so ago, of how I'd noticed my outdoor valley-facing bedroom windowsill had way more than it's usual share of gekko faeces?  How it didn't match the sill of the bedroom right next door to it?  As I'm the only one who ever cleans them, (and that's not often), and has done, for all these years, I know what I'm chirping about... Anyways, I took the long-handled broom and swept it clean and forgot about it until yesterday...  Apart from one or two tiny droppings, it's clear.. *startled....
Sure the weather is a bit cooler now, but even so, I question why that sill had attracted quite so many of the little buggers at the time, unless it had been hotted up from a distance...

Will the GW tell me when he wakes that the little back room gets uncomfortably warm during the night?  I've told you how that wall is heavily decorated in a most unusual and concentrated pattern of gekko poo, directly opposite THIS stunning enhancer on Balliram's wall, only yards away?
Facts that are seemingly innocuous, but that I would ask you to note especially... *curtseys...

I tried last night to briefly explain to the GW that I felt if the wireless frequencies were being run to the Internationally Standard guidelines, the signal would certainly be detrimentally affected by all the trees around us, but that there are unregulated frequencies that seem able to bypass the trees, bricks and mortar, without a problem... That our little home is being battered relentlessly by these damaging and unregulated frequencies, should be perfectly obvious to you all by now....

I can only suppose by your continued silence that you're transfixed by ghoulish curiosity? *vomits... That you're waiting with bated breath to be told that one of Balliram's targets keeled over and has breathed their last?  Oh please!  Your shocked denial is unbecoming.... You know darned well that we're guinea-pigs and as such have been subjected to all manner of cruelties via the powerlines and frequencies.. How long until our Area Controller goes apeshit and does someone a terminal mischief?

As a confirmed coward, he's building up to it cautiously, but you can guarantee that it's likely at least one among us will eventually succumb, and that it will be swept with ease under the carpet.. *gags.. So far, each time I've experienced the savage and sudden fierce pains in my head, I've spoken out loud and threatened to inform SITA of his crass behaviour, and he's retreated smartly.. And no - I don't believe that particular threat bothers him in the least, as SITA will dance to the Druglord's tune along with everyone else... *sighs..
The only reason he withdraws from those particularly vicious attacks is that like all cowards, he's temporarily embarrassed at being caught out... There will come a time (most likely after he's enjoyed a few zols), when he can override his urge to duck and run, and as a result, one of us will be nailed for good...

It's now 5.30am and Balliram attempts to activate the highest piercing sound he can.. My ear, facing his home, begins to ache before the sound is shut off.. *bolt-eyed...
Though my approach has changed dramatically over the years, my story has stayed the same...
At first you were confident that my lies would trip me up, and when they didn't, you went with the 'if she repeats the lies enough, she'll believe them to be true' scenario...
As long as you didn't have to believe that anything and everything I've told you is the truth, right?  *laughing..

I've just been through to the kitchen to get a coffee, and was met with the exact same high-pitched sound that was activated moments before in the back room at at 5.30am... Same key/pitch precisely... I laughed out loud and it faded a fraction, but didn't disappear... I'm still wearing my jersey, so I'm guessing that he's taken to sharing his hot embrace with the GW instead of me.. If I tilt my head towards the right here at the desk, (Balliram's property) I can hear that hissing sound quite clearly.. *grins..
If the Authors were ever looking for an Operative that understood the meaning of Stealth, it wouldn't be our Colin P. Balliram, that's for sure...*cackles...

As we've never been regarded as anything other than light entertainment for the troops, we were assigned a bottom-of-the-range lowlife, deemed sufficiently vicious to keep you all in stitches... *yawns... Will you continue to be as amused, were it to be curtains for one of Balliram's victims?  Probably... *shrugs..

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 23rd April 2011 at 2.13pm.