Monday, February 21, 2011

SNAKES IN THE GRASS...
(begun Sunday 20th February at 8.25am...)


Well, well, well… What began as a stunningly beautiful, but run-of-the-mill Sunday, has picked up delightfully… *beams.. Who knew that the thump of the Sunday Times on our driveway earlier, would herald such interesting entertainment?
For starters, try Page 3 of today's Sunday Time’s Extra supplement, and see why I'm polishing my Noddy Badge so furiously… Have I hit the nail on the head again, or not?

Which sector of our Community could it be, that regards women as being so low down the evolutionary scale, as to applaud and support the convicted Sex-Offender's return as Head of Sydenham SAPS? Hands up?
Found GUILTY and FIRED, he was re-instated at Brighton Beach, not because he was innocent FFS, but simply because the Prosecution failed to respond to his Appeal within the stipulated time..
Whether or not a Leverage file exists on the Prosecutor handling the case at the time, and he was ‘leaned’ on to drag his heels, or he was simply bought off, remains to be seen…
The Case was easily important enough to warrant diligence of duty by the Prosecuting Attorney/Lawyer involved, and for the Appeal time-frame to have been deliberately ignored, until Nepaul could have his scurvy client reinstated to the Force, on this simple technical ‘error,’ was a doddle.. *shrugs…

LATER at 11.30am

The GW discovered that we had no Server at about 10.am, though clicking on the book-marked SA Weather had it loading promptly.  Just International down then?  Solar flares?
No surprises when I tried a bit later, and neither mybroadband nor durbanite.co.za would load.. Local included then?  (Oops? *winks)

I went through my usual routine of pulling the main plug and restarting, but our Network Admin was determined there was a Fault, so I left him to it….
Our interwebz is down because…..?
a) Our Area Controller was having a lie-in
b) Our Area Controller had been told by a Superior Being to block the Server,
c) Our Area Controller considered the Press article on Solar Flares just too handy to pass up? Or my personal favourite…
d) In Now That I Can Dance, I stated that to shut me down would confirm that all that I say is true, and it's my bet that the Psycho next door found those words worthy of a little power-play… Bingo, BaliBoy?  *cackles…   It never did take much to have this Bully bring out his big stick and wave it about, now did it?

It's always been the little things.. A lack of sufficient deference in my tone, a refusal to touch my forehead to the floor when facing him, en so voerts, that’s led to me being reminded of who exactly is the Boss… *winks..
You and I are already more than aware of his total Ownership, but his insecurities need pandering to every now and then, and if it pleases the Unfortunate Sod to block us, and the rest of the iBurst users in the area, who am I to whine?  *grins..
Was there something about yesterday's blog that he found rather more offensive than usual?  Hopefully that’s a yes… *dances…

On reading this morning of Nayager's renewed efforts to resume his throne, I sent texts out to several people… That most heroic of policemen, Mngomezulu, my Vice Chair, and the Director for Safety & Security… Are those YOUR teeth I hear gnashing, at that last recipient?  Why FFS?  *puzzled…
Why is such a determined effort being made to keep that jolly fellow out of the Loop?  If you choose to answer that he’s under investigation himself, I have to look at whence this information comes, and choke…

I've already blogged the ire that was raised after he’d popped in to our last but one Motherbody Meeting at Dodge, unannounced, and the subsequent telling-off of the Members for inviting him.. Why is his presence not wanted?  *absolutely fascinated…
You’re still building his personal Leverage File?  Setting crooks to ostensibly catch crooks, leaves me unimpressed and nauseous…*thousand-yard stare..

LATER at 12.20pm

Halleluja!  The GW managed to load mybroadband just after midday, and he checked out the iBurst Forum to find the usual ubiquitous post claiming that the cable had been problematic, and International had been down, and had only just been restored..*falls over laughing..
Feeling better now Master?  Feel you successfully made your point?  You gotta love it!  *beams…
My kind SO has also found evidence that he was right about google having scurrilously changed my gmail sign-in format, without first asking my permission.. Whatever next!  *keels over…

Monday 21st February at 4.00am

There was another piece on the crisis to come with the water supplies…. This time in the Independent on Saturday February 19th, Page 5 ‘Panic over Water’  www.tios.co.za.
Think back a bit, and you will begin to recognize a familiar pattern appearing… This is how Eskom began it's build-up prior to the crippling blackouts and loadshedding..
An article here, a piece there, and then *bam!*, the power was cut wherever the technicians needed it switched off, to link up the powerlines…

Do they have similar operations to H20 in each province?  Have the individual Munis been shovelling their fibre cabling through the stormwater drains everywhere, or just here in Durban?
We were prepped well in advance to accept the blackouts, and the same is now being done regarding the water supplies.. Even my vivid imagination baulks at finding the answer to this particular game plan..

There are as many Muni Water Dept. trucks currently on the road, as there are Telkom bakkies, and more often than not, they appear to travel in tandem….
I would suggest that more care is being taken these days, and you won't find a Fire Truck arriving in your street to uncap a nearby hydrant, and openly run off thousands of litres of precious water.. *winks.
You can rest assured it's still being done, though…
The Blessed Occupant up at No 1B Kings Avenue in Westville, HERE still regularly runs a river from his property, as do many of our own obliging community members, here in the Zone..*waves to the Councillor’s cousin….
Another reason why I'm baffled by the angry looks I'm given occasionally..  *sighs.. If you condone this huge wastage, for whatever reason, how dare you glare at me? 
If you’ve been persuaded to sit back and accept the lies published in the Press on the looming water crisis, despite knowing the real reason behind it, what does that make you?  

My word, but the Project Authors have assessed you perfectly, and their subtle scare tactics have worked a treat…
You'll find more in that vein on Page 2 of the Sunday Times Supplement.  ‘Durban poised to launch SA’s First Islamic Hospital’.  While you may, like me, regard this new venture as a worthy one, it had me calling the Reservist quite smartly, to see whether he was aware of which land the Developers are eyeing this time…*grins…
Apparently, they propose to build the hospital on Jan Smuts Highway, between Sydenham and Cato Manor?  The Castle? 
As Mayville falls directly between those two areas already, I'd have to guess it's just another wind-up, designed to rattle the so-called Heathens among us..*cackles….

I was interested to hear the the IMA have their offices just up in Brown's Grove, and I suggested that they may also have something to do with the Roseann cc. and Mr. Dawood, who has bought the Parkland beyond the gumtrees, and proposes changing the skyline over there forever, quite soon… *sighs..
While I can't fault the Muslim community for seizing every opportunity to hold the ShaikBoyz to their flamboyant promises, I'm now totally confused.. *rolls eyes…
Why would our Head of Intelligence be working so closely with his counterparts in the USA, at the same time as he is making these huge promises to the Islamic Community?

A double-game you play, Mistuh Shaik?  Apparently so… May I guess that, the fair-weather Catholic, Earl Michael Barnabas, gives a toss either way?  What story he will feed his anxious RC supporters is anyone's guess, but I'd hazard that more than a few are beginning to realise they’ve been shafted… *grins….
The Druglord has them hog-tied over a barrel, and there's nothing they can do without revealing the lies and corruption they're a part of, whether they like it or not… *sighs..

The Mast Fighter would like to prevent towers going up nearby schools? 
While I wish her luck in her efforts, I must remind her that I sit here now, in full view of an orphanage/school/Convent that has been converted to a mini base station itself, without so much as a murmur of dissent from anyone…
It must have been late last year, when MTN announced it would be erecting a mast and base station over at Westridge in Mayville…
I've not been round there to check out whether it's a fait accomplis (sp), but at the time I'd seen the map and found this technology was going up dangerously close to two Westridge schools.. *shrugs…

I've no doubt at all, that at every school situated near a mast there will be a willing informant employed to alert their Area Controller in the event of pupils falling ill…
This stooge will have been told to look out for children suffering inexplicable nausea, dizziness or headaches etc., and not your common cold..
Should the child have to be hospitalized, you will have the likes of our own Area Controller in his guise of IT Security Consultant to Hospitals, keeping a close eye on the files of this possible victim of EMR exposure...

Again – think Tobacco Industry shenanegans and double it, and you may begin to grasp the enormity of the cover-up..
It’s a pity that ‘progress’ can only be achieved by the use of so much underhanded subterfuge and corruption as to make your eyes water, but that’s life at the moment.. *yawns…

The sky is clear on the horizon, and it looks to be another warm one.. I tried to count the different species of birds that visited our garden yesterday, and had to abandon the effort there were so many… *beams..
No toads of course, and there haven't been any, for what seems like months.. The Toad Courier Service are clearly occupied elsewhere… *snorts..

Peace julle,  PS:  Still signed in to blogger.com, I sailed over to my gmail account and discovered it wouldnt load fully.  I was then given a message to the effect that something was causing a problem.  Are you SURE you're reading the un-expurgated version of my blogs?  Do you care? Edited at 12.35pm. 

---oOo---

Monday 20th February 2011 at 12.24pm.