Tuesday, February 22, 2011

GREASING PALMS...
(begun Tuesday 22nd February at 2.25am...)


*My signal quality has dropped down to 80% from a fluctuating 92%, and the kaspersky icon is throwing itself about on the bottom task bar, more often than not…. *

Sophie must have had one of her crazy dreams, when she woke me earlier to a room awash with the BackFire frequency… It's been the same most night's, lately..  I wake a few hours after I've gone to bed, soaked in sweat, to find my fave frequency thick in the air...
Despite laying on top of the sheets, with the portable fan (really fierce) and the ceiling fan both full-on?  Or would that be because of both fans being full-on?  *winks…
Course, the largeness of my size, and the fact that it’s the most humid, sticky month of the year, could be the explanation, but I guess we know better, you and I?  The  Sweeper and one-time Voice of Reason is doubtless dead to the world at this hour, making it perfect for open season on toads…

*The tiniest of thready attempts at activating the nearest wireless nunu, tell me the bliksem is keeping me company as usual, even at this hour… *waves…*

I'd sent a text to Dodge City early yesterday morning, requesting an invite to attend Nayager’s Court Hearing on 26th March, though I'd not really anticipated a reply..
I got one, though it came in well after 2pm, and I suspect was only sent after my Vice Chair had brought the matter up at the lunchtime GOCOC Meeting… *sighs…
It appears one doesn’t have to wait for an invite, as the Public are allowed to attend… *blinks…
Safe to say it's another no-go then, as my issues with finding and parking at strange venues, are legendary..

There's a chance you might recall that I've attended one of the Sex Offender’s many hearings before.. That would be the first time I'd ever been in a courtroom, and it looks alas, to be the last…
I'd told you back then that One-Eyed Jack’s Attorney, Anand Nepaul, had run rings around the Prosecution, though it had taken very little effort on his Team's behalf, at all…(Ah yes - Barnabas has seen to it that Glen Nayager has a TEAM defending him..)
The gum-chewing, chair-reclining and totally disinterested Prosecutor, may as well have slept through the entire proceedings, for all the good he did..*yawns..

So, why was I so keen to go watch a repeat of this travesty of justice?  To watch Glen Nayager strut smugly out of Court, having had the last of the charges against him, tossed out on a technicality?  No, that’s certainly not it… I would've preferred to watch the Prosecutor and the presiding Judge/Magistrate, and to sit and speculate on their personal lives, and just why they're content to allow this criminal to get away with his crimes...
Whether these Court officials have secrets that are being used against them, or whether they're just die-hard fans of the Project, and will do whatever it takes to assist…

Anyways, it looks as though I won't be getting to indulge myself after all, though it was worth a shot, and though somewhat obliquely, I've demonstrated my support (like as not, unwanted) for the current Station Commander… *yawns…
You’ll just have to sit back and wait for the Pig’s picture to be splashed on the front pages of the local tabloids after 26th March, as he brays again of his imminent return to Dodge City… *eye-roll…I’m being too hasty, and should wait and let the Law take it's course?  *falls over laughing..
Fark, I've been doing just that, all these years, and have yet to see justice upheld…

Barnabas himself would tell you it was always a simple matter to grease a few of the right palms, and with the advent of the Information Theft technology, and the absolute control he's been given, it's made it that much easier to ‘arrange’ for a favourable outcome… *belches…

At this point, I guess my Network Admin/Area Controller deserves a mention…
He’s most definitely begun to renew his mischief-making on our computer, and for heavenssakes don’t give me the solar flare crud… *cackles…
I'd checked yesterday, before sitting down to update my blog with Snakes in the Grass, and the Lord of the Chickencoop was nowhere to be seen .. By the time I hit Publish however, his car was back on the driveway… *winks…
The problems I’d encountered when I'd hopped back to my gmail account after blogging, are what got me to get up and see if he'd arrived, only to find, that indeed he had… *beams..

I was treated to much the same performance last night and, despite my signal quality appearing to be okay, Kaspersky kicked in on it's own and ran endlessly, (and no, I'm not talking about the little update it does automatically on Startup), until I remarked aloud on it's behaviour to the GW..  Doubtless that was the reason that pages took forever to load…*winks.. It settled down promptly after that, and behaved as it should..
It would appear that all the mischief caused is manipulated by the Cracker's direct control of whatever anti-virus program we use… It used to be Norton, and now it's Kaspersky… *shrugs… No doubt dead easy to enable and disable the various options in the background, as the Tards struggle to grasp even the basics…

All of which behaviour is being pretty much condoned by Ian Halliday of tradepage, when he made a pact with the Devil… Ooops! I mean the Strategist….
Mr. Halliday will  certainly be aware that several of his paying customers were chosen as guinea-pigs for the Project, and that in our case, our iBurst connection would be handled by Colin P. Balliram, and not the ISP that the GameWrecker pays so blindly and diligently each month..
While you appear to regard this as acceptable practise, I will insist it's downright corruption..

Speaking of which, have you noticed how many different interpretations of ‘corruption’ there are these days?  How it seems to apply only to those official Porkers caught with their noses in the trough, while the Major Perpetrators are getting away with it on a grand scale, in the name of the Blessed Project?
The countless masts that have already gone up without following the correct procedure (thankgod there ain't too many Tracey-Lee Dornys about, hey Jannie?), the ongoing contamination and wastage of the water supplies, to accommodate the cabling, the streetlights running live everywhere, during daylight hours, to promote the Information Theft signal?

If the authorities were to explain exactly why all this is taking place, I’d not have a leg to stand on…
Trouble is, there may be a few out there who would jib at having their right to privacy removed, hey Janneman?  Who might wake up and realise how carefully the power and water supplies have been now re-designed to give the PTB the ability to isolate individual home owners and ‘deal’ with them at their leisure? 

You’re an Honest Joe and the idea doesn’t alarm you in any way?  It should.  When you consider that it’s the likes of Allen Spence and Mike Sutcliffe who've been more than happy to work alongside a known Druglord, a Sex Offender cop, and a Cracker who sees himself as untouchable… *snorts…
Frankly, I'd rather put up with the blatant and open greed of the trough-feeders, than the enormous subterfuge and corruption that surrounds the Project…  The Varsity graduates and Intellectuals that will tell you that being on first-name terms with some of the very worst criminals to be found, is a sacrifice they're willing to make, to achieve the promised New Age… *snorts derisively…

I've only just realised that the BackFire must have dissipated a while ago..*startled…
I know for a fact that if I walked into the kitchen right now, and crossed the two jackpoints, there’d be a nice pocket of it right there…
Our Controller literally floods our home with it, the minute he hears me begin to snore…
Whatever time of night I get up for a pee, I inevitably walk into a wall of BackFire.  To what end, Wanker?  Just because you CAN?  Pathetic…

It's our CPF AGM tonight, and it will be interesting to see whether more than a handful pitch up.. I have little or nothing to do with the Exec. Committee any more, and when we do get together on the odd occasion, we may as well be strangers… *shrugs..
I would guess that this result has been achieved partly due to the careful manipulation and whispers made by the Crumb, but mostly to the intolerance of the individuals concerned, for each other… Laz merely took the ball and ran with it…. *grins… 

LATER at 6.30am
The GW just went to load me a vodacom sms bundle on my brick before saying it's not connecting to Dial 100, and neither was his phone… I said that’s a first, what does it mean? And he said they're both down? WTF? *coughing fit…
A solar flare problem out of the blue, on the very morning I'm due to send out text reminders for the AGM tonight?  *bolt-eyed…
Figure it out folks.. The ongoing corruption and manipulation of my gmail account, used mainly for CPF Minutes, and now my little Nokia CPF loaded brick?  Coincidence?  Didn’t I blog much the same problem, when I tried loading the phone for our last Meeting, held on the 14th February?  You need more proof that our Area Controller has a vested interest in making mischief with CPF related business?  You do not… *beams..
You want to bet that the Dial 100 number suddenly revives tonight?  No takers?  Lovely!

LATER at 8.20am..

Nearly two hours later, and still the Dial 100 vodacom gives a sad engaged signal when tried from each of our three cellphones.. Who will be the obliging poster on the vodacom forum at mybb today?  Are you buying that snake-oil? *grins…
A minor demo IMO, of how every aspect of your lives may now be controlled; power, water and comms… What more could the Project Authors ask for?  *applauds…

LATER at 10.43am

Still no Dial 100 and by now I am REALLY impressed and awed…. (NOT! Heheh…)

Peace…

---oOo---

Tuesday 22nd February 2011 at 11.01am