Thursday, February 17, 2011

INTELLECTUAL PURSUITS...
(Gettit?  Begun Wednesday 16th February at 9.00am...)


You’ll have to pardon me for going on a bit, but if something flies into my head, I have to grab it before it flies off again...
What's to be the Whinge of the Day today?  Well, it's not really a whinge at all, just something that I consider odd enough to share here with you..

It's been a good couple of weeks or more since the last decent rains, but for some reason, there's been no frantic rush to regain LOS lost to the resulting overgrowth of flora.  Not a glimpse of Manisha’s tractor, or her weed-whacking team, beavering away to clear under the gumtrees, or for that matter the Park’s stunning aerial saw, chopping off the re-growth on trees and shrubs.. *startled…
Not a peep out of any of them, and B.Snr., who took a stroll down in the valley last week, says the grass is now waist high.
That’s unusual enough it itself, but then you want to stand at my kitchen door and look left to my Controller’s property, and to B.Snr’s just beyond that, and you will see that inexplicably, Bali has allowed the shrubs below his deck to obscure the light on B.Snr’s garage wall.. Unheard of… *blinks..

My own acalypha hedge has grown back magnificently, and now successfully obscures THIS powerful signal enhancer on No. 10’s garage wall, from chatting to my outside kitchen light..
Naturally I'm keeping a close eye on my still recovering white jasmine hedge, which is now bolstered by the heavy green shade-cloth that I put up on top of the pre-cast walls…
My staunch Landscape Artist generally makes a bee-line for the area and if challenged, insists he’s ‘weeding’… More often than not, some days later, there will be considerable die-back visible… *sighs..

I can't help but wonder at the current quality of my Good Neighbour’s WUG connection.. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he was having problems, and had been told that they are directly due to my plants.  A downright lie, of course…   He faces full-on to the Convent and it's astounding new array of signal enhancers, and hopefully he’s experiencing a wonderful connection, along with the inevitable fallout of EMR.
The only problem which may be encountered due to my own gardening efforts, is the quality of my Controller's ability to eavesdrop on the Scrabble-Player’s home itself, and nothing else, you may be sure… *snorts…

LATER at 12.20pm

No. 16’s house alarm is going off, and once again, my Genius Master is home.  Twas a big enough adjustment made yesterday to warrant the chopper overhead, specifically to link that change, which means the Bastard is home trying out all his new eavesdropping options and kickstarting No. 16’s house alarm in the process… *grins…

Thursday 17th February at 4.20am..

The BF frequency that’s pouring into the room as I write this now, is earned, and well worth it..*beams and mops…
Though I do well enough without it, it's great to have certain areas of my wild speculations confirmed..  *waves to the shifty Crumb…
Disappointed that I'd already decided to soft-pedal your outburst on the 3rd?  Your chommie Nayager got away with abusing women for years – Why would you be any different? *teeth..

*At this point, I involuntarily start chortling aloud as Himself tentatively tries to activate his nearest nunu device…*

Let me ask you this Laz?  Can you step back and see what's happening to yourself, or are you totally oblivious?  *fascinated… If, as a cop, you feel that the shooting at Siripath Field in October 2008 was in any way clever or justified, you’re most definitely in the wrong profession…
You were the Officer in charge that day, and it makes no difference at all that you’ve persuaded the victim to see things from your POV, as it changes nothing.. *yawns…
The way you handled the situation at the time, puts you firmly in the hot seat, as Accomplice to Attempted Murder, and that albatross won't be going away anytime soon, if ever..

To assume that as a College-educated Intellectual, you were capable of playing this Game with a foot in each Camp, without falling over at some point, was overly-ambitious, and the pressure appears to be taking it's toll at last… *shrugs…
Do you even remember who you are, or is Hyde poppping out more often than not these days, unbidden?  Pretty much what happened to Nayager, though naturally you'd find the comparison odious in the extreme.. *winks…

There's an article in the Mercury, Wednesday, February 16th, Page 5.  Polluters clog up City’s water works, that helps to bring home the extent of the lies surrounding this vast Project.. Nowhere does it mention H20, and the cables that are jammed through every inch of stormwater drain in Durban.  Instead, emphasis is on illegal water connections and the huge price hikes embattled rate-payers are facing..
A pretty much identical game plan to that of Eskom, wouldn’t you say?
Don’t FFS mention the huge drain on resources required by the signal enhancers plastered over every available surface, and pushing out power even when they're to all intents switched off, and for heaven's sake keep mum on all the cabling causing blockage problems in the drains… Just lie, and lie again… *belches…
It's astonishing how this Project has taken even the most honourable of citizens and turned them into shifty Prevaricators….

On a more cheerful note -  Several threads read on mybroadband yesterday are stuck in my head, and I came away from my brief visit, happy to find there are still wonderful people out there…
If you were to think you can't judge a person by their posts, I'd have to differ.. The genuinely Courageous stand head and shoulders above the sadly misguided, and the Forum is like a place of learning..
I've long since given up my struggle to fathom the technical jargon. There's no ways I'm ever going to be anything more than a klutz..
Instead I study the posters, and marvel at the complexity of some, and the shallowness of others…

The sheer delight of having formed an opinion on an individual, only for them to come in, and with a single post, shatter my pre-conceptions… *grins.. Is there a gap on the Behaviourist's bench for my raddled behind?  Purely as an Observer, mind…?   I've got a nerve asking, when at 65, I barely know who I am?    I tell you, when you're feeling low and beset by troubles, just go read the Forum and you'll find you're not alone, and that there are many with far worse problems than yours… Uhoh!  Let me go before you reach for the brown paper bag  *winks and totters off….

Friday 18th February at 3.05am

It might just as well be day, it's that bright outside, in the moonlight… Yesterday?  Ups and downs as usual, I guess… Ag no, let me be more specific here.. I had a great day, with one downer worthy of a mention.
I took a totally unexpected direct hit when I popped into Dodge City as usual… That’s the thing of being thick, I suppose… You simply don’t see it coming… You want to take the Team down to Yirrol's to celebrate with a freebie Laz, for she earned it… *applauds….

Moving on.. You'll have gathered I'm fairly interested in the unregulated frequencies, and the freaky affect they have on me these days… I likened myself to a pit-pony a while back, but I guess a canary would be nearer the mark?  A canary that’s got a great deal to sing about, as it's sent ahead to test the air in it's cage…
Whatever it was that was being pumped into Pick n Pay, Hofmyer, yesterday morning, didn’t affect me detrimentally, and it was neither the BF nor the Knives to the Wrist…
In fact, it was only much later, when the GW and I were cruising along Umhlanga Rocks Drive and past the SABC, that I felt the full impact of the BF.  More unpleasantness was experienced at Island Circle over in River Horse Valley.
I've no way of knowing for sure whether a device has been fitted to the GW’s Polo, during one of it's regular services up at Alpine Motors, but it’s a pretty safe bet to assume it has..

Your average Joe would think it safe to chat freely in their own vehicle, not so?  *winks…

Now – Whether our Controller remotely activated this audio chat enhancer to it's fullest, when we were so far from our home base, I wouldn’t know… What I do know, is that driving the length of Umhlanga Rocks Drive was sudden agony… The same again down in the Industrial Park over at River Horse valley, and after that, heading back home along Umgeni Road, the pain was repeated at each large intersection.. I've not experienced anything quite like it before, which is why I suspect that something in the car itself was responding to pockets of concentrated BackFire frequency..*mutters…

Anyways, in my struggle to get that off my chest I almost forgot the amusement earlier in the day..
He’d just picked me up after my solo shopping trip, and we were heading up the Crescent past the little Park opposite my ex-Treasurer’s house.. I had my head buried in my bag, hunting for my phone, when the GW mumbled ‘Now what are they doing there?’… I reared up in time to see a white bakkie almost hidden under the mango trees, tucked up next to the Cripple Care offices… A bakkie whose open door bore the legend Mthiyane Contractors!
I begged the GW to turn around and go back so I could take a picture, which he did… In the minute it took for me to fumble for my camera, Bali had it nailed… *falls over laughing…

The camera went bananas as soon as I switched it on, and the zoom lens shot in and out and it kept switching off as I tried to snap the picture I wanted… Never say die, and we swung a U at B.Snr’s and came back up to try again and bingo!  THERE you go… *beams…

It's always possible my Genius Controller set up that little tableau just to see whether smacking the camera would work.. It did, though I got what I wanted in spite of him… *wipes eyes…
The fact that those Contractors had the door standing wide open, with the clearly marked logo facing the Crescent, sure smelled like set-up to me..*grins…
Of course you should also ask yourselves WTF those Metro Electricity Dept. Contractors were doing under the pole with the big box attached, almost hidden as they were, under the trees…

I wiki’d high-site later in the day, in an effort to establish whether I'd given the Convent too much credit over the years.. Turns out I hadn't, and Ill stick with it's correct title of mini-base station, for it's 100 times more powerful than a simple high site by the looks of it….

Again, I've this disturbing sense of foreboding, and I seldom get it wrong… Is there a simple reason for the fact there's been no clearing or cutting-back done since the rains?  Is someone sniffing about, and an attempt is being made to dumb down the role St. Theresa's plays in the Project?
Man, you only need to pull up outside my place, day or night, with a decent pair of binoculars, to look across and see that what I say is true.

Check the aerial now installed, and the oddness of those overhanging metal shade structures, and the lights underneath those, and ask yourselves if you'd be happy to have your little kids living within a mile of the place, let alone on the property itself…

*BTW, plenty of fun and games online with our Network Admin earlier, but I'll fill you in on that next time...*

Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 18th February 2011 at 9.46am…