Thursday, March 10, 2011

INCANDESCENT RAGE...
(begun Wednesday 9th March at 4.35am..)


I seldom bother to check the details here on blogger, so it serves me right.. When I went online last night to do my final blog edit, I realised that the opening page had my latest update given as the 7th, and not the 8th March..*sighs...  A small matter and not worth stressing over, though there was also one glaring spacing difference between my Edit page and the final Published update... Fiddle, fiddle, fiddle, Balliram?


I didn't muck about last night at bedtime, and pulled both curtains together tightly.  I was up to pee as usual at some point, and realised that the latest and very nearby 'cricket' had remained silent.. Again, when I sat up just before 4am, it said not a word... Sort of narrows down it's positioning wouldn't you say? *winks...

Why do you think our Roy Moodley has been given the privilege of overseeing the i3 Africa kick-off?  It makes more sense to publicly announce it's arrival in a wealthy suburb?  Sure it does..
The suckers who've endured the REAL testing all these years, won't get a mention.. Once the engineers had ironed out most of the glitches on the baffled and worthless plonkers, they could finally come out and hand it to the wealthy without too much fuss... 
I find myself wanting things...
Ludicrous things, like a firking apology to my unfortunate friends and neighbours, fat payouts to those poor suckers who've survived the malicious attacks from our Area Controller, and a public outing of Colin P. Balliram for the role he's played so enthusiastically, in all of this blatant corruption.. *rolls about laughing.. Fat chance! 

The GW took his Polo up to Pinetown, and the dewd managed to revive his car radio, though he's had to book the car back into Alpine for the airbag fault... *vomits...  Any problems with your electricals?  Hopefully, that particular thread on mybroadband was purely coincidental, and not an attempt to have you believe a solar flare was the cause of the GW's car battery being drained, and it's innards scrambled... Solar flare se GAT!
As I recall, the last time solar flares were given so much publicity, was when the blackouts engineered by Eskom began... They proved a useful excuse back then, and the same applies now.. Frankly, I'd like to put a solar flare up the Druglord's backside.. *mutters...
Am I delighted that the techcentral article finally validates so many of my claims?  Do I sound delighted? Hah!  *makes an enormous effort to chill...

Before I nodded off last night I was thinking how fond I am of you all. How I carp and harp at your lack of courage, when deep down I know there's sod-all you can do to save us....That the atrocities involved in this fantabulous Project will affect thousands, is a given, and masts and base-stations will continue to go up within feet of your children and the elderly.... *shrugs...
The invasion of privacy is set to change your lives, whether you believe it or not..
rpm might eventually have to consider creating a separate stand-alone Forum for health issues, in the end... They're coming, and big-time..  For a while they'll be trivialised as your standard arthritis, bursitis, and tinnitus, but eventually the agonies will be truthfully ascribed to EMR, and will be the price you and yours must pay to enjoy the wonders of a fibre connection...*yawns....

LATER at 6.10am

I was puzzled when I checked at 4am and the Tenant wasn't running that larnie golden light from his room... After two nights in a row, why suddenly not this morning?  I've just been up to put the trash out on the verge, and found a possible reason for his sudden caution.. The Scrabble-Player is back home! *dances...
Surely since being blessed with an invite to join the local WUG, he was informed of his Tenant's real agenda?  That he's rather more than just a student needing a place to stay every now and then?  Not?
Dearie me - that's some oversight right there..
Did Balliram hastily call the Tenant and warn him that my Good Neighbour was returning sooner than anticipated?  *winks...
Does the Scrabble-Player enjoy the marvels of a fibre connection for his internet experience?  If not, why not?  The cable is being used for something else entirely?  Listening in to that family's private conversations, perhaps?  *spews..

LATER at 12.45pm

The BushDweller sat on the grass beyond the gumtrees, studying me...  It was over an hour later that I was updating my blog online when Missus Bernie called to say there was a lot of smoke about...
The timing's been perfect, as he'd only moved in to the valley a couple of days, before the tractor arrived to leave great piles of cut grass behind it...  It's been the routine for years to surreptitiously have someone start grassfires to avoid any clearing being done, and I guess that's what's about to happen sooner, rather than later....

Updating my blog earlier with Veiled Threats, was remarkable if only for the complete lack of mischief.. Though it's always possible Balliram 'attends' to it once I've published and logged off... The date as I said, on the opening page, is wrong, and the spacing on the Published piece had an unfixable error.. Small things, I grant you, but...

Turns out that the Security Company owner Mistuh Findlay (who lives in Royce Love's old house above the Moth Cottages) is busy cutting back his trees for LOS.. Is he among the Fortunate who are testing the fibre connection for i3 Africa?  I gather he had plenty to say on the subject of the engineered disturbances ongoing in the Moth Cottage communal domestic quarters, and apparently took it upon himself to contact the Flame Lily Board of Trustees... I wasn't too surprised to hear nothing's changed, despite his concern...

LATER at 3.45pm

It must be over twenty years ago that I remember the last property on the left, before the Candella Road Bridge, housed a radio ham.. He had a mast on his roof almost identical to the one that spoke so sharply to me in Kloof last Saturday.. Is it still there?  *looks at the Microwave Boffin...
I discovered today that Kasim did empty his pool after all, but only once they'd relocated across to Sandringham Place.. Was it Dilshaad who finally woke to the fact that No. 2 Harris Crescent is in a war-zone of EMR?
Did she come to realise that her pain all but disappeared when she was up in Sleepy Hollow, but it returned relentlessly as she stepped foot in the door of the house next to Jan Smuths Highway and the Mothership (not to mention the cellmast)?

Did Missus Kasim also begin to experience joint pains?  Khaled would have been aware of i3 Africa's Project and the fibre cabling, and quite possibly was testing it out for free... I'm guessing from it's site, that Kasim's pool would've been the worst affected by radiation, but my question is this...
Did Fred or Balliram ever tell Khaled or Kasim of the risks their pool presented, or did they wait until Kasim installed the lady tenant at No. 2 and then 'arrange' to have his pool damaged, and glasses broken at the bottom, so that Kasim was forced to drain the pool?

For if that is a 'true' story, then it looks like neither Kasim nor Khaled were told anything about their pool being irradiated beyond acceptable levels...
Course there are several different possible scenarios here.. Kasim knew his pool water was contaminated, but declined to pay the cost of emptying and refilling it, so an outside force had to arrange to have it damaged, to make sure the job was done in the end?  It's interesting to speculate, but I understand Kasim had said later, that it eventually cost him 10ks to fix properly.. Ouch! *blinks...

Of course the penny's finally dropped as to why the toads have vanished as well.. If the swimming pools bordering the valley were so badly irradiated, it stands to reason the stormwater drains and any standing water at the bottom of the valley where they used to breed, is just as badly polluted...

A gang of Parks wekkers came in today and kicked a power saw into life, before removing the bigger branches of an established coral tree below B.Snr's house.. HERE..  That would be LOS wanted from that streetlight HERE on the City Feed-on, that S N RETIC were fiddling with way back when, right through to Grindrod?  They threw all the timber in a pile on the opposite bank, and don't look as though they intend removing it.. Firewood?  *waits to see....

I'd been unaware of the BackFire frequency until I'd gone out to take pictures of the Wekkers before 1pm.. When I came back inside it was cranked to the max, and has remained at fairly shocking levels despite my repeated curses in His direction.. *yawns...
You'd think that after all these years, the Pervert would know me better, but he still hasn't a clue..*grins..
In the pain department, I'd thought I was a coward, but it appears not ... *finger...

Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 10th March 2011 at 4.44pm.