Friday, March 11, 2011

THE KILLER COMBO...
(begun Friday 11th March at 5.35am...)

There's a fierce wind kicked in from the south, and some decent cloud with it, though chances are it'll simply blow on by without a drop of rain.. *sighs..
The small stuff?  The TV screen slammed off while I bathed around 5pm?  Left to watch two back-to-back episodes of Come Dine With Me, but having to move halfway through, as a wall of heat surrounded my regular chair.   It's right under the window, and a fairly stiff breeze was blowing in, and yet, standing in front of the chair, I could literally feel where the heat began... *eyeroll at the RF fundi....

The now disabled red glowing pilot light on Balliram's streetlight?  It occurred to me to wonder if I were to have the same DLOS to B.Snr's pole, whether that one was now running that little scarlet gem out across the valley instead..Out of sight, out of mind, Creep?
Any sign of our Professor Leonard Els heading back to his nest at Howard College?  Still busy setting up a wireless base station in Maritzburg?  Does the chap have a clue how many people he's damaging in the process?  Will he insist that they adhere to Internationally recognised guidelines?  Ai, Prof. - you'll have to excuse me if I have my doubts on that score... *limps off-stage...

LATER at 6.35am

As we sailed down Jan Smuts Highway past the Druglord's ex-Mistress' home at 10.20am on Thursday morning, I was impressed to see one of their outdoor wall lights was activated... Though No. 734 looks to be abandoned these days, it's a necessary link in the chain, and I've no doubt that Balliram has the means to remotely run those lights whenever he chooses... *shrugs...

LATER at 2pm

It probably won't last but while it does - halleluja!!  Not a flicker of BackFire, and the most muted of microwave buzzing in my ears, and this while it's like 40 degrees out there..*dances... DickHead and Nayager are probably in a huddle right now, deciding on the best 'punishment' for my cheek in challenging the City Un-Manager....
Go through my Leverage File?  What Leverage File?  I've already given you all my grubby little secrets, and you've sod-all left to use against me, so pull the other one, ScuzzBalls!

Has our Controller dumbed down the emissions to his other targets as well?  Specifically Nos. 4, 5, 726 and 17?  Or is it just me that's being treated to a little judicious respite?  What delightful frequency is he running instead, and how will it affect me?  *curious...You heard that Bernie was taken to hospital by ambulance yesterday after 2pm?  He's really poorly again, and I can assure you that Balliram has played a big part in the old man's decline.. I've already told you how their son Gary (a diabetic) would sit out on their verandah in full view of the microwave tower, cellmast, mini-base station and Mothership?
He didn't last long, and the way things are looking, his old dad may be having a second try at joining him....

Does the Druglord award Balliram notches in his belt for every terminal strike he achieves?  This lot are a vicious bunch, made more so by their access to the power and phonelines, and you'd be a fool to think otherwise...

I met up with the young Dutch Student as planned this morning, and I treated him to a ride in the Skycar down at the Stadium, as he'd not been before... There was far less ozone today, and we could see for miles, and we'd stood watching an electric storm out to sea, beyond Isipingo and the Bluff... We met up with three Spaniards, a Peruvian, and three young German girls, all in the space of an hour, and had a jolly time all round.. *beams...
Which reminds me - When Sutcliffe has made his official and suitably grovelling apology to Balliram's unfortunate victims, he can tack on a free bungee jump for this large old toad...  (I nicked the fare for the Skycar from my grocery allowance, but I can't condone thieving R600 for the jump FFS!)

Saturday 12th March at 4am...

Here's a thought... All Councillors, without exception, are to pack an overnight bag and move into the nearest amaTin for three nights, starting from tomorrow...
Little Penny lives in the jondolo, and had said without hesitation she'd be happy with a silver cooker over her head... How the 'fortunate' owners survive the heat and humidity at this time of year, is beyond me.. But they do, and appear grateful for the 'upgrade'..*sick...

You don't find it just a little odd that my home was BackFire and 'tinnitis' free yesterday afternoon, at least until the Courageous Couple finally parked both cars on their drive around 7pm, when it kicked in again smartly?  I guess about when he rehooked the gate arms? I surfaced a few times in the night with a couple of savage reminders from our Controller, and now I sit here at the desk with both the BF and microwave-buzzing running at full-throttle... *blinks...
I'd pointed out to the GW, before he'd headed off to the shops, that Balliram's gates weren't properly closed, and he'd done a double-take and said that both sides of the gates had their 'arms' unhooked and were hanging uselessly vertical.  Those gates are heavily involved in Balliram's control of our power supply, and I guess I know what to look for, the next time the BF vanishes for any length of time..

I'd found a mail from emrffsa last night, with a letter they've sent to the Government on your behalf... Go check it out, and see how hard Ms. Dorny is working to prevent you and your family from being cooked, like us...
Interestingly, it turns out that fibre is a safer option than anything else, so I'm to stop referring to it as something that's detrimental ... *eyeroll at own ignorance... Unsurprisingly, Mr. Groesbeek's article didn't mention why there is already fibre strapped to all the streetlights, so I guess that's being used specifically for the Home Invasions, and that i3 Africa will be offering you an additional fibre connection at a profitable price...

I've been squealing for years, of the brilliant points of light that activate on the streetpoles where those silver bands intersect the fat cable that snakes up to the top... I've even managed to get a couple of shots to prove my point.. Shots taken on days with full cloud-cover, that ensure the pinpoint of light can't be shrugged off as a reflection of the sun or a nearby light... *yawns... That fibre belongs to Telkom, right, Jannie?

I guess the leftovers have been given to i3 Africa to resell, in an effort to have them appear legitimate and respectable... *nauseous....
 It doesn't matter that I still struggle with the technical jargon after all this time.. I know for a fact that by now probably most of the Province has a killer-combo running through their power supplies... While the fibre on it's own may be innocent enough, added to the wireless, I can tell you it's capable of creating an unpleasant environment, to say the least.. *wipes eyes....*My Master knows that I wrote that well before reading my mail this morning... Mail which included a line from Ms. Dorny to the effect that fibre and wireless are not a good combination... Hau!  Siener?  Naa... just good at guessing is all....*

It's this combination that has so many countries tossing massive cash injections in our direction, in guilty fascination... *waves towards Holland.... It's far from your standard fibre to the home, and SA is certainly breaking new grounds (and laws), are we not Mistuh Shaik?
Interesting that one who (I have on good authority) was once a genuine fighter for democracy in this country, could see fit to to now sell the population downriver, quite so callously.. What changed, Mo? You lot have been planning this as far back as the mid-nineties, have you not?  You'll have to excuse me if I continue to find your actions highly questionable... *finger...

The Jerkoff that your good friend Barnabas has seen fit to employ, has managed another home strike today.. The dull ache in my lower back that's been occurring now and then, as I cross between jackpoints, has finally reached fruition, and this morning it's rather more than just unpleasant... *applauds the Genius....
How odd that Missus B.Snr described her almost identical symptoms to me on Wednesday, and said she is going to have to visit her GP for pain relief... *vomits freely...
The only pain relief we require is to have our perverted Area Controller kitted out in Correctional Services Orange, and replaced by someone resembling an honest Monitor...

I continue to fantasise on that stark holding cell, sans any form of comms, jam-packed to the hilt with the likes of Sutcliffe, Spence, Nayager, and Balliram..  WTF would they talk about?  Would they spend hours squabbling with each other as to who has the most powerful stolen information, and which of their blackmail efforts will see them back on the streets ahead of the others?  *interested...
Godwilling their cell will be as wired as our home is right now, and that they will all endure a taste of their own medicine... Can you imagine the squeals of dismay as the wall of heat engulfs them, and the Knives to the Wrist and Hands kicks in?  How's about a couple of agonising cramps to the shins or excrutiating earache? Man, a toad can only dream, hey Rezah?

Back to the real world... Would our spotlessly innocent City Manager care to go visit Missus Bernie up at No. 17, as she sits stressing about her old man?  Would he care to quaff a cup of their tap water while he's there? No?  Come on you Weasel, I DARE you!  You suggest if there's a problem, they stick to bottled water?  And who is to pay for that, if you don't mind me asking?
I'd go so far as to suggest you yourself have played a crucial part in shortening old Bernie's days drastically, and nothing you can say or do, will persuade me otherwise.. Proof?  You want PROOF?  I'm sitting here on fire, with a neat additional tweak to my spine, and a shriek in my ears, and you dare ask me for proof?

By now Yogesh Naidoo will be bitterly regretting having added me as a Friend on www.durbanite.co.za.. I don't know the chap from Adam, or what his interest is, in Sutcliffe's corrupt management.. Am I being stunningly naive to judge him as Seriously Good, simply from comments he's made on that site?  I don't think so... While I regret any unpleasantness he may suffer as a result, I'm honoured to call him Friend while it lasts...
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 12th March 2011 at 9.53am..