Sunday, March 06, 2011

HANGING WITH THE RICH AND FAMOUS...
(begun Saturday 5th March at 7.15am..)

There's considerable posturing going on at No. 6, as the Spy Who Loathes Me has now re-activated at least three of his eye-watering signal enhancers at full-throttle... Your idea of a threat, hey Balliram? *chokes..
I'm well aware that you can cripple any one of us overnight, by choosing specific frequencies and hammering away at us relentlessly?  What you seem totally unable to grasp, is my pragmatic attitude to your dramatically increased bullying... *grins...
If there's effall I can do about it, why would I stress?  While I'll continue to watch and report on any results you achieve, with interest, there ain't nobody with the cojones to stop you, so it's pointless getting in a froth...*yawns...
The GameWrecker already bears the proof of your Mob cronies efforts, by way of the snapped off drill tip now embedded in his gum.. The more bowed and lame he becomes, the more I give you the credit...

Were anyone to dare express outrage at this sorry state of affairs, they would be sat on hard, and veiled threats waved before them....

The Mast Fighter says there's been a white double-cab tucked up against the wall nearest her bedroom, and that they're aware of constantly changing frequencies in their home... *looks at the Telecoms Agent.. Your lot, right? If her local Area Controller isn't already in Ms. Dorny's home via her power supply, then I'm Albert Einstein.. *eyeroll... White bakkie = Red Herring...

Sunday 6th March at 4am...

The kid heads back up to her home in the Midlands today, and I guess with the Aviator back in the UK for a while, I should be anxious... Once again - What would be the point?  Besides, I'm counting on you lot to keep an eye out for her, and that's a fact....

We'd gone up to the Kloof SPCA's Open day yesterday morning.. A trip that our Controller was aware of in advance, as we'd discussed it freely the night before..*winks... We'd had our coffee and cake and were wandering back across the lawns when I first heard the high-pitched buzzing... Cicadas? Maybe... I strolled over towards the old house and the sound stopped abruptly, and I looked up to see a really fierce light burning on the verandah.. *waves....
We headed back down to the bottom car-park, and suddenly I was hit by something new... I guess Knives to the Back would cover it, and that would be an understatement... WTF could have brought that on, as Millie literally screamed in agony?   I'd turned to see a radio mast stuck on top of the building we'd just passed...  An ordinary, innocent-enough looking metal rod, I guess about 15 feet high, with no frills at all.. *wipes eyes at recollection....
If ever my Controller got a home-strike, that would be the one, and I guess if I was less than impressed at the time, his audience were awed by his skillz.... *pukes...

Never satisfied, Balliram had another go last night at 9.40pm, not long after I'd put my light out... The scurvy Bastard is still brimming with enthusiasm, and though the assault didn't last that long, it was fairly impressive....I was up for a pee at 1.50am, and noticed that our outdoor spotlight facing the mini-base station was running at a deep orange frequency... The colour that upsets the dogs?

I guess it's time you added that fairly obvious clue to your list, to check whether your power supply has been hijacked and handed to a layman to control... If any of your normally brilliant white outdoor lights suddenly appear to be running at half-mast, you can rest assured your home has been added to the Project's Grid, and you're OWNED....
Are the Wuggers all informed of these little details when they sign up? Is it carefully explained to them that their bought and paid-for electricity supply is no longer their's, but in the hands of a local Area Controller, to manipulate at will?
That said Area Controller can up the intensity of your lights, or dumb them down, depending on the unregulated frequency he wishes to run, in order to invade your home or the home of your neighbour?  And you don't have a problem with this?  *keels over cackling... WTF have you been told, that you accept this invasion of privacy so meekly?

You've seen how many streets have had their lights de-activated here in the Zone, and those are just the one's reported.. There is NO WAY it's cable theft that's causing these deliberate area blackouts.. It's time to ask that Arch Crook, Allen Spence, just what they're up to with the power supplies, and whether it is indeed a part of Nayager's attempts on behalf of the Druglord, to destabilise the area further....

Tellus Al old boy- Do you have as cozy a working relationship with the Umhlanga Rocks Overseer, Roy Moodley, as you have with Nayager and Balliram? *interested.. Have you managed to decline all the gifts you've been offered along the way, in return for your generous assistance to these Goons? 
The stupid title that you accepted before you realised that Superintendent of Electricity for Durban pretty much screams your guilt and complicity?  Still a thrill working for the so-called Big Boys of the underworld?   Still amusing, when you find that you and your trainees have nailed an innocent bystander?  Still finding it enjoyable to stick it to the more vocal of Good Citizens?

Short of emigrating, you couldn't get out of this steaming pile, even if you wanted to... My guess is that doing a runner is the furthest thing from your mind right now, and that you're simply having too much fun to pack it in... Shaved off the beard yet? *curious... I bet hanging with the rich and famous is as addictive as eavesdropping on the unwary, right? Sticks and stones, Allen?  I suppose ja.....  But I figure, credit where it's due, and let's face it, if it wasn't for your willingness to assist these Corrupt Thugs, they wouldn't be wielding quite so much power over the lives of innocent people... Fact.   Were you aware BEFORE you began working so closely with Nayager and Balliram, that they were mob-affiliated and criminals, to boot?  You'd heard rumours, but seen no proof, so you happily followed your orders?
You continue to shrug me off as a case of sour grapes, when I rank you right up there next to the Druglord, as a Serial Offender?
You know what you're doing Mr. Spence, as you scuttle up and down ladders, causing illness and misery to hundreds, whose voices won't be heard.. Yet you shrug it off as easily as Earl Michael Barnabus ignores the chaos he causes, while he continues to rake in the proceeds of his chosen profession.. There's little to choose between the two of you..  *shrugs..

The faint grinding squeak of a wireless device outside my window, has me raising my finger and gobbing audibly.... Time to take the Jeyes and go cricket hunting, to despatch the Real Deal, and narrow it down to just the Wirelessed 'regulars'.. *teeth...

LATER at 2.20pm

Funny.   We'd racked up our usual mileage on Thursday, and I'd not felt so much as a twitch to suggest the GW's battery was going... It's a standing joke that I will lay the demise of any electrical appliance at Balliram's door, and this one's no different...   Suck it a bit for a day or two, and then when it's time for the kid to leave, drive by and give it the final kiss of death?
The EE guys will know if I'm talking out of my rear or not... See, I've held my camera up before, to take a specific shot, and suddenly *poof!* the battery has gone.. I don't see how this is different...

What am I saying?  Merely that Balliram 'arranged' to have the GW's Polo battery sit deader than a dodo, when he needed to move his car to let the kid out earlier...  Hell, it was no problem to scramble his car radio overnight, all that time ago, so I'm guessing draining a car battery would be well within the tricks now available to the Corrupt... *yawns... No worries - The GW jumped it, and the problem is temporarily solved, though my kid will be getting home a good deal later than she'd planned... *spews...

I see my Good Neighbour has the Tenant back in his room under the garage... The one that used to sit lurking on the playing field, checking out my bedroom window?  Will he be doing some more wall-hopping this time round?  Will any of my plants die over the next few weeks?  Will the big gates up on the Crescent be left unlocked overnight and during the day, as they were before?  I guess that's a given.. *shrugs...

LATER at 7.55pm

Hands up who said it was CPF Members that were vloeking the cops during the raid at Sydenham Heights last week?  A genuine error made in the heat of the moment, or a desire to cause mischief?  *interested... When the youngster made a run for it to the vandalised hole in the wall, he obviously didn't know it had been repaired.. Ooops!  So the cop caught him again, and this time gave him a swift kick for his pains... At which point I'm assured that only the shifty dewd on the 8th floor hung out of his window hurling abuse at the cops while trying to wind up the rest of the onlookers...

If anything, the people I spoke to, thought the guy deserved much more than a kick, and were delighted with the entire operation, so put that in your pipe and smoke it... *finger...

Interesting to find now that our outdoor spotlight has blown, since I mentioned it a few paragraphs earlier.. I went to turn it on at dusk and it's deader than a dodo... As with every aspect of his 'job', our Area Controller remains as heavy-handed as always... I've made a note on the calendar of the Tenant's return next door, and I'll be watching for any plants or trees to inexplicably wither and die over the next few months..

My Vice Chair tells me, that despite resetting his router's password, he is now totally unable to log on to the interwebz....The more mischief you create for this Good Man, the better the chances that after all these years of whistling in the wind, I shall finally have me a fully-fledged convert....
Picture those two Wink-and-Nudge thugs hunched over a laptop, accessing my VC's home and computer, absolutely oblivious to the fact that there may be consequences to their stupid games... *yawns...
Omnipotent?  Sure you are... *winks..

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 7th March 2011 at 9.35am...