Sunday, March 20, 2011

GBH....
(begun Sunday 20th March at 3am..)


Laugh if you wish, but the following is an attempt at objective reporting, and not a long drawn out whinge.... *winks...
It's a MIRACLE!!! Not.. The backache that was fished out of my Area Controller's box of frequency tricks, to add to my misery, is at this precise moment, no more..

Years back, when first the Lord High Superintendent of Electricity for Durban handed Balliram the power circuit here in the first Test area for the Information Theft scheme, I was easily impressed... *gags at own stupidity...
Even the fact that this thug could set off our wirelessed gate bell, was amazing...  Fast forward to today, and the days of scrambling the GW's car radio and destroying my Walkman CD players remotely, are history, as he now goes all out to see how much damage he can inflict on his targets, physically...

You're aware that he can 'turn off' the microwave buzzing in my ears with a flick of his grubby wrist, right?  That he can flood our home with frequencies that cause me immeasurable pain?  Specifically the BackFire special, that it turns out, offends Gross Millie the most...   A bonus Balliram?  A genuine grade-A windfall?
He ran that damned thing at full throttle, non-stop yesterday, but saw fit to add my lower spine to the mix as well... *shrugs...
Sometime after 5pm I'd gone online, and was subsequently beset by those weird ague-like chills again... A new means of torture?  I'd spent most of Friday prone on Cloud 9, shaking all over with the chills and trotting to the loo, thinking I'd had a touch of food-poisoning... When the shakes returned with such ferocity early yesterday evening, I naturally began questioning the source... *looks at it's unfortunate Area Controller...
I'd not galloped to the loo since Friday - so tellus Balliram, why did my system go back into shock after 5pm yesterday? *curious...
Why, when I got up to pee this morning at 2am, was there not so much as a hint of backache or BackFire?  Or for that matter when I rose for the day just before 3am?  You were kipping by then, and let things slide? *vomits freely...

Destroying and damaging so many of our electrical appliances was just the small stuff, was it not?  You've finally found your niche, and it beats the heck out of simply cooking electricals or making mischief on our PC?  Barnabas must have seen beyond the crass, but insecurity-ridden Cracker all those years ago, to the vicious coward that lurked beneath....
There is no description that fits you better right now, though from where you sit, it's water off a duck's back...*yawns... Just one more bout of teeth-chattering, body-wrenching chills, and my food poisoning theory will fly right on out of the window...

I'd gone to take my Nokia off the charger on Friday, and found it so hot that I'd handed it to the GW to feel... He felt nothing.. *blinks..  That was a serious wake-up call right there, and an indication that I'm rather more than on the downhill run...

Hey Jacquie - For some reason I feel you're hanging around here now.. Are you familiar with the Druglord's ex-Mistress, Carol Franksen?  A friend of yours?   Did she tell you why she appears to have moved out of the family home on Jan Smuts Highway?  Surely not because of the occasional publicity I give her here?  Is it rather that her health was taking strain in some way, and her joints had begun to ache, or headaches beset her? *curious...
Despite that it's set up so as each property may now be attacked individually, there has to be fall-out, and it's possible Carol had become a victim by accident....

How's your little puppet Sutcliffe doing?  As fired up as ever he was, or beginning to wish he was anywhere else but here?  *grins....
Can you prevent him from reading my warnings that his apartment is most likely audio-monitored, and the most casual of his thoughtless remarks recorded for posterity?

I see from Friday's Mercury, Page 4, Former Police Chief off the Hook, that Glen Nayager is no longer so certain of returning to Sydenham SAPS.  Could it be due to the fact that nearly every article on him that I've read, states clearly that he was found GUILTY on four counts of sexual harrassment, despite that clever Anand subsequently had him re-donning the SAPS uniform, due to a mere technicality?  *teeth...
Stood next to Balliram's physical abuse of so many innocent residents, Nayager's behaviour is fairly unremarkable, though together they make a fine pair, hey Mikey?
You'd be hard put to judge which is the worst of all the criminals that you kowtow to, on a daily basis?

At this point I feel a quick word in Niles Munro and Mike McCarthy's respective ears is necessary, (you may find them at www.durbanite.co.za). Tell me dears, why it is that you are quite so affronted by some of the accusations made on this site?  Why do you so vehemently insist that the accuser provide proof of his claims, when you must be well aware that your average man-in-the-street doesn't have the wherewithal to fund such investigations?  Surely it's far better that these claims are made publicly, so that Willie Hofmyer may investigate them, and prove or disprove them?
Unless of course you have personal reasons to be nervous?  If it is simply that you are friends of Sutcliffe Junior, and see some of the remarks as unfair, then I applaud your loyalty...

As I see it, the object of the website is to reveal the corruption that's rife among our city officials, in order to clean up and get the Municipality running as it should... Wrong again?

LATER at 8am...

Try Jeremy Gordin's piece on Page 4 of the Sunday Times Review today.. Why Are The Gloves Off On Schabir? and I'll repeat that the mosque incident appears to have been a set-up... These people know where the bodies are buried, Jeremy?  You bet they do, and I guess if Jacob doesn't give poor Schabs his pardon soon, the Whisperer may just start doing more than throttling young female journos.. *grins...
This latest theatrical production should make it clear to our President that his former financial buddy is extremely unstable right now (that's the idea, right?) and quite capable of calling a Press Conference at which he could just let fall a few well-kept secrets...

You have to smile at how the Department of Correctional Services are made to carry the can for the entire fiasco, and no mention is made of Dodge City's part played... Which brings me to ask how the investigation is going into Ms. Khosa's assault down at the greens in Reservoir Hills recently?  An area that falls smack under Sydenham SAPS jurisdiction, and has me wondering what justice the journalist can anticipate, if any... *eyeroll...

You'll recall the modus used on my one-time heroine of this tale, when she took a contract bullet designed to send us a message?  How no investigation was ever instituted, and it worked perfectly.. How today, despite taking the hit, she has been persuaded into politics by some of the very people heavily implicated in setting her up, back in 2008?  *applauds the Crumb roundly...
The women of the Zone clearly think little of themselves, that they are prepared for even a second, to accept the possible return of a convicted sexual molester to head Sydenham SAPS.
Or have they been persuaded by their chauvinistic husbands to believe that all five original complainants are whores, and were in it for what they could get?
That's not the story M told me years back, when all this hit the fan, though I'd not be surprised right now if her story has changed dramatically to fit her new political role...*grins..
Whatever - If I may borrow a few words from today's Editorial on Page 4 of the Sunday Times, it is indeed a sad indictment of today's civil society, that Glen Nayager is permitted to continue wearing the SAPS uniform at all...

Tellus Mr. Sutcliffe if you will - Which of your Mob associates have been handed the areas of Phoenix and Chatsworth to Oversee the Information Theft Project?  You're not aware of those details? Bullshit!  Your man Allen Spence will have been dealing with the heavies out in those areas for some time, and they'll have their preferred hackers/crackers ferreting about in private residences, just as they are here in Sherwood and Sydenham...

Why does my favourite water glass so often smell of rotten eggs?  Since setting up the water lines to make each individual property's supply easily accessible, it's not your problem, Mikey?  It didn't occur to you that the criminals you've so happily given the power to (literally), would take great delight in contaminating the water supplies of irritating dissenters?
Was my second bout of bone-wracking chills, suddenly experienced without warning after 5pm yesterday, a demonstration by my Area Controller, for his jolly chums that pitched up at around that time, next door?   I guess if it happens again, I'll have my answer... *winks..

Your efforts give the term GBH new meaning Balliram, and I'm sure you'll be suitably rewarded..
May I wish you all a pleasant Sunday, while I promise to keep you updated for as long as I am able, with a blow-by-blow account of the means you have so willingly given the Corrupt, to attack anyone they choose, without fear of retribution..
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 20th March 2011 at 11.04am.