Monday, March 07, 2011

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN YET....?
(begun Monday 7th March at 4.55am...)


After I'd gone to bed, the GW had switched on the only remaining outdoor spotlight, that sits on the corner nearest der Bunker.. He probably figured it was better than nothing...*shrugs... We mostly only turn it on if one of us is out after dark, as it lights the last, very dark series of steps down to our home...
The little fiddlewood tree just outside my window here, is almost directly under this light, and it's currently taking strain.. On his last visit a fortnight ago, my Landscaper pruned it back fiercely, and a week later I'd noticed to my dismay, that a whole section looked to have died... WTF?  I've since been running the sprinkler for a while most days, and though a couple of branches aren't going to recover, overall, it's a happier tree...

What is it that upset just that section that is closest to der Bunker?  The added heat from the solar flares?  Was my Controller over-zealous with our spotlight's emission, when I attended the CPF Meeting last Monday, and I had it activated for a while?  I've seen first-hand the damage he can cause with these lights, as shown by the giant fig tree HERE...

I strongly suspect that this corner (within mere feet of where I now sit, writing), is one that my Landscaper has been ordered to keep pruned back.. I've studied it at length, and guess it would be possible to rig up the thickest quality black shade-cloth to cover that section, if need be.. Is that the route my Controller wishes me to go?  *curious... Is there something more than just a wirelessed 'cricket' that lives in that area by der Bunker and if so, why does it need to be clear?  *fascinated....

It's now 5.15am and something's missing... No wave of heat has engulfed me yet, though he toys with the BF frequency off and on... *yawns...I mentioned some blogs back, of the deep ache that's begun lurking in my lower back, and that was before I'd noticed the re-activation of the biggie just outside my kid's room, (where the GW sleeps when she's not visiting).  I'd remarked how the signal enhancer at the top of their drive had suddenly recovered from running at half-mast, to it's full potential...  And now, the destructive light on the valley-facing wall of der Bunker is being used again, after all this time...  Pay attention julle....

This lyingTurd will insist to his own wife that there is no risk to her or the kids.. Why is it then, that so often when I step outside, the effects are more intense than those inside our home?  *interested... I would suggest that the games our Area Controller indulges in, are a menace to more than just the targeted victims in our house, but we'll have to wait and see....
How did Missus C feel when their pool became so full of radiation that it had to be emptied, and Fred's as well?  I'm guessing both blokes lied to their wives, and said that they were just taking precautions, in case?  Hah!!  Was it suggested to Kasim at No. 2 that he empty his pool as well, or are his Congolese tenants frolicking happily in heavily polluted water, unaware of the risks they're taking?

And you dear Reader?  It's surely become apparent that these Low-Lifes have now turned their attentions back to Ghandis' (sp) great-grandson?  A man truly undeserving of their malicious spite... What excuses do you now give yourself, for continuing to sit silently at this latest outrage?  You consider you're firmly in the Camp of the Good, and yet from where I'm sat, drowning slowly but surely, your outline is blurred and dim... *sighs...
FFS speak out and voice your disapproval.  Remind the Scum that I am the target, and let them restrict their attentions to the Seriously Unpleasant, in their quest for cheap thrills... *stomps off-stage...

LATER at 6.15am

BTW, I'd looked up out of the kitchen window earlier, just before daybreak, to see a small, but very bright light coming from the Tenant's room window... Shall I ask the Scrabble-Player when he finally gets back from out of town, whether he's changed the lighting in that spare room?  *winks...

Tuesday 8th March at 3.35am.

A grey-haired toppie had trundled into the valley on the Parks tractor at midday, and had proceeded to lay it bare.. The whackers weren't far behind.. Traditionally, those gaspingly hot hours in the middle of the day are when the Parks Wekkers take cover under the trees, but not this lot.. Crazy...*eyeroll..


The GW had to jump-start his Polo again yesterday, to take it in to have the battery replaced, and it took a good few tries before it finally kicked in... He finally got back in at dusk, and we replaced the dead spotlight and eventually settled down in front of the TV...
First off, he told me that the new battery had cost R800 (ouch!), and then, that his onboard computer isn't reading the radio since the battery died, and not even the new battery can resurrect it.. *blinks... At this point, bear in mind that he had another radio's innards scrambled by drive-by some years ago, as it sat in the driveway at the top.. It's beginning to look like I've nailed the cause of these current problems once again.. *spits...
The GW then casually mentioned that there's been a red light staying on, on his dash, for a couple of weeks, already... He'd glanced at it and had figured it was the seat-belt warning light and had forgotten about it.. Old PEOPLE!!!!
At some point yesterday he'd studied it rather more closely, only to discover that it was the airbag icon, glaring red... *falls on over... Is it just me, or do I smell a SERIOUS upgrade to Balliram's engineered mischief?  You're going to tell me that someone who can arrange for two neatly decapitated toads to be found floating in my hadeda pool, isn't capable of remotely messing with the GW's onboard computer?
Would he have you believe that despite he managed to get the airbag's Fault light activated, the thing would never have triggered?  Hell, you're the Jury, what do YOU think?

My suspicions are more than justified at the Creep's involvement in draining the GW's battery so quickly and so thoroughly, and now it appears there were somewhat more serious intentions.. *vomits freely... How was it to be done?
Wait till we're half-way to Pietermaritzburg on a trip up to visit the kid, and send someone after us to remotely activate the airbag, as the GW is cruising along the freeway at 120?   This is precisely why I've been kept alive and struggling for so long, is it not?  That while onlookers may react in shock and horror at my allegations, I go straight to the heart of the matter, and hit the effing nail on the head....

A drive-by remote scramble or two, and the GW's car is pretty much a time bomb waiting to be detonated at your leisure?  *is stunned by the Controller's brilliant awesomeness.....
A method no doubt highly favoured by the Mob these days, with so many Fat Cats and influential people driving larnie computerised vehicles, and the means to now remotely corrupt the onboard workings...

Will you whine that my old man was supposed to have investigated the Fault light when it first came on, or did you guess he might ignore it, as there's hardly any difference between that and the seatbelt icon? *looks at the Knob with interest.... I know you well enough to say that if I were to stop blogging today, it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference.. My outpouring of incomprehensible accusations has been the cherry on the top of your total ownership, and the vow you took back in our MWeb ISP days, always included way more than making my life hell online... *grins at the Pervert....

Right now, the toad, who has been an exercise in demonstrating the wonders of the surveillance technology to an easily-impressed audience of Fanboys, has become rather more difficult to manipulate.. I would guess that as such, I now teeter on the brink of being tossed on the scrap-heap once and for all?  Come Balliram - Tellus... How many different scenarios have you and your mafia chommies enjoyed discussing as a means of silencing me forever?  Take the GW out, and that should shut me up nicely?  *pukes...
There are so many different options available, it must make you quite dizzy with your own power....

rpm came up trumps yesterday, and posted not one, but two threads, on the Whisperer's current problems.. Frankly, it's a relief to see that not everyone sits in fear and trembling of possible repurcussions after all... *applauds... Of all the subsequent posts on the subject, blu's initial few lines will be nearest the mark, and I should know... *winks...

The Dutch student has run out of ideas for his dissertation? Was it his own idea to meet with me, or was it suggested to him as a joke?  *sniffs the air cautiously.... Was the GW correct when he snidely muttered that I'm to be the token white in the youngster's studies? *gags at the suggestion... (My word, but it's the tiny barbs that still do the most damage..)
And no - I've no intention of baffling him with wild tales of the Project, but will instead attempt to lead my Controller on a merry dance, if this latest exercise comes to pass... *winks..
I'd said that if something more interesting cropped up, to call me, and we'd cancel, but otherwise it may be an idea to book your front row seats provisionally, at least....

It's busy out there in the dark this morning, and the smell of the BushDweller's fire still hung in the air when I opened the front door earlier... From my POV, things are getting really interesting right now, and I only hope you've not nodded off...*grins..

Peace..  Edit at 5.09pm:  This is what it says on the opening page of blogger.
1,279 Posts, last published on 07-Mar-2011 – View Blog View Blog in New Window  Izzat right? Why is it running a day late FFS....? *winks....
Edit PostsCo
Tuesday 8th March 2011 at 9.39am..