Saturday, March 05, 2011

THE WELCOME MAT..
(begun Friday March 4th at 5.30am...)

The Mast Fighter seems to have begun a ground-swell of protest, that's fast gathering momentum...*applauds.. The front page Headline of this week's Highway Mail reads: 'Pinetown Cell Mast raises outcry' (www.thehighwaymail.co.za).  *At this point, as I attempt to edit my shocking typing, the mischief kicks in big-time... Saddo clearly has no life....?*
Once again it's our friend MTN attempting to erect a tree cell mast, this time smack in the middle of a residential area, within a few hundred metres of Pinetown Boy's High... *vomits...

One can understand the Project Author's and the Comms giant's irresponsible and reckless behaviour in their race to harness the country, but when it comes to the Islamic Medical Association and their proposed new hospital, it's hoped measures will be taken to protect their Staff and patients from blatant exposure to unregulated and dodgy emissions...  If, as I suspect, the hospital is to go behind the Assessment Centre, for heaven's sakes have the existing mast on Cullingworth removed....
I've blogged previously of how this monstrosity sits within mere feet of the resident's boundary walls, and I guess any Human Rights Organisation in the world, apart from ours, would be appalled at it's positioning...
The same applies to Mr. Dawood's proposed development by Hugo Road.  The disappearance of both bees and toads from the valley, should be the warning enough that anyone moving into the horse-yard/valley would be asking for health problems..*shrugs...

Our CPF Secretary was woken at about 3am by her dogs, yesterday morning.. There was a SUV tucked in behind her wall and a bloke wearing a lumo vest standing silently by her gates.. She'd called out and challenged him at which point the vehicle had left... May I predict that Loon Road will be next to 'lose their cabling'?  Much as Michan, Hugo, Walmer, Raftery and Renaud have already 'lost' theirs?  It appears the nights will be darker than usual for many in the weeks prior to the Local Government Elections.. Ideal conditions for the organised crime run by the One-Eyed Sex Offender and his Monkey Balliram, to be increased accordingly....  

The birds are waiting to be fed... I'm off...

LATER at 7.10am

A quickie... The Zapiro thread on mybroadband isn't one that I visit regularly, simply because I get to see the original in the Times... The studied avoidance of all things Shaik-related, including the Guptas, had me going in for a dekko, only to find the cartoonist's depiction of the Sahara moguls was missing... Mountain? Molehill? Much?   *blinks...

Hey - I don't know, but the silence surrounding the Shaik's dealings is way more damning than many of the crass posts made, dissing Schabir in the past.. What? WHAT?!!  Have you been warned off, as I suspect? Have you been told that Mo Shaik is double-dealing, and is really working for the good of the country?  Or have you finally confirmed for yourselves that he has in fact deliberately handed the invasive technology to criminals to operate?  Jannie?  What's your line on all of this?
The fact that you're dealing with Ian Halliday of tradepage, and have actually met members of our ISP personally, shows that you are well aware of exactly who is in power here in the Zone, and that employing criminals, was a move sanctioned by the Project Authors themselves..*spews...

Saturday 5th March at 3.55am...

Small things... The BackFire was running at it's peak in the kitchen when I got up... Some sort of welcome mat, Bali?   The tree-cooker signal enhancer on der Bunker was activated last night, after a long absence... The incredible heat that's just arrived as I sit here, and has caused sweat to pop out all over me?  Things that by now, probably bore you all to tears, but that I find as interesting as ever..*grins..

Shall we begin with the enormously increased corruption to my mail account and my insistence that it's got a great deal to do with making mischief for our CPF?  The Vice-Chair rang last night to say he'd called Telkom again, in desperation at his inability to access mail on his computer... He was told to hold on while the Operator checked his account, and she returned to say that at 6am, three days ago, his router password had been changed.. *blinks...  He asked her how this could've happened, as he'd been home at the time, and she'd remained silent..
He's since spoken to an IT fundi friend, who said he could give no explanation of how this could have occurred.. *yawns...

I confess my voice had risen in frustration at that point, when I considered how many words I've wasted trying to explain and warn what's going on... That it's now so dead easy to access your home via the powerlines, establish which appliance runs off which jackpoint, and to hijack your computer totally... Sure, it's probable that I'm wording the actual method used incorrectly, but you get the drift...
My Vice-Chair's PC is as OWNED as ours is... *shrugs....
Why?  All along a determined effort has been made to play down my allegations, and laugh off the attacks we endure, as merely a part of the vow our sad Area Controller took when he was outed during our Mweb ISP days... The corresponding corruption to our VC's machine confirms that that carefully spun tale is bullshit, and always has been...

It's our friendship that's had Nayager and Balliram going after him so single-mindedly? Oh, please!  I hardly see the chap these days, and for him to have called me three days in a row, is frankly astonishing, so cut the crap...  It's the work he does for our little CPF that has him targeted and that's the bottom line...

The shadow Councillor called yesterday afternoon and set my nose to running with his news... Share?  Nope - you can ask my shifty eavesdropping Controller to fill you in on the hilarious developments in that area.. Developments that have steam coming from both my ears, I'm now that puzzled....  Draw a graph?  Gaillard - Comms. Officer - Chairman?  Nay - I'm stymied....
Is the Crumb vastly entertained by my struggles to comprehend this latest twist in the tale?  Are his teeth falling out at how closely I circle the truth of the matter, while knowing I'm simply too thick to ever figure it out? *grins..

Has our smiling young Councillor been a deliberate decoy all this time?  And the million-dollar question - Do I care?  My phone records will show my repeated lack of bias for any one political party and I'm betting that alone drives my Monitors nuts...Lately I've been on about levelling the playing field and the status quo, but after yesterday's call, my head is set to implode...

I googled my Vice-Chair's CPF website yesterday and the top results looked more than just dodgy... I tried the third down and was given the site's opening page, covered with black smudges.... The GW did the same thing a while later and he was given a completely different set of google results which appeared to be fine... (He'd typed in the identical search words BTW). *shrugs...
Would Balliram have you believe he's handed me over to Dominic?  *falls over laughing... I'd updated my blog much earlier than usual yesterday morning, and I guess I caught our Capell Road apprentice napping..*grins..
An astonishing lack of mischief as I typed up my blog, had me picturing our Controller grinding his teeth with rage as he waited for his Protege to surface.. Dom's green light in my gmail account was activated only after I'd hit publish, so he rather missed the boat that time...  Something I've no doubt he will rectify on future visits... *winks.. If this is so, for whose benefit would our Controller now have you believe he's handed the reins to another, to cause us continued problems?  The Sweeper?  Give us a break!   Even she must have realised by now that Balliram lies to her as easily as he does to anyone else?

LATER at 5.25am

I believe I've let slip my petty bitterness several times, at the quality of Controllers assigned to our area... Foolishly assuming that the larnier neighbourhoods would warrant a better class of Eavesdropper...  Apparently not..  The GW was explaining to me yesterday, how it's come to light over in Umhlanga, that there's dirty work at the crossroads, surrounding the registration for the local Government Elections...
The Chairman of the Ruling Party was asked for his comments on the skullduggery, which request he dodged with ease...  Was I surprised?
Not when I discovered that said Chairman is none other than Roy Moodley himself, owner of both Great Shift Motors and by proxy, my little Nissan...*beams...

You can therefore guarantee that the quality of Area Controllers in that wealthy suburb is on a par with the likes of Balliram and Dominic ..*shrieks with mirth... What are the chances of Lance Lamborghini himself, being tasked to monitor the millionaire Sbu Mpisane's palatial mansions?  Pretty good, I'd say... *winks....
I'm guessing Mr. Moodley will have to defer to our Druglord-made-good in many instances that are Project related, but otherwise, he IS the designated Overseer for the Information Theft Scheme in that larnie neighbourhood... Why you would continue to think it's run differently in your area, escapes me totally...

I'll admit I was pleased to see the Strategist posting under his own name on mybb yesterday, and calling himself a vodacom Rep.
The WUGs are growing in leaps and bounds, with a fair amount of financial help from mybroadband.. To sit at rpm's feet and hear the explanation for his involvement in all of this, would be worth gold.. It ain't gonna happen... *sighs..
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 6th March 2011 at 8.47am..