Thursday, February 10, 2011

BREAKING RULES...
(begun Thursday 10th February at 3.35am..)


*The Saddo’s not being shy with the BF this morning, and appears to have it cranked up to pretty near maximum…. Charming….*

The familiar grinding squeak of the Sadist's wirelessed nunu greets me, as I sit down here at the desk to chat.. Clearly he's accepted their noisy flaws, but he's going to run them anyways.. *shrugs…
Right now the improvement in temperature in these two rooms is remarkable, and totally unexpected.. Since when did the Bastard ever do as I asked, and WTF made him relent and turn the heat down?
Ahh – I spoke way too soon, and there he is with his own customised heatwave, causing the sweat to pop out on my forehead as I scribble.. Will I spontaneously combust? You wish!  *snorts and waits for it to subside…

Was Einstein on the ganja last night, or did I break the rules, and must be punished as a result?
In the hour leading up to The Big Bang Theory, Wee Willie dipped our house lights to within an inch of a blackout.  Not just once or twice, but so often that I amusedly resigned myself to a total powercut… It didn’t happen, and I'm guessing he only stopped his nonsense so as to also enjoy the show.. *eyeroll…
By the time I climbed onto Cloud 9 he was at it again with a vengeance, and I could hear the stand fan falter each time my bedside light dipped so alarmingly…. WTF had happened, to have him come out of the closet quite so blatantly?  *bolt-eyed…

Could it have been my after 5pm session online, where I'd visited the www.emrffsa.org. site and clicked on Contact?  I'd typed in simply – Tracey, is there anyone in Durban I can speak to? and put my contact numbers, hit Send, and then headed over to mybroadband to browse.. I'd already made it to the CA Forum when my cellphone rang, and there she was!
Geez, what a pleasure, and frankly an honour, to speak to the Strategist's current Number 1 pain in the butt!

I said straight away that the line could be dropped at any point, so she kindly called me back on the cordless phone, at which I repeated the warning…
Did the Wikked hold their breath in anticipation of trouble as we chatted?  They did not…*chokes…
Ms. Dorny’s home is wired to the max, you can bet on it.. The Telecom's Agent will be fully aware that Ms. Dorny is preoccupied with Masts, and has no inkling of the finer details of the Project itself, and that she considers me if anything, a humorist (and privately, quite possibly a frothing lunatic). *laughing..
Still and all, it was lovely speaking to her, though I doubt she’ll give my allegations a second thought….  She confirmed that the Part-Time Activist is out of the Game for the moment, so nothing's changed after all… *sighs…

It appears that despite my call from Ms. Dorny achieving nothing other than to give me great pleasure, my Area Controller took it upon himself to repay me for my cheek by thumping our power system relentlessly, for his own satisfaction….

And on we go…. The GW had his third appointment at the Dentist yesterday.. The filled tooth with the suspected abcess that wasn’t?  The kindly Dr. Seedat had been working for half an hour when the drill suddenly snapped and broke off, leaving the tip embedded in the root canal next to the tooth itself… He couldn’t for some reason remove it, and has therefore sent the GW home with a new 'implant', pain killers, and orders to call him if he has a problem…*startled…
Surely that’s got to be a first, in all the years of dental work we've had between us?
I consider how easily those vials of anaesthetic were tampered with, when Millie ll was so brutally excised, and naturally I wonder at the broken drill.. *yawns…
I warned the GW that he is now more vulnerable than ever to the abuse of unregulated frequencies that our Controller employs, as he has an additional piece of metal embedded where it could cause him exquisite pain.
It's doubtful he even heard me… He plays by the book, and if the Dentist said go home and take these pills if you need them, that’s just what he’ll do…

It's now 4.20am, and the heat generated a while ago by our Controller, hasn’t abated as it usually does.. If anything, it's escalated to the point where sweat is popping from my every pore…*drips…
Even as I write, the fearsome temperature drops by half a degree, and I struggle to remain unimpressed by the options Bali has at his grubby fingertips… I guess then, that I can safely assume my words go unheard by anyone in a position to improve our lot down here in the Zone..? Not Karl Muller, or the Part-Time Activist, and certainly not the courageous Tracey-Lee Dorny.
Am I bovvered?  With my mantra of Nil Expectations Ever, the answer would be no….

Just as Ms. Dorny implied that research into radiation from masts has become her Mission in life, mine is to blat on futilely against a Force 10 gale, about far worse than cellmasts… Go figure…

BTW, the GameWrecker had his bi-annual Meeting with the lady who manages his pension, the day before yesterday.. She told him this time, that he needs to find another 5ks each month, or we’re screwed… The poor fellow mutters about looking for a job, but I simply don’t see it happening…
Any ideas?  No, don’t look my way.. Sweeping the streets is about my only level of ‘expertise,’ and as you know, even this worthy occupation is currently frowned on by the Authors, as they continue to degenerate and degrade this beautiful country and it's population into meekly accepting their loss of privacy and Human Rights.. *belches…  I must go…

Friday 11th February at 1.35am

I'm betting it doesn’t take much effort to wake me at all… 12.25am and there was the old BackFire frequency knocking loudly at my door.. *sighs and pats Mr. Unfortunate carefully..  Yeah, yeah, you're a very clever Controller, I’m sure… Lonely, Bali? *eyeroll…
The thready squeak of his nunu joins us out in the dark, and I wonder about the bloke's mental health… Why would he think I can't hear the darned thing? *cackles…

The GW left his car at Alpine Motors for it's due service yesterday, and slummed it with me, in my old banger.. Aircon is not an option I have, so these two pensioners were both par-boiled before I finally dropped him off to pick up his car, and headed home in the afternoon…

There was a mail from Ms. Dorny in my box when I logged on later.. She'd kindly sent me some scientific papers to read, and I could almost hear my Controller sniggering…
As long as Tracey and the Rocket Scientist expend their considerable energies on fighting the Masts, they're going to miss what's really happening… That’s about right hey Jannie?  They're just going over stuff that your lot have been aware of for decades.. Any hope I have that Karl Muller will link the Muni/Telkom’s fibre networks and the control of the power circuits being handed to laymen, to the invasion of private residences, is highly unlikely…
It's their damnable logic and commonsense that’s the problem… I'm betting they don’t see why billions would be spent on simply gaining the ability to listen to the mundane, everyday conversations, held in your home… *sighs…

The GW is to head back to Dr. Seedat with his new implant, Friday week, and appears unphased by the events.. He has no idea what the Dentist plans to do about the broken-off tip of the drill, now lying wedged at the base of his tooth, and seems OK to live with it indefinitely.. Crazy days.. *shrugs…

I headed over to mybroadband, only to find I'd caused offence to a young Munchkin, who was fairly bristling with outrage..*roffels… It never ceases to amaze me at quite how volatile most of the regular Posters are… Too many hours spent before the monitor, seems to cook off their tolerance and amiability altogether, and they sit simmering, while waiting for an excuse to boil over.. *grins.. I figure he and young Ian can enjoyably fan each others flames of indignation, on the strength of my lame attempts at humour.. The kid isn't short of grey matter, and sounds old before his time, and you have to wonder where his rage levels will sit in ten years time…
Fascinating yet incomprehensible as I find all this wondrous technology to be, it comes with a heavy price.. A price that so many of you shrug off as ‘It’ll never happen to me”… *sad….

BTW – I'd asked Ms. Dorny if there was anyone she knew here in Durban that I could speak to about the unregulated frequencies flooding into our home, and the person she'd come up with turned out to be Leonard Els… *chokes..
Mistuh Els now sports an 033 area code number, and that will put him as having moved from Howard College to where?  Sleepy Hollow?  Has he transferred to a University in Maritzburg to set up their version of a gigantic Wireless Base Station?  *startled…
While the Public up that way are satisfactorily distracted by the enormous corruption that’s been fostered at City Hall, are the droogs swarming up the streetlights and digging trenches frantically?  You betcha!
It’s a given that the PTB will be using the Curry Mafia to speed up installation in the area, as the Druglord here, has shown just how efficaceous it's been to employ criminals to run the technology.. *shrugs…

Does the now ex-Head of the Mountain Rise SAPS Station, Badul, run organised crime fulltime, since he's been freed up from his job?  Has he his own Pet Monkey Expert in IT to assist him?  Anyone you know, el Monstro?  Course it is… *beams…

It's now 2.45am and suddenly the hissing sound (as of a tap not properly closed) begins nearby.. If I could be bothered to go out into the courtyard, would I find my Controller’s own wireless song has begun to hum out there in the dark?  *curious…  I figure it's time to head back to Cloud 9 and think about things for a bit.. And no, that nipple with the tiny red light on our Controller’s streetlight pole isn't lit, but something else is, though I can't quite make it out, even using the binoculars…
As the hissing increases next door, so does the pressure to my ears right now, so I'd best go lay down before I fall down.. *grins..
Peace julle…

---oOo---

Friday 11th February 2011 at 10.43am…