Saturday, March 19, 2011

WORSE FOR WEAR..
(begun Friday 18th March at 4.25am..)


I tried climbing back on board Cloud 9, but he has me nailed, and the discomfort is slightly less here at the desk.. *shrugs... The wave of heat has just arrived and hangs heavily in the air, while the 'gas escaping' noise continues just outside my window.. *belches...
Balliram's handyman was unloading his new truck yesterday morning, when I left after 8am...
Ostentatiously carrying bits of wood onto the property in an innocent frashion, the vehicle was still there sometime after I'd gotten back home after 2pm...

The grey-haired driver looks so familiar, I'm thinking it's Balliram's electrician, whose merely upgraded his bakkie.. Suspicious toad that I am, I tend to think he's been called in to hide away the more incriminating evidence of Balliram's connection to our home, but that's just me.. *grins...

Anyone get to see the picture on the front page of the Mercury, March 17th?  (www.themercury.co.za) *hats off to the Editor... It looks like the Mob made a special trip down from Sleepy Hollow to collect their man from chookie.. You've the means to find out who owns NP 33430?  Go for it, and pass on the info to Johan Booysens, in case there finally comes a time when he's allowed to be a Good Cop.. *winks...

And would you check out the Rogue's Gallery on Page 5 of the latest Gazette?  *employs brown paper bag freely...
Check out the Dutch Ambassador as he sanctimoniously shovels R200mil into the Project to ease his Government's guilty conscience... He can now go back and report to his Superiors that they can continue watching this enormous cull without remorse, for they've paid handsomely for their front row seats... *vomits...

Was Ann Hansen of DionWired ever made aware that we were the designated guinea-pigs for the Project, and is that the reason she suddenly left the Sugar Association?  The GW always spoke well of her, and it must have been awkward having to work with him, knowing that his home and privacy were being invaded by a bunch of thugs?  Or has she too been persuaded that the Eavesdroppers are the Saviours-to-be of our fair country? *curious...

We took a ride out to Farningham Ridge yesterday, to track down the CellC mast that Mr. le Roux says is doing him and his family a mischief.. We'd been cruising down Blenheim Road for quite a way, and I was trailing my arm out of the window in the heat, when my pinky suddenly felt it had been ripped off.. Next to go down with the Knives to the Wrist was my right hand, and I began chortling in disbelief....
We rounded a corner and there it stood.. Check HERE to see one of the ugliest masts I've yet encountered...
We found the other one back up the hill, poorly disguised as a palm, but the third culprit could've been anywhere...

I'm baffled as to how people have allowed these masts to go up within feet of their boundary walls FFS, although I guess a fair amount of cunning was employed by the erectors at the time..*winks at Jannie...  The shit will have hit the fan as soon as THESE little satellite dishes were added to the mast, and I'm betting that prior to that, Mr. Andre le Roux hadn't paid it too much attention.. Yes? *teeth...
Hopefully his travails will reach the ears of the Mast Fighter, and she'll take up his cause...

You're treading softly around Ms. Dorny, Janneman?  I'm frankly amazed at her progress, and her efforts appear to have triggered more than one set of misgivings in the Press, down our way...
You know what grossed me out more than anything else, yesterday?  Driving past a really nice-looking school, and looking through the upper-floor classroom windows to see a mast not far beyond, with it's business end on a direct level to the Learners...
How many of those young pupils already endure the so-called 'tinnitus', and crushing pressure to their ears?  How many suffer chronic headaches as a result of their proximity to the mast?  Farked if you know or care? *projectile vomits...   (Edit:  The school in question is the Benjamin Pine Primary on Blenheim Road).
I've still not had time to cruise around the Westridge area to see whether the MTN mast and base station have been completed yet.. There are not just one, but two schools, in that immediate area, and I lay odds I'll be sickened again, if and when I find that particular mast.. *eyeroll...

The promotion of this shocking Abuse of basic Human Rights is your greatest claim to fame is it not, Herr Doktor Sutcliffe?
Your eager willingness to assist in this wicked experiment, despite that you are touted as an Intellectual, is frankly, disgusting...
What?  Guinea-pigs aren't supposed to have an opinion?  Damn right they aren't, and you can thank the Druglord's Pet IT Monkey, Colin Balliram, for my repeated shrieks of outrage ever getting heard...

Whether by design or error, my neighbour at No. 6 has, while working closely with the convicted Sex-Offender Glen Nayager, more than revealed the part you and your fellow officials are playing to promote the giant experimental Cull... Does it gall you that this petty criminal and Cracker outranks you?  That he's able to get away with surging our individual waterlines and employing a rarely used unregulated frequency that threatens now to cripple me?  No?  It rather impresses you?
I'd lay odds you much prefer being ignorant of the finer details and options now available to the criminals that operate the technology here in our once fair City... *pukes... Will you be able to convince your Superiors that despite the current hiccups, you're still the best fag tsk, man for the job?  *gets out the popcorn...

The sky grows light and I've battered your ears sufficiently for the moment.. Cheers... *staggers off...

LATER at 6.55am.

My home inside has been surprisingly free of the BF frequency since I spose, yesterday morning.. However, our Area Controller considers that he's found a loophole in his instructions, for when I went out to feed the birds in the front, and up to fetch the Times at the back, what assaulted me as I stepped outside, but the BackFire frequency in full-on mode...!
You're happy to hear that due to his personal obsession and spiteful nature, you're ALL getting to share that particular frequency?  No worries, as Balliram has personally done long-term tests on it, and finds it is harmless... You wish!  Just more reckless cowboy behaviour so admired and encouraged by the Convicted Sex-Offender and HIS Mentor Michael Barnabas the Druglord...

LATER at 8.45am...

Doubtless spurred by my remarks recently, that he's running signal enhancers from Fair Carol's deserted home on Jan Smuts Highway, I've no doubt it was Balliram who this time had ALL the lights stuck on the front wall of that house, burning brightly, as we sailed by mid-morning on Thursday.. *blinks.. A useful mini-mini-base station, now that it appears uninhabited?

LATER at 10.52am

Publishing Trench Warfare earlier, has now earned me the BackFire frequency re-activated throughout my home.. *wipes eyes... Teach me a lesson Balliram?  Shut me up, Balliram?  Au contraire, mon Petite Merde - the pain you so zealously inflict on me, spurs me to greater heights...  The ache in my hip hasn't disappeared as it usually does, and you may now add that to the BF, and rest assured I'll be revealing more hidden truths shortly... *beams..

There's a giant heron just floated gracefully down into the valley below.. If it's in search of toads or frogs for tea, it's going to be disappointed, isn't it Wayne? *winks..

Saturday 19th March at 5.30am

The GameWrecker and I had been sitting in the lounge the night before last, and got to discussing the Masts at Farningham Ridge.. My Area controller became so excited that he threw caution to the wind and resurrected our little wirelessed friend that lives outside the lounge windows!  *falls over laughing... We've not heard that little fella for over a month or more, and I pointed out with glee, that it must have been hibernating (in mid-summer?).  *grins...

Having tossed a wider variety than usual of dodgy food down my maw over the last two days, it figures that I went down like a stone yesterday, and spent the afternoon shivering with cold despite the 28 degrees weather we were having..  Even now my embattled gut protests loudly.. Flush out the poison with a few litres of Neil Macleod's quality tap water?  A rock and a hard place, tsk...

LATER at 11.30am

I smell an upgrade.. I swear I'm being slammed with BackFire, backache and nasty jabs to the head, and all this since I got up this morning? *bolt-eyed... WTF has earned me the hugely increased assaults? *fascinated... My mail to Tracey-Lee Dorny, about the Blenheim Road Mast?
The mention I gave Glen Nayager for getting off the last of the charges, as predicted, despite that he IS a convicted Sex-Offender?  I've not been to re-read yesterday's effort so far, but hopefully, I've earned the pain... *beams..

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 19th March 2011 at 12.31pm.