Friday, March 11, 2011

RE-FRIED TOAD..
(begun Thursday 10th March at 4.10am..)

*Something's up for sure... My hard-drive light is going absolutely nuts as I settle down here to update my blog... It looks for all the world as though I'm being blocked somehow?  You know how the tiny light flickers erratically as Kaspersky runs a scan? Like that, only the anti-virus icon stands totally still.... at times the little light stays full on, which I sense isn't good at all.... *shrugs...  *  

Groesbeek?  For some silly reason it makes me think of vuilbek, but maybe the youngster can give me a better translation, when we go for coffee in the morning...  Eh Corne - Telkom tech made good?  Confidante of our own Jannie van Zyl perchance?  Course you are.. *beams..

Read the techcentral piece again, and if you've half a brain, you'll realise why the Durban harbour was so badly contaminated, and why we lost the Blue Flag status... Why the pollution of rivers and water-ways has increased so dramatically over the last few years.. For what?  A fibre connection to your home? Bah!

Corne estimates it will take about 30 minutes to complete the installation to each house?  Does he assure you that your tap water won't be contaminated in any way, in the process prior to that?  If they've ironed out all the teething problems, tellus why No. 1B King's Avenue continues to pours out enormous regular water runoffs down the street, for nearly a block's length?   Why, when we were headed up to Kloof last Saturday, an uncapped hydrant next to the Highway in Pinetown was shooting a huge jet of water into the air, and not a soul in attandance?  Water crisis?  What water crisis?  Mistuh Groesbeek makes it all sound so simple, but again, he's lying by omission....
Why on durbanite.co.za did H20 initially get mentioned along with stormwater drains?  Why were sewer lines and waterlines not mentioned?

I discovered last night that our Crooked Town Clerk had made a post on www.durbanite.co.za, and in reply, I linked him to this blog and suggested he attempt to defend himself against my ongoing accusations..
Let him publicly explain why so many honest rate-payers were assigned as guinea-pigs for this dodgy new venture, without their permission or knowledge... Why he has sat back and knowingly allowed Government funded institutions to be rigged up as wireless base stations...   That's something else entirely?  Bullshit... It's ALL about the Information Theft Project one way or the other, and the removal of Human Rights and your Right to Privacy....

Come Mikey, bring your army of lawyers, and your equally corrupt buddy, Allen Spence, and fill me in on the wonders of this marvellous technology, and why it's been necessary to degrade the health of so many innocent people in the area?  No?
Will Sutcliffe attempt to deny any knowledge of Earl Michael Barnabas, and the power he wields over the Project?  Will he whine that our Head of Intelligence and his sibling have nothing to do with i3 Africa's 'tests'? *falls over laughing....
Are you willing to overlook the destruction this Toothy Creep has knowingly allowed, in his role as City Manager, in return for a fibre connection to your home?

Bring it, Mistuh Town Planner, and in return I'll give you my first witness for the defense, shall I?  I guess Tracey-Lee Dorny would only have to spend a few hours cruising round your OWNED City and suburbs, to see how many health regulations you've blatantly allowed to be broken or ignored... Unlike me and my incomprehensible babbling, she is able to give a credible version of the problems caused by your now publicly touted Project, and isn't shy to do so...
Far from being sent packing in disgrace, (which you more than deserve), I'm betting the Fat Cats will crawl out of the woodwork to save your sorry hide at the last minute.. *spews...

LATER at 7.55am

The GW just called to say the guy at Alpine used his laptop to re-set the Polo's computer and the Faulty airbag light is no more.. *blinks...
Can I ask you something?  You know the recent press announcement that any old garage remote can be used to override your car's alarm system?  (Something that I'm betting both cops and Insurance companies have known about for some time).  How long before it's revealed publicly how simple it is to hack into your vehicle's onboard computer and cause mayhem?  Not something you want out in the open, as it's still too useful?
My Area Controller has no qualms about revealing his driveby Cracker skills, in his quest for applause and recognition.... I've lost count of how often he activated our wirelessed doorbell remotely, and I doubt that scrambling the Polo's computer in a driveby was that much more complicated...

Friday 11th March at 3.10am

Was it something I said?  *winks.. I went over to www.durbanite yesterday evening, to find a fairly deafening silence.. Wassup dudes?  Cat got your collective tongues?  Is it my imagination at work, or is there a whole lot of damage control going on behind the scenes right now? *grins...
*As I scribble here by candlelight in the early hours, my charming neighbour runs his 'gas-escaping from pipe noise', and the volume rises and falls as it comes floating in my little side-window... *

What do you think?  Will Mikey follow the link I gave him, or has he assigned a dog'sbody to do his dirty work? Hey Jacqui (sp), izzat you lurking out there?  *waves... Did you know that when the original press release came out about the Muni's Network, I had the whole thing laminated and stuck on my fridge for months, so I could get to know you better?
It's long since been binned and replaced by other equally invested crooks (no offence intended)..*winks...

So Mistuh Sutcliffe - Who you gonna call right now?  You maybe want to consider hiring Anand Nepaul, who has a reputation for successfully defending some of the more scurrilous criminals in our midst?  *waves wildly to the dapper Attorney....
Your Labrats were never supposed to be heard, right?  Those suckers who lived in the carefully chosen areas designated to trial the Information Theft technology? My reputation as a babbling, incomprehensible Idiot preceeded me did it not?  My shrill shouts of outrage have been nothing more than a joke all these years...
Fear not... Nothing's changed, and certainly no-one from the durbanite site is going to stand up and fight on our behalf, so you can safely go back to dreaming of sunny skies over Goa, and to counting your ill-gotten gains... *pukes...

On the off-chance that any newbie late-comers were daring enough to click on my link, I guess you're fairly baffled by now?  Get over it...
I'm a 65-year old guinea pig/survivor of the 'tests' begun initially in Sherwood/Sydenham for the techno-marvel that is the Information Theft Project...  You need a more coherent explanation?  Ask our criminal City Manager or his No. 1 henchman, Allen Spence (Superintendent of Electricity for Druban) to fill you in...

Ask them why i3 Africa (lawd, but that sounds so telkomish!), has waited so long before coming out with an attempt at legitimising the corruption, since the Project began as long ago as 2004?  Wherever you live, your home is now wired, with the option to be activated by your nearest Area Controller.. Will you get lucky and be assigned an *chokes* 'honest' Monitor?
Or will you, like us, be handed over to the control of a Cracker/Insurance Scammer who answers directly to a very well-known Druglord?
A Druglord who was told over 10 years ago to tidy up his act and recreate his image, that he may be the Overseer for the fibre Project here in the Zone... *gags...

Very few of you newcomers will be familiar with the name Earl Michael Barnabas, but you can pretty much stop anyone here in the Sydenham/Sherwood area and they'll fill you in...   Remarkably, despite his very best attempts at a complete make-over, your average citizen in these parts is well aware that it's business as usual for the Druglord.. Despite that he's now expanded his Empire to include the theft of private information, in addition to the lucrative sale of banned substances...

You're going to tell us this is news to you, Mikey?  Did Ms. Subban omit to fill you in on the finer details of her colleague's chosen profession?  Oops! Barnabas has done extremely well off of your fibre network and I'm betting is on rather more than first name terms with the ShaikBoyz, Mo and Schabir....
Sure, I've only got the word of a policeman who I would trust with my life, and who was able to confirm my allegations in this regard, due to his own high-ranking connections... You want to continue squealing that you're not involved in corruption in any way Mistuh Sutcliffe?
As you continue to squeeze my Pensioner husband's rapidly dwindling resources dry?  I've not been away for a break in thirty years, due to financial constraints, and you?
Is it just a rumour that our electricity bill is rocketing up by another 20% in the near future?  For WHAT?  To cover the cost of the hundreds upon hundreds of signal-enhancing lights required (many of which run 24/7) to enable the Corrupt to access private homes and information? *projectile vomits...

I see Missus Zille is finally chirping freely about the taps on her phonelines, and I have to say, she ain't seen nothin yet... You want to check whether she has a fixed line at her residence?  You want to ask her if she knows whether said line is copper or wireless?  *winks.. For it's not just her phonecalls that are monitored, but her everyday conversations held in her home, that will be listened to.. Ahh... the wonders of technology, hey Allen?
It's the casual throw-away remarks uttered in a politician's home that could be worth gold to an enemy, is it not?  A private opinion, voiced freely in the sanctity of one's own domain, that may now be recorded by an Eavesdropper and added to a Leverage File for use later down the line?  How'm I doing here Mistuh Rassool? Nailed it again?   Sure I have...*beams...

Keep up, you laggards, and hopefully, before I'm nuked to oblivion, I'll fill you in on ALL the options now available via this wondrous fibre Network, and the Charmers that Sutcliffe works alongside so happily...

Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 11th March 2011 at 1.22pm.