Monday, March 21, 2011

HIDDEN TRUTHS..
(begun Sunday 20th March at 10.00pm..)


We'd watched Carte Blanche, and I was feeling so well afterwards that I decided to toddle off to bed with my book..  I read for a while and put the light out to think...
Lightning kept flickering against the curtain, as a storm slowly moved it's way up from the south... I must have nodded off for a bit and woke just before 10pm, drenched with sweat, to find the backache had returned... No two ways Balliram, you ARE a pig... *shrugs...

The moon was shining right down on my pillow, just beyond the eaves, so I dragged myself out of bed and fetched the binoculars, and went and sat on the verandah steps to study it's beauty..
I couldn't help but think of the Part-Time Activist and whether she had her telescope with her, wherever she was... Is she happy?  I've been lied to consistently, and have no idea what's the score there...
Was young halicon indeed just her Minder all along, and did he regard her as simply a job?  Was he employed by the Telecoms Big Boys to keep an eye on her?  I couldn't be more wrong?  I hope so... *sighs...

I remember once how he'd said he'd been a User, and that his remark had rung alarm bells for some strange reason... Hell, we've all done a bit of boom in varying amounts, but I got the impression his experiences were rather more serious...
I don't see him much these days.  Not sitting watching me, in my gmail, or on the bblounge site.. How're you doing hal? *waves...
At the moment it's usually either Abbie Gulston or Dominic King that pop up when Balliram is busy elsewhere... Perfecting their hacker skills on the silly old toad no doubt?  *grins...

Once I'd finished checking out the moon, I turned the glasses onto the dark, unlit Mothership and refocused...
Like a Christmas tree, it appeared to have minute lights activated on each cowling... Reflections, or cameras?  *fascinated... As I watched, my Controller saw me and hastily sounded his remote's chirrup.. All the better to monitor me, my dear?  *chokes with mirth...  As a pain-giver Balliram is top-of-the-range, but as a Secret Agent, he's effing useless...*snorts..

According to the Sunday Tribune, Page 10 News, Journo Waits on Shaik Probe, Amanda Khosa's case has been transferred from Sydenham Station to the Provincial offices, who have yet to receive the docket..*winks.. The journo has been unable to contact the Investigating Officer...
Man, just give me his name and I'll nip up to the Hill and see if I can persuade him to call her... *gets out the stirring ladle....
It doesn't seem to matter that our Station comes out of this mess looking dodgier than ever... While I'm aware that you have to follow orders, there's a limit to the Public's tolerance, and I guess it's been reached at the cost of the Station's reputation... *gags....

I'm serious... Let Ms. Khosa have the Investigating Officer's name published in the Press, that he may be questioned about the delay in the proceedings, and the stalling tactics now employed... It's no good pussy-footing about the issue, or that docket will end up like so many others that Nayager had tossed into the leaky container at the back of the Station.. Ek jok nie mense.. Matthysen het selfs vir ons gewys.... *shrugs...

Come now Crumb - don't bristle like that.. You were his blue-eyed boy/right hand man for years, and were well aware of that practise, and it didn't bother you in the slightest bit... I guess only after it was decided you were to suddenly morph into a holier-than-thou convert (emulating the Druglord's modus operandi?), did you have anything to say on those damaged or destroyed dockets.. Sies...
I'm betting the Rotten Apples foresaw Nayager's imminent removal early on, and a plan was hastily put in place to ensure that at least one of the Druglord's men remained in charge at Dodge.. That would be you Laz, would it not?  *grins.. I'd say don't give up your day job for the stage, dewd, but that IS your day job, is it not? *eyeroll...

The most filled tooth in my metal-stuffed mouth is reporting my Controller's presence right now... Funny how I was aware of that, even at the height of the chills and shaking on both Friday and yesterday... Plus the fact that those weird shin cramps threatened to kick in the whole time... *winks at Balliram...
Do you nudge your clever friend and say that you've eased off on the BackFire (lies) as I requested, so you're free to nail my spine?

After posting a comment earlier today at the durbanite site, I'd gone back in much later to find the usual shocked silence...*cackles... Whatever personal motives William has, for snitching so roundly and steadily on the crooked thugs that have ruined this City, I owe him one.. That's the first time I've ever clicked on his blog, and what a prize I came up with!  Written in 2009, and only found now, you couldn't ask for clearer proof of my dim-witted plodding endeavours...

Is our Al going to join the fray?  Mike Oliver?  Anything you want to add to William's remarks that our City Manager uses the Electricity Department to run his surveillance for him?  The understatement of the decade Wills old boy... Bwaahaahaaa!  I feel a sudden urge to go check out my photo albums for the pictures of Mister Oliver and the five security vehicles that pitched up on our verges, in response to my whines about the Telkom multiplex boxes... Who paid for that little spree?  Don't tell me!  It was my old man was it not? *vomits...

Monday 21 March at 4.30am...

Morning, children.... Looked out the window, if you're up at this hour?  The closest it'll be in how many years? Apart from the moon being blindingly beautiful, and the air outside almost cardie cool, it was business as usual as I stepped out onto the verandah..*grins...
A couple of his wirelessed devices kicked in immediately and the jab to my spine more than reminded me that I'm OWNED.. *flaps hand at the Sadist...
Am I hoping for big things to come out of my challenge to Sutcliffe on durbanite?  Are you mental?  That toothy little weasel won't utter a word.. I guess you forgot the Bigger Picture for a bit?

That this here entire delightful operation is in large part funded by International backers?  Like I could forget THAT juicy little fact.. *mutters....
The Netherlands, for example, ain't going to throw R200mil at the Project if they thought for one minute it might grind to a halt next week, while several of it's key players are looking at jail time... 
That's to be your defence little man?  You were following orders on an INTERNATIONAL scale?  *falls on over...   Take a hike Mike...

Whatever happened to your so remarkable brain?  At what point did it turn to mush?  Yeah - I figured out way back that the Big Brother option is now a world-wide phenomenon, and that I should in fact be proud that we were considered stupid enough to agree to enslaving our citizens quite so thoroughly.. I mean, WOW!  What other country was already so enmeshed in corruption and so vulnerable, as ours was, back in the nineties?  Ripe for the plucking, fosho... *blinks...

Telkom and the ShaikBoyz between them felt no pain as they sold the entire population downriver.. So, the technology involved the heavy use of unregulated frequencies and power, and no-one else would dare touch it at that stage... Certainly not on such a grand scale.. Innocent people are going to go down.. A LOT of innocent people, right... But someone's got to get the job done, and we're it.... *shrugs...
And here I sit, on a stunning summer's early morning, enduring the re-activated BackFire and a pinched spine, thanks to the employment of the seriously disturbed Area Controller next door, and I'm to feel PROUD? *chokes...

The Project Authors literally had their pick of criminals to employ, to get the technology installed.. So much more expedient to use Druglords and Organised Crime Bosses for starters, to begin causing the chaos necessary, and to mask the beginnings of the installations...To frighten the thinking population into believing that the Project was the only way the country could survive?
Geez - How many years ago did I blog that little wake-up call, and look where it's got me..  *teeth...

Has being among the very first of the guinea-pigs to be slammed repeatedly with massive overdoses of EMR earned me anything more than notoriety or contempt?  Has my bitching and moaning led to any changes in the subsequent choice of Area Controllers?  Fat chance..*snarls...
What REALLY irritates me is that ja, the ruling party are well aware of the Project, and have been from the outset... Except that I'd stake my worthless life that some of the finer details of the technologies abilities, were simply never mentioned in their sales pitch...

That few, if any, ever realised that once fully installed, their private conversations could be remotely activated, and relayed back to interested parties.... How many of our ruling party officials know to head for the open spaces of the greens to discuss their next under-the-counter deal?  No man - excluding the Arch trough feeders at the very top.. Not many at all, I'll be bound.. Perfect hey Jannie?

Even now that I've proven beyond reasonable doubt that Kwa-Zulu's version of the Project is being installed and run by the very dregs of society, will you attempt to persuade your recruits that it's different in their Province..  Pull the other one, Sonny Jim... *blinks...
The population are going down like flies, with ailments caused directly by the so-necessary unregulated frequencies and power, are they not?  The old eggs/omelette adage, Jannie?  Sure it is.....

So what can I personally anticipate in return for the seven odd years of high entertainment I've provided so willingly?  The side-splitting mirth you've encouraged, as this acknowledged Retard staggered about blindly in her attempts to make sense of it all?
A respite to the deliberate attacks on our homes, by your so-favoured Area Controller, Colin P Balliram?  A promise that our utilities will function as they should?  That's not what's going to happen at all, is it Mr. van Zyl...?
At some point I crossed an invisible line, and you've given the Sadist next door carte blanche, have you not?  You won't mind then if I say that you're a piece of work?

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 21st March 2011 at 10.50am...