Thursday, March 17, 2011

BENDING THE LAW...
(begun Wednesday 16th March at 5.05am..)


I unexpectedly bumped into my kid online, last night.. Vodacom had restored her line, after the lightning damage took the area down on Saturday... It's the first time I've had anything to do with their Help lines and I have to say I was impressed.
Hell, maybe I just got lucky, but that young Trevor in Cape Town is a credit to the company, and should be made employee of the month, at the very least.. *shrugs...

Has anyone bothered to get Zille to have her fixed line cable checked?  To find out whether her standard copper line was at any point quietly replaced with Telkom's wireless look-alike?  Is she aware that her private conversations can now be audio-monitored?  No - not while she's on the phone dammit, but just her casual remarks to her family, as she walks about her own home..

I guess that's the one aspect of the technology that's not discussed freely, for it's the cherry on the top of this fantabulous Project, is it not?  *teeth...
So many of you simply can't get your heads around such a bizarre concept, right?  Of how your banal everyday remarks could be worth monitoring?
Wake up dudes.. Let me spell it out for you.. If you're an affluent businessman or a politician, and you make a private remark that's at odds with your public utterances, it could do your image a mischief could it not?  Fosho it could.. *grins...
If the PTB deem you worthy of a Leverage File, every little thoughtless throwaway line you utter in the sanctity of your home will be recorded and stored, for possible use down the line..

Imagine if you will, that our City Manager's larnie apartment down on the beachfront is wired for sound.. (and I'd lay odds that that's a fact), and that recordings taken, have been played back to the likes of the bigger investors like Roy Moodley and Schabir Shaik, where our Mikey refers to them casually as cheap thugs?  You don't think that could have serious consequences for the bloke?  You don't think that a simple remark like that could bring the very plagues of Egypt down on his smug, lying head?  Then you have no idea who you're dealing with... *shrugs...

LATER at 11.30am

I'd just finished updating my blog with The Breakfast Club about five minutes ago, and stood up from the computer only to be hit with intense pressure in both ears.. No amount of swallowing or yawning would lessen it.. *looks at Freddie and Dominic.. One of you standing in for the Pervert while he's otherwise engaged?    A little less enthusiasm on your part would be appreciated dudes.. *spits...
The BackFire smouldered briefly at one point while I typed up my blog, but for the rest I was totally pain-free.. Am I to be grovellingly grateful for small mercies?
I'm still struggling to get out from under the yoke of the Stockholm Syndrome, so you'll excuse me if I decline to kiss anyone's butt on this occasion..
I'd rather you woke up and accepted that the BF frequency is now used in my home, only to cause me deliberate pain, and not because it's vital to the monitoring of our private conversations..
Which fact confirms that the title of Sadist, fits Baliram perfectly... *spews...

I was having a daytime nap the other day, when I dreamed I killed someone with my white-handled bread knife.. Does this mean I'm capable of doing such a thing in real life?
It was a huge guy, run to fat, with shoulder-length dirty yellow hair and a goatee to match.. He had pale blue eyes and that mottled red flush to his face that tells you he's more than partial to a dop or three...
I stuck the knife in his chest over and over, until I was sure he wasn't going to get up, though I don't remember seeing any blood at all.. Odd..

I've never, to my knowledge, dreamed anything remotely like that, and concede on reflection that it's more than a little disturbing... Can it be as a result of one of the many unregulated frequencies our Area Controller diligently floods into our home? *looks at the RF Fundi .. There have to be several dodgy frequencies on the spectrum that affect humans, without causing them immediate physical discomfort but that mess with their heads?
Despite that I've become somewhat of a rebellious Test Dummy, I'd be obliged if you could research the violence I enacted in my dream, and see whether it's anything I should lose sleep over.. *winks...

My Vice Chair told me this morning that they're digging up Randles Road again, and laying more cable..  Can't have too much of a good thing hey Earl?
B.Snr. tells me that the other night there were a couple of nasty big bangs coming from inside his roof.. I asked whether he'd gone up to check his geyser, and he replied that his hot water was working, so he hadn't bothered.. *shrugs...
It was never enough to simply usher the man to death's door, twice, was it Creep?  The theft of his car was engineered by your racketeer chommies, and the ongoing pain inflicted on all three occupants at No. 4 is the direct result of your girlish spite and control of their power supplies..

This, despite that B.Snr. was persuaded to allow an astonishingly powerful signal enhancer to go up on his own driveway *looks at Monty.. No reconciliation in sight yet, dude?  You were looking more than a little shifty as you scurried by this morning.. *winks... I still can't get over how you slept through all B.Snr's copper being knicked, when you were only feet away in the servants quarters, and the dog's never made a sound..
Hang on - was that one of the nights you'd popped home for a conjugal visit on the sly?  *can't remember...

Helen Zille's relationship with the GuptaBoyz? We'll get round to that in a bit, meanwhile I've got ironing to do..

Thursday 17th March at 4.15am..

A whale beached in hell, springs to mind, it's that warm inside this room.. There's no messing about this morning, and I'd barely lit my candles, when there was an impressive frequency change in my ears.. *eyeroll
His Handlers will be delighted that my Area Controller's obsession, Ooops!, I mean diligence to duty is as strong today as it's always been... *green...
How long ago was it that I'd told you Missus Zille was clearly aware of the information Theft technology and not above using it to her Party's benefit?  *grins.. A quite amusing scenario it was, as she and Rassool vied with one another to see who had access to the better hacker...
The Guptas could care less which political party they assist, and are first and foremost businessmen FFS.. Who sits in the middle, working in both camps, while insisting to each that they have the upper hand? *looks at the Telecoms Agent with interest...
You sitting in both camps there Jannie?  Your Protege as well?  Roy Moodley is Head of the Ruling Party for Umhlanga, recently blessed by the launch and open sale of fibre to the home by i3Africa, and he supports Nayager the Sex-Offender and his IT Monkey, Colin P Balliram 100%..

If you're lagging behind in any way dear Reader, type Great Shift or Currie Motors into my blog search facility, and keep up if you can... *grins..
Mybroadband appears to favour the Opposition, and I guess many posters believe that the DA hold the upper hand in the Project (which doubtless they do, due to the numbers of priviliged tech-savvy younger members that support them).
I'm briefly revolted by the idea that the DA see themselves as the Good Guys, while they also promote the removal of Human Rights across the country, as much as ever the ruling party does...

If there's a Grand Plan behind it all, it escapes me.. We here, need help NOW, and my patience (notoriously lacking to begin with,) runs thin, as I sit baking in the warmth of my Area Controller's hot embrace... *snivels...
I've no doubt that Ajay and Atul are on first name terms with our Helen, as much as they are with Jacob, as their job is to promote the Project to the entire country..
Yesterday, Balliram managed to control the use of his favoured BackFire frequency, though by my bedtime he simply couldn't resist any longer, and I eventually fell asleep burning.. *gags...
If he insists that it's a standard frequency to be found everywhere, he'd be lying through his teeth as usual...

I'm betting the RF Fundi has long identified it, and will verify exactly where on the spectrum it sits, and that while it's very helpful in the audio-monitoring aspect of the technology, it's not the only one that can get the job done..
When I'm out and about on a Thursday, I rarely bump into it, thankgod, and Balliram has learned to be cautious with whatever trigger devices are now installed in our vehicles... Will I be sorry, later today, for saying that?  *waits to see..

Peace...
PS .  Interesting.  As I hit the final Publish, I found my iBurst line has been dropped.  I reconnect but it said there's no Server....  *tries again, whistling.....

Thursday 17th March 2011 at 3.29pm.