Sunday, February 20, 2011

PICKING AT SCABS..
(begun Saturday 19th February at 3.50am..)


Ten minutes ago I'd looked up out the window in time to see a searchlight hit the top of the gumtrees and vanish… Say what?  With all the techno upgrades and the enormous power that now saturates the valley, the Hardy Boys are still at it, flashing lights to each other? *bolt-eyed. And why at this odd hour of the day?   Maybe just a car’s headlights? Haha, NOT… It would've had to be flying, to reach the top of that tree, however briefly… Ah well – it's interesting to see the original methods in the WiFi Manual are still being used…. *shrugs..

Did you prick up your ears when Lazarus Zim appeared on the horizon last week, or had the Strategist already told you he was to be the new Telkom Chairman?   Did anyone dare point out the fact that he freely admits his business partners are the GuptaBoyz?  Another link confirming Telkom and the Whisperer's close bonds, fosho….  *yawns…

I'd felt the need to post a reply on durbanite.co.za the other day.. IIRC it was the Crouch chappie exhorting the Public to rise up and speak out about the rates here in Durban, that had me penning a few innocuous lines in response… I hit Send/Submit and was treated to a banner saying “Your comment must be checked before it can be viewed”  Izzat so?
I’d subsequently sent Leon Chetty a message saying I'd not seen such a banner before, and was it standard practise, but days later, and he’s not replied… *winks…  I'd already had to query the disappearance of a post some weeks earlier, and he'd insisted that ALL posts are published, and nothing is removed.. *coughs….
Has someone whispered in his ear that I pretty much consider All political parties to be equally corrupt, and that when it comes to corruption, I don’t exclude anyone?  I very much doubt we’ll see any more posts regarding cable-laying tenders being given to cronies… Oops!  Were I never able to post there again, I would still walk away with confirmation of the H20 Operation, which is a gift worth having…

Despite my insistence that I'm apolitical, it’s easy to guess who this hypocrite WON'T be voting for, in the coming elections… It's common knowledge I'm for the under-dog, and wish to level the playing field, futile as that may appear to be… Do I consider the Opposition's hands to be any less grubby than the ruling party?  Hell no, they're just better at hiding it.. *grins..
I guess the trick is not to over-analyse whether it’s a waste of time making your cross, but just to go and put it where you know it belongs..

It's nearly 5.20am as I sit here scribbling, and suddenly my very eardrums are vibrating, and I have to admit that’s neat.. There's very little our Controller can do these days that isn't deliberately cruel, but I still tend to regard the Broken Hands and Squeezed Ears with something akin to awe, and an impressionable mug I shall remain….

LATER at 7.00am

Since my original heroine crossed the floor, and the Part-Time Activist made it quite plain she wouldn’t accept the position, there's only one obvious choice left to make.. On consideration however, I figure the Mast Fighter has already had more than her fair share of knocks, and doesn’t need the added burden of my admiration for her courage…
Besides, my extolling the virtues of the many Good out there appears, at least in some cases, to have had a detrimental effect on their careers… *sighs…

Where is the Good Colonel Augustine Mngomezulu today, if not in some over-heated courtroom in Umbumbulu, safely tucked away from Elvis' undercover operations?  Next week it will be Tugela Ferry or Ginginghdlovu, as long as he is kept far enough away that he may not be offended by the blatant corruption over at Greenwood Park..
You’ve not forgotten the fate of Colonel Marillier either?  Once he began making serious inroads against the drug scene here in the Zone, and the Community came to trust him, Nayager had him transferred to the outer reaches of the City, despite the residents petitioning to have him remain..
Both of these fine Officers had been approached by the unfortunate young SAPS Officers who'd been so disgustingly abused by the Sex-Offender, which fact alone would've had all of their days at Dodge City numbered… *gags…

If you have the right connections, my words may be easily  verified, including that our Local Boy Made Good, now sits at the right hand of the Head of Intelligence… And still you smell no rat? *cackles…

I've no doubt Janneman's Damage Control Team hardly broke sweat as they fed you a story to allay your fears.. After all, you desperately WANT to believe that the Project is ultimately for the good of all, and you're happy to continue believing that I'm a liar… *grins..
Did it not occur to you to question why the Curry Mafia became involved?  Why Roy Moodley was persuaded (no doubt by his offspring Lance Lamborghini) to buy Currie Motors?  As far back as the discovery of the neatly decapitated toads found in my hadeda pool, you should have realised there was a lot more to the Courageous Couple’s ‘connections’ than they'd let on..*shrugs..

The demonstrations of the size and spread of their own Mob network both at the optician’s and my GP, went right over your disbelieving heads?  *roffels… All this bother for one unpleasant, mouthy old toad?  *curtseys.. Do the Behaviourists have a file on me yet?   Or have they given up trying to squeeze me into one of their “Classic Case of” boxes?   You all have your own opinions, and most of you would probably miss the mark..
I've been as upfront as I know how, and no matter how difficult you find it to accept, I'm the toad in the damned street.. Though it suits you to snigger at my efforts on your behalf, you're not doing too well on your own, as you sit back and will me to STFU….

I don’t see any sudden change to the Project’s modis operandi as a result of your protests… I don’t see Nayager and his IT cohort gracing the front pages of the tabloids, kitted out in Correctional Service Orange, and I swear that you're going to give me the ubiquitous Softly, softly, catchee Monkey crap again…* falls over screaming… Man, this pit I'm digging is starting to crumble at the edges, and there's a good chance I'll go under before I see any changes at all..  (I see you crossing your fingers over there as I speak, and I spit on you…*grins…)
I must go…

LATER at 12.25pm..

Young Vincent got himself viciously stung by a paper wasp on his forehead, when he opened the garage window a couple of hours ago… Within half an hour he'd swelled up and looked like a chinaman, and the GW gave him a lift home.. He said he's been stung before, but never on his face, so I guess he'll be okay.. Check this pic I took HERE.. Scary hey?

I didn’t use the dodgy-looking link on David Ludlow’s page at durbanite.co.za, to find the paper done by the Unit for Risk Analysis at the SA Institute of Race Relations.  Instead, I googled it.  Tsotsi cops? Hah!! Was there a single mention of the likes of Nayager, or Badul, for that matter?  Not a word. Again the implication was that the rogue cops are always from only one sector, en ek maak sterk beswaar…
The Rotten Apples at copshops go right across the board, and you'd be a fool to think otherwise…. BTW, where's the tall dude kitted out as Technical Security that was in the surgery at the St. Augustine Medical annexe, just prior to Millie ll’s removal? He’s not a cop?  Bullshit.  *vomits… He could've been a brother to the Trouble-Shooter in appearance, but I sincerely hope that’s where the likeness ends….

Sunday 20th February at 5.00am

Solar flares?  Could I, at a stretch, lay Thursday's exacerbated experiences at the door of this phenomenon?   I guess I’ll just have to wait and see what happens next Thursday *fascinated.. Naturally, I lean towards my Controller's deliberate involvement in the oddness that had Millie behaving so strangely, and if it recurs, I won't be looking at any solar flares as the culprit…

I’d just opened the lounge door at 4.10am, when that powerful spotlight was once again hitting the tops of the gumtrees.. *blinks.. It's jerky, fumbling path denoted a newbie at it's source.. For my benefit, or a genuine attempt at gaining LOS to the mast?  Who knows…. *yawns…

LATER at 6.00am

Although it happened nearly a month ago, my Replay kicks in, and I remember that her outrage was palpable…Did my touching her ‘collection’ violate her personal space?  I've actually gone back over the blogs just prior to January 26th looking for clues, and I find nothing there to warrant her reaction…
Add to that, there'd been a point in the Meeting that followed, where it had appeared to have been on the tip of the Head's tongue to use the word blog, before she'd thought better of it and changed the subject.. *baffled…
Why not do it?  Why not bring out in the open the fact that the residents at the lower end of Harris Crescent were given the dubious honour of being the first guinea pigs to endure this monstrous experiment?   Then let me tell the Assembly that it was the Good cop himself who confirmed the Druglord's role in the Project, and take it from there…*snarls…

You have reason to be affronted when I inadvertently admire your desk collection?  A groot sies vir jou!  *snorts… In retrospect, I couldn’t have asked for clearer proof that Salacious Crumb has been a busy boy…*grins..
Does she resent that I'm permitted to sound off here, albeit in a dark, seldom-visited corner of the interwebz?  She may judge me when she's walked a mile in my damned shoes, and not before…
I talk too much?  Well, ahoy there Latecomer!   *bows to Dom… Surely you're aware that, that already well-known factor played a large part in the initial alliance formed between Allen Spence and the Druglord, Earl Michael Barnabas?  It's make your mind up time Plonker, 'cos you can't have it both ways.. *grins…

Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 20th February 2011 at 2.10pm