Saturday, January 29, 2011

A WELL-TIMED EXIT...
(begun Friday 28th January at 1.25pm...)

Since publishing Under New Management an hour ago, I've been treated to a cocktail of increased BF, and jangling fillings..*beams… If there were Nominees for least-self-controlled-under-fire Secret Agents, he’d walk it, fosho…..

The Rising Sun had been delivered when I went up earlier with the GW, and there on Page 3 you may find His Portliness holding forth on his own leadership skillz and police expertise.. *roffels… When I consider how many of you bought that I EVER had a crush on that skinny-shanked bully, I want to choke laughing..
I must have been nudging 60 when I joined the CPF, surely?  Riddled with insecurities and painfully aware of my own plain looks, whyTF would you think I was serious, when I batted my eyelashes and fanned myself so vigorously each time the Pig came into view?   The Sex Offender must be at least ten to fifteen years younger than me?
Did not even that great Intellectual, Laz, suspect that I was employing a touch of the burlesque in order to find the fellow’s true character?  Ewww…. *cackles..
Vanity and ego on a massive scale, is all I have to say.. *looks at the Reservist and marvels at how easily he bought the fallacy….
My vitriol is not that of a toad requited, you nanas, but a toad violated..*pukes.. Violated by the arrival in my own home of two of the lowest creatures you could find on this planet…

Acquitted you say?  There's a pattern here, fosho.. Each and every charge against this Criminal has fallen away, not because he’s innocent, but on the most trivial of technicalities…
Technicalities that have been stunningly  simple to arrange.. Missed deadlines, incorrectly filled out forms, missing documents and the like…
Check out the picture HERE and tell me truly – would YOU trust this Crooked Cop with your life, let alone a R1 piece?  *laughing…

There’s a storm brewing out there.. One-Eyed Jack is obsessed with returning to his original seat of power, while Salacious Crumb is as determined that HE will remain in charge of Dodge.. The Umpire Barnabas calls the shots (literally), and it’ll be fascinating to see who wins this titanic behind-the-scenes match…
Will the Druglord give in and allow his Pet Monkey to return as Station Commander, knowing that the Abuser is bound to cock up again?  Or will he see the merit in keeping Capt. Laz in place, to continue causing mischief among the community?  Your guess folks, but it's going to get really interesting soon enough…

Saturday 29th January at 4.20am…

My kid and her boyfriend, the Aviator, are down for a couple of nights, so I've been relegated to the lounge to sit and chat to you..*sighs.. Even at this hour, our Controller has the BF frequency cranked up in case he should miss something vital…
I’d made my usual frustratingly futile efforts to pick the Flyer’s brain yesterday evening, with predictable results…  He’d said something about lasers being used to pick up conversations, and for a nano-second I’d thought – the nunus?   But then he’d gone straight on to rubbish that suggestion, and changed the subject, so I gave up..
It's probably my near fanatical interest and bloodshot eyes that seem to have him on auto-recoil, and I can't say I blame him.. No doubt a brief amusement for my Eavesdropper.. *grins…

*Was that a muffled chirrup from No. 6's remote? Just back from an all-nighter?  It will be interesting to see whether the BF increases or decreases in the next ten minutes, though generally speaking, being off his face, hasn’t led to anything resembling kindness, in the past…*

The Aviator’s arguments to all that I put forward, make so much sense, that typically I question my own sanity and the years wasted trying to convince you of something that simply doesn’t exist.. *cackles…
Were I to have told him that I was under attack by the employment of wireless frequencies, I guess the two of them would've gone into a huddle, and called the white-coats to pick me up…
'You have to be in DLOS to a mast, to run the sort of audio-monitoring technology you're on about' says he, dismissively.. 'What about a base-station?' I say, desperately trying to retrieve the situation.. 'Yep, that would do it, he nods with every fibre of his being, screaming, Go away, you mad old cow!…*roffels…

Crushed? Moi!?  Temporarily, fosho.. But the old short-term memory loss will kick in soon enough and I'll be back with my bolt-eyed allegations in about five minutes..*winks and goes off to make coffee….
I’d been sitting out on the verandah yesterday afternoon, when what sounded like a power-saw kicked in.. I fetched the binocs and there, beyond all the trees, I'd seen a little ladder set up next to the new aerial over at the orphanage… I took the camera and went up to look out of the garage window, where I got THESE pics, just before the camera screen began blacking out and the zoom lens went nuts, sliding in and out repeatedly..*winks…
On my third restart I finally got the Replace Batteries message, and came back down to do just that..
It’s obvious there's a sudden flurry of work being concentrated on the upper story, and it ain't a paint job..
Will the results show that an effort has been made to disguise that establishment’s role in the Information Theft Scheme?  We’ll just have to wait and see….

I went up the top before bedtime last night and found that S N RETICS call-out hadn't included the Mothership on Jan Smuts after all, and those huge lamps remain de-activated.. Broken?  Not a chance… Even B.Snr had remarked that he'd noticed when our streetlights play up, so does the Mothership…. *grins.

I asked you recently who was in charge of the technology up in Houghton, that had over-zealously caused a blackout at Vikraim Doraiswami’s larnie function?
The GW had the telly set on a local News Station when I'd strolled through the lounge at some point yesterday afternoon, and the News Reader was saying that the old man had been discharged, and was on his way back to his home in Houghton, via ambulance…(!)
A home that will be wired to the maximum, and each and every word uttered, relayed back to whom?  The AMERICANS FFS?  The ShaikBoyz?
Has it occurred to the PTB, that the amount of unregulated frequencies and power required so as not to miss one muttered aside, may well affect the old man himself, detrimentally?

Course it has, and I'm guessing the Area Controller has been told which to avoid, until the time is ripe.. *gags..
Even for me, that’s a hectic suggestion is it not?  And yet, I've always known this was HUGE.. Just how huge escaped me, until my latest Hero released the wikileaks cable regarding our Head of Intelligence and his ongoing relationship with the US…
Man, I can rattle on ad infinitum on the Mob and the Druglord, and their assorted criminal colleagues, but when it comes to the games played by World Leaders, I’m screwed…

*It's now 5.40am and Bali thumps loudly and carelessly into the wireless cable behind the TV.. Goofed – Much? *

Were Mo Shaik’s US counterpart to call him and say ‘Next Sunday at 2am’, would the message be relayed to the Houghton Area Controller, and a specific frequency flooded into the old man's room at precisely that time and date, leaving the Nation to mourn Mandela’s passing?
I don’t like what I'm saying here right now, but I'm saying it anyways, for what it's worth… *looks at the Poisonous Rabbit .. You’re very vocal on any suggestions made of sinister foul-play, and I refer in particular to the so-called Secret runway, said to have been discovered in Zimbabwe.. At least MW provided you with links to verify his post, while I sit here and give you nothing but my crazed guesses, and still I dare hope you’re listening…
How utterly futile is that?  *keels on over…

Chances are that you’re a Blessed Insider by now, and are already aware of the Truth, or at least the Strategist’s version of the truth, which you can guarantee has huge gaps in it… *sighs..
It would appear, judging from the continued silence at mybroadband on the leaked Mo Shaik cable, that Jannie has finally whispered to you, at least some of the details of what is to happen…
I like to imagine you’re not a sheep, and that you continue to think for yourself… Don’t let me down here dewd..

LATER at 6.30am…

In utterly undeserved fairness to the Chop next door.. He didn’t increase my discomfort after his arrival earlier, but kept the BF at the same level he’d set it for the night.. Which is to say, unacceptable, but understandable..*winks..
Unlike the sheer savagery employed as I sat last night watching telly.. He will insist he was merely trying to get the settings correct before he headed off for a night out.. Hah!  Even for a confirmed Sadist, he managed to achieve an all-time low, before his blood-lust was satisfied… *gags..

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 29th January 2011 at 1.34pm.