Friday, March 18, 2011

TRENCH WARFARE..
(begun Thursday 17th March at 5.25am...)

*It's now 9.58am and I've just finished typing up my blog and hit Publish.. Now I'm back in to try and fix my typing errors, and I have to tell you that I obviously have company... It began with a vague toothache and has spread to both ears, and the font changes itself as I type this note... *grins..*

 The Whisperer was finally allowed back to his mansion yesterday, and I'm betting he's little worse for the wear.. I'm still battling to get rid of the stench of greaspaint, though I can't quite put my finger on why...
Did my Chair get to have a word with Schabir, personally?  Did he remember to pass on my message?  Highly unlikely, though if he had, I'd have loved to see the reaction...*grins...

Anyone keeping tabs on Ms. Khosa meanwhile?  Anyone checking to see that the goondaboys haven't activated the monitoring at her residence, and are already playing mind-games with her, via her power supplies?  Ag, what am I saying... When I see how little sympathy and assistance the good Captain Peters is afforded, as he struggles to do his job against a steady battering from the Sex-Offender, it's fairly obvious that the Wikked will indeed inherit the bloody earth... *snarls...
Wait?  You continue, after all these years of hard slog, to tell me to WAIT??!!  Do I have a choice? *falls over..

Each day I wake, I think that today someone may throw me a bone, and rescue us, and each night I go to bed thinking tomorrow might be the day.. *grins.. The human spirit is bloody amazing, though it's probable you'll shrug my attitude off as dim-witted in the extreme... *finger..
I must go....

Friday 18th March at 2.10am

My Controller's latest work-around had me awake sometime after 1am.. *applauds.. Someone with a functioning brain has suggested he ease off on the use of the BackFire frequency, so he's going after his backup plan instead?
I'm not supposed to have backache on Cloud 9, but nonetheless it's been lurking for a while, as blogged.. *winks...  much like Missus B.Snr, it kicks in at night, and when I rise, I'm fairly crippled for a while, but then it disappears until the next night...
Sort of fits your skulking, furtive image by now, hey Bali?  *grins.. Take last night for example...
Not 10 minutes after I'd doused my bedside light, my Romeo did his usual remote's loud chirrup, and his own personal heatwave engulfed me... *eyeroll...
If it was in any way pleasant, odds are I wouldn't snitch on the Bastard...*winks.. It isn't, and it's the reason the unfortunate Missus C is firmly a member of The Breakfast Club, whether she likes it or not..

It must be seriously humiliating to have your husband quite so obsessed with a 65-year old circus freak, night after night.. *pats Tamara gently... We have a *cough* working relationship is all, though I confess it must look pretty bad from your POV..  His regular visits to my bed and bath paint him as a serious Sicko, but he's really just doing his job.. *chokes...
As I sat here at the desk at 2.28am he cautiously activated his nearest wireless device.. I spat audibly and he retreated for a minute, before trying agin... The dull ache in my hip nearest the side window increased accordingly.. *yawns...
Moving on..

I got it wrong again.. I was determined it was the Sparks Road mosque that had provided the venue for Schabir's latest production, and of course it wasn't after all.. *sighs..
The Captain himself had tried to tell me, but as I wasn't even aware of the mosque in question, it was a wasted effort.. The penny only dropped with a thud yesterday, when I got home from my outing and sat down to enjoy the latest Weekly Gazette.. Doh!
It has to be one of the better issues, and is brim full of fascinating articles.. (www.tabloidmedia.co.za  Issue No. 566).
Anyways, the mosque in question is way off the beaten track in Crescent Street, (though the article gives it as Hill Street), and immediately begs the question as to what Captain Soobrathi was doing there in the first place...  Rumour has it that he was at one time a bodyguard to our Ward Councillor.. Could he have been upgraded since then, to keeping an eye on the Whisperer himself?
An excellent cop, side-lined to babysit a short-fused megalomaniac?  Why am I not surprised.. *yawns...

For a change of topic, hop with me back to yesterday morning at 7.55am, as the two oldies were getting ready to go out for the day.. The GW was in the bath, and I was bumbling about in the house, when suddenly the tap in bathroom basin exploded into life of it's own accord, and a stream of high-pressure water began pouring out noisily... I was hastily despatched up to the top to turn off the water meter tap, which I did.. Silence ensued...
Ten minutes later and a renewed explosion of water in the basin, as the GW muttered and mumbled that he'd replaced the basin tap washer a day or two ago, and it must have been a dud.. *grins..

Ah, Herr Doktor Sutcliffe - You're familiar with my husband?  Sure you are.. He's one of thousands of honest rate-payers that you and the Project Authors correctly diagnosed as sheep..  *winks.  After all these years, and a small fortune lost to the sometimes fumbling, but more often than not, deliberate destruction caused by our hand-picked and vicious Area Controller, Colin P. Balliram, the fellow sees no skullduggery involved at all... Met ander woorde - My old man is the perfect patsy to suffer your corruption in silence, while paying heavily for the privilege... *falls over shrieking...
How could the bathroom tap renew it's thunderous outpouring, even after the meter tap was shut off at the top?

The GW deduced that the washer at the top must have packed in as well, though there's no way he can check without calling Neil Macleod's lot out to help... Mr. Macleod, another whose nose is dragging on the ground with the lies he perpetuates daily.. *sick...
Do I buy the damaged washer theory?  You're kidding me!   Rather go check out Page 4 Burst Water Pipes in the latest Weekly Gazette, and see the real reason for that little fiasco in our home...

The banging up in B.Snr's roof the other night is somehow connected to the sudden enormous surges deliberately sent to our system yesterday morning, and that's a given...
In the Gazette, both victims had their meters damaged, and we were apparently more fortunate, but certainly not for a lack of trying, mon Capitan? *looks at the Creep...
My short-sighted SO insists that I can't blame Balliram for all our misfortunes, but if it involves our power supply, telephones, or water, I most certainly can, and do...

Has our Crooked City Manager (the one who is so adept at turning his head the other way when rumours of sadistic brutality enacted by Area Controllers, reach him), given any thought to the fact that his residence is wired for sound?  Does he regularly call in an aide whom he trusts, to 'sweep' the area? *falls over laughing..
Too late Mikey... Someone has on record more than a few of your personal opinions, uttered in what you thought to be the privacy of your own home, and it's hoped that the irony doesn't escape you as you hunker down in the trenches... *grins...
Is it to be the proverbial Mexican stand-off?  Do you indeed have access to equally damaging stolen information?  If they snitch on you, you'll snitch right back on them?
My word, did I not predict this farcical situation would happen, years back? *laughing...  That it would boil down to who held the juiciest Leverage Files and who was thus in a better position to blackmail whom?  It's hilarious to think that your future career hangs on the decisions made by a Druglord and an Arms Dealer, who report back to our Head of Intelligence... *waves to Mo..
You've clearly offended someone with clout, Mikey, so best cross your grubby fingers that your stolen information beats theirs.. *snorts....

And then we come to the convicted serial Sex-Offender, Glen Nayager, who's latest Hearing took place this Wednesday.  See Page 3 of the Weekly Gazette and Nayager: D-Day today.  
I gave the blurb under the gaggable picture my usual cursory glance, and it appeared the standard pattern was being followed to a T... (The one where both the prosecution and defense conspire to have the Woman-Abuser get off the relevant charges).  Nonetheless I sent an sms to the Good Cop to tell him to read the article..
He replied that it was already Game Over, and that several 'officers' from Dodge City aka Sydenham SAPS, had been called in to lie, oops, I mean testify, on the Molestor's behalf, and that as a result the Pig had trotted out of the court a free man...

If you've been paying attention, this won't come as a surprise at all..*belches... Nayager answers to Earl Michael Barnabas the Druglord, who has the ear of our Head of Intelligence..*shrugs... Whatever you do, don't feel outrage on behalf of the original five female staff members at Dodge City, whom this Monster degraded and humiliated.  Don't be appalled that he is allowed to continue defiling the SAPS uniform, and to continue to invade the privacy of so many homes, via the powerlines here in the Zone..

Shrug in your usual blase fashion, and reiterate that it's nothing to do with you, and you care less..  There's more than just one Good Man sitting silent right now, and that's exactly the way these crooks like it. *shuts up briefly..
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 18th March 2011 at 10.11am.