Friday, February 04, 2011

BEHAVIOUR UNBECOMING....
(begun Friday 4th February at 3.55am...)

Thanks for the rain, the lovely day, and the Lunatic next door,’ I’d said aloud cheerfully, just before switching off my bedside lamp last night..*grins…
The chap’s dedication to duty knows no bounds.. Man, I'd only just sat down on the edge of the bed at 9.20pm, and my lamp dipped an immediate hello… *snorts…
He managed to hold off until 10pm, when he joined me in bed with his usual nonsense, and I told him to piss off..
At 10.40pm I pulled the lamp plug and the curtains, and his ardour cooled a little, though the nearest of his wireless devices immediately began giving off a plaintive squeak that could be heard even above the pouring rain… *roffels…

If only Missus C had her own remote and could randomly put me on Speaker Phone, I'm sure she'd agree, this is a pretty one-sided affair…
She’s become frail and thin – oops!  I mean buff and toned, since they took up going to the gym in earnest, and I figure she's just worn out, and given up trying to be the Voice of Reason…*sighs…
If he were mine, there's not an excuse on earth that I would accept, for his sick obsession, no matter what he said… *belches loudly..

If you'd care to tell me how joining me in the bathroom each afternoon, could possibly be of benefit to the Project, I'd be more than willing to listen…
For the last few days he's sullenly given up activating his wireless enhancing nunu as I go to bathe.  Instead, the day before yesterday, he made one of those dodgy No Number calls to the cellphone I keep on the floor beside me….*eyeroll..

*It's now nearly 4.15am and he tries really hard to activate the nunu nearest me, without I notice..shrieks… *

For how long did my dubious charms centre around the fact that I was a complete nutcase? Jannie?  I contributed heavily to that concept, before I finally sobered up and struggled to play it straight. I think it helped that I finally began to find the words that had eluded me for so long, though I still battle with every blog I write… Are you not somewhat amused at how things have turned out?
That the brilliant Courageous Couple, so sharp and witty in their heyday, are now to be regarded sideways and with extreme caution, due to his connections to both the Mob and the Druglord Barnabas?  That any advice/instructions he is given, are repeatedly shrugged off in favour of feeding his sickness?
Is it simply because I'm his prime target, that I view him as becoming steadily more deranged by the day, or have the Behaviourists already confirmed this a long time ago?

Has my Controller considered the possibility that he too has now become an object of interest to the Boffins, as much as ever I was?  That they're trying to figure out whether his obsessive compulsive sadism is a genetic trait, or the result of over-dosing on his own medicine?  (You think the Strategist would have warned you if this was the case?  *teeth)

Jannie van Zyl’s behaviour during the Craigavon fiasco would've briefly piqued the Behaviourist's interest as well, but I guess they would've just removed the virus that caused him to fail, reprogrammed his harddrive, and sent him back out into the field..*winks..
It's not been that simple with our Bali..
Each time they think they’ve sorted out the glitch, he proves them wrong, and cocks up again… *sighs…

Something I found really interesting yesterday?  When I went into Pick n Pay at Hofmyer as usual, I was hit, not by the dreaded BF, but this time with the excrutiating Broken Wrists and Hands frequency… *impressed…. See, I WAS listening when the RF ace told me that technology is at least 20 years more advanced than we're publicly aware of, and I figure flooding a supermarket with a specific frequency just for the hell of it, is a doddle these days…
Who among you firmly believes that my Knives to the Wrist, Dead Hands and Broken Hands etc, are all due to arthritis or even rheumatoid arthritis?  Come Ian – Don’t be shy.  You know you bought into that particular BS happily…

Both my elbows swelling up and becoming inflamed within weeks of each other?  The right one literally having changed shape forever?  Are you aware that since they finally settled down months ago, I've not had ONE SINGLE twinge from those areas at all? If I'm to believe that I'm riddled with arthritis, I find it odd that neither elbow has made so much as a squeak, since I was blatantly and consistently attacked in that area, by my Controller…
My maternal family has a history of arthritis, and for this reason I feel the Broken Hand frequency always had the basics to work on…
Though I'd thought that flawed gene had skipped a generation, in retrospect, it's probably always been there, and it took Bali’s careful manipulation and persistent battering to bring it to levels of such exquisite pain..*shrugs…
Luckily, I continue to regard myself as a pit pony… Sent ahead, to see just how much poison a human can survive…

LATER at 6.00am…

A fairly subdued chirrup from the Creep’s remote, and within minutes the BF is up and running… That’s what I'm here for, right?  To see how much I can take, before I keel over for good? 

LATER at 5.10pm

A bit of a fumble with the remote and someone's arrived home next door.. *waits… I was going to simply give you bits and pieces today, when a mini-miracle took place instead….
Our Crumb danced out into centre-stage doing a really stunning impersonation of his previous Boss.. *standing ovation.. Details?  What a pleasure…

On Thursday I'd flown in to Dodge same as always, with my mini contribution to the guys who sweat it out in the Charge Office.. I was heading back across the inside Parking Lot when I bumped into one of our regular CPF Members..
I gave her a hug and we stood there chatting for a bit.. (About where I'd stood with the Trouble-Shooter on that memorable day, last year? *grins…)

She said someone had told her to see Laz about getting a relative into counselling for drug abuse.. I was startled, and said surely she meant Captain Peters, as he heads the Drug Squad.. Nope, it was Lazarus she'd been told to see.. We grumbled for a bit about crime in general and then she said ‘People are saying the Station should be shut down’ at which point, somewhat bolt-eyed, I asked her why – to which she replied ‘Nothing is getting done’.. I just shrugged and said that Laz was no friend of mine, at which point the Crumb bounced out of hiding and walked briskly into Admin.  ‘You’d best go and catch him’ said I and off I toddled.. End of story?

Not quite.. She called me in a great state at 6.30am this morning, and said that the Crumb had taken her to his office and that once she'd asked for his help he'd said no can do…
I wasn’t there, and don’t know quite why the whole thing went pear-shaped, and why Lazarus morphed into his bullying ex-Boss quite so quickly, but it’s a bloody shame..
As my calls are all monitored, why don’t you ask to listen to her call to me?  How she said to me several times that the Captain had chased her like a dog from his office?  *eyeroll…

She said that while she'd been in his office, he'd picked up his phone and said to someone ‘She’s been talking to Jane in the Parking lot’… *fascinated….
I duly called both my CPF Vice Chair and my Chairman, in an effort to find someone that could help her relative with his drug problem.. Turns out the apoplectic Crumb had already called my Chairman yesterday! *falls over laughing…
Ah Laz – the very thing I myself am so often guilty of… Acting in haste?
My Chair tells me the SAPS Communications Officer had told him the lady said to him as well, that the people wanted the Station shut down… I'm guessing that’s what caused him to blow a gasket and behave like a bullying thug, instead of a calm and reasonable communications officer?  *puzzled..

I sent a text to the Head of Sydenham Station this morning at 6.53am and it read;  Capt. Lazarus and my mutual dislike of each other should NEVER have been taken out on Ms. M.  Enough said. J’
A leap to an incorrect conclusion, aka a Clanger, Crumb?  (is alas, familiar). How often have I said it wouldn’t be long before you too became power-drunk like Nayager?  
The clincher?  Ms. M lives over at Sydenham Heights and is therefore justified in making depressing remarks like closing the Station, however silly it sounds… Those three blocks need their own Station, or alternatively, for Barnabas and his Runners to be shut away for life…

Not gonna happen folks…
As the Druglord is now Head of Operations for the Information Theft Scheme (a subsidiary of the Muni’s fibre Network?), here in the Zone, and I'm betting is on first name terms with both the ShaikBoyz and the Guptas, the drugs market will if anything, increase… *vomits..

So I'm thinking you should call Ms. M and help her out with her problem, and apologise for your unbecoming behaviour… Tell her, I dunno, tell her that the sight of me made your blood boil, and you lost the plot?  (I have that effect on some weaker-stomached individuals).
Your mischief-making dramatics fell flat, and instead you win the Asshole of the Month Award… *applauds…

Peace julle..

---oOo---

Friday 4th February 2011 at 7.48pm.