Friday, January 28, 2011

GREEN ABOUT THE GILLS..
(begun Thursday 27th January at 3.45am..)



I shouldn’t laugh I know, but the Secret Agent’s attempts to activate his nearby wireless nunu, really are a joke.. If he were to actually sit where I’m sitting, would he see the problem?  He seems unaware that however quietly he runs it, it’s sound is easily picked up… *eyeroll…

Last night’s CPF Motherbody Meeting was the first since before Christmas, and well-attended.. Our VC accused me afterwards of not listening properly to the proceedings, and to a certain extent, he’s right.. *grins… Sitting tucked into the corner I'm swamped by all the under-currents that fill the Station Commander’s office, and I tend to absorb the atmosphere, rather than the content..
A content shared as eagerly as ever, by the Eavesdroppers, I might add.. *winks…
Millie, who sat for the most part tjoepstil, during the entire Meeting, protested loudly and briefly on at least four separate occasions, without any warning at all.. *blinks..
Why Balliram chose at those precise moments to suddenly enhance their listening pleasure, is anyone’s guess.. Sheer boredom?

*It's now 4am, and I'm suddenly aware of a faint hissing outside, and my ears are, while not actually squeezed, aware that something has changed, and that my tinnitus has increased dramatically in pitch..…
Does my Area Controller quietly concede to his Superiors that I'm eerily accurate?  While he looks you all in the face, and says there's no way he was even awake at this hour, does he whisper an aside to his Bosses that ja, the old bitch is spot on?  *grins…*

The Station Manager sat across the other side of her office, for once in my LOS, and I was free to study him at leisure…
His air of self-importance and irritation has, if anything, increased, and there is still nothing about him to suggest he has any desire to work with anyone other than his current Mentor, the Druglord, Barnabas.. *yawns…
I would suggest that each day, he becomes more confident and complacent in his role as Shadow Controller of Dodge, and that should the Sex Offender make a genuine effort to return to his throne, he might find the Crumb now seriously blocking his path… *winks..
What's best for the Project be damned, hey Laz?  Once you get used to that feeling of power over so many people's lives, it's every man for himself?

There was anger expressed at the unexpected arrival of Director Mbhele to our last Motherbody Meeting.. Why?
A brief witch-hunt had everyone hastily denying he’d been invited, though I've a fairly good idea who it was, and Lazarus most certainly knows….
You’ll recall how I'd rung Holson last year, to express my disgust at the press release in the Gazette announcing the Sex Offender's new title and his official return to Mayville.. How the Director had had no idea at all that Nayager was still even a member of SAPS, and had thought him history… Ooops!
Why is such a determined effort being made to keep the Department of Safety & Security in the dark?  Why are they not working closely with Dodge City to eradicate crime?  *keels over laughing.. Hell, I get the picture, even if you don’t…

In the light of Mo Shaik’s close working relationship with the US, it seems irrelevant to blog of the destruction of a fifty-year old strangler-fig on the corner of Harborth and Bohmer Roads up in New Germany,  mentioned in the Highway Mail 21st January Page 4.
It’s happening everywhere, and it continues to make Liars out of otherwise good people… *looks at the Parks Pinetown Manager, Christo Swart…
You’ve been told like your colleagues, to sit still and say nothing, and the complaints will go away?  True.. Though your silence has you lumped immediately into the steaming pile category along with the Town Clerk and the Head of Water.. A shame really.. *shrugs…

The clouds have finally rolled away and it's going to be a warm one… I must go…

LATER at 6.30am

I suspect several of the Chosen/Elite have already been caught in the frequency crossfire.. Whether deliberately or not, remains to be seen..
Were a Wugger to recognize the symptoms of say, the Chronic Fatigue frequency, or the Sudden Fierce Cramp wavelength (both currently being used to great effect on my staunch Vice Chair over in Abrey Road), what are they to do?  Report it to their Area Controller?  Bwana?

My guess is that they would be reassured that in small doses these frequencies are not harmful, and I'm inclined to believe that.. Godhelp you on the other hand, if your symptoms persist, for chances are you have a Cowboy at the helm, who has you firmly in his sights, and who will continue to flood your home regularly, for his own sadistic enjoyment….

You struggle mightily to contain your rage and frustration don’t you Creep?  Never, in all your years of abusing your fellow-man without fear of repurcussion, have you been called to book or reined in, in any way… (Ooops! Except for the Mweb fiasco, when I incorrectly blamed Zaphod and shrooms for our PC being hacked)
A relatively new experience then, and I'm guessing it's not one that you care for in any way… *snorts..
For the first time in ages, I wasn’t woken last night by your savagely ‘kind’ Wakeup & Pee call, so I guess I nailed that one correctly…
Trouble is Bali – You have a history.. A history of sullenly taking out your sadistic frustrations on the rest of the Test Dummies nearby, should you be thwarted here in my home.. Your Superiors are well aware of this, but are confident my fellow Labrats plight will go unreported… *pukes…

It's now 6.45am, and my Controller's remote chirrups loudly, while my BF flickers into life on the spot…
And not half an hour later, I'm here to tell you, that while the Wanker may sanctimoniously claim that he is keeping the BF somewhat dumbed down for the moment, he has replaced it this morning with (in my case), the seldom used Nausea frequency..*falls over gagging..
If you were to consider our Area Controller to be a deep and complex character, allow me to put your misconceptions to rest… He is no more than I describe – A petty, bullying sadist, determined to have his own way, come hell or high water..*green about the gills…

Is it left to Teams of Wuggers to decide how we will be treated on any given day?  That’s how worthless we are, in your eyes?  The Kingfisher gives his raucous shriek and it’s time to go.. *stomps off-stage….

Friday 28th January at 4.15am

I've been sitting here, checking out the Projects ‘progress’ via the latest Highway Mail 28th January 2011..  This week I find that an elderly tenant at the very larnie La Domaine complex off the Inanda Road was attacked in her home… *blinks..
I've long suggested that Nayager and his IT Monkey have followed me as I go about my business, and have caused problems for the people I come into contact with, along the way…
Is it pure coincidence that I've visited that particular complex twice over the last few months (and once last year), and that this is the second time a resident has been attacked there?  *sniffs the air..

On both occasions we visited, it was a painful performance getting through the Security at the main entrance, and the GW had to fill in all his details on a form, and then the resident was phoned, before we were allowed in…
Once inside, the place is like a rabbit warren, and we got lost several times before we found the right address… (This happened the first time we went out last year, as well..)
Why try and link this latest crime to my Tormentors?  Just a gut feeling guys, and the fact that according to the article, the streetlights at the Main entrance were not functioning… *winks…
The conversations I had with the GW over the security measures in place there, last year and more recently, would've presented an interesting challenge to the One-Eyed Crime Organiser, Nayager, who proceeded to show his Mentor just how easy it is to bypass even the strictest of safety measures..

Can you hunt down details of when and how the first attack took place, and whether it too mentions the streetlights being broken at the Main Gates at the time of the crime, or did it take place during daylight hours? *curious…

*It's now just gone 4.30am and the first squeaking sound of Bali’s wirelessed nunu kicks in, and stops immediately after I gob in it's direction…*

On my way home from the shops before 10am yesterday, I stopped up at the Hall grounds and took THESE pictures of the FunFair, setting up camp next to the enormous Madressa, which is still under construction...
Hell, the entire enterprise may just as well have had a banner, proclaiming this latest mischief-making effort is being brought to you courtesy of the AmDram Theatrical Group up at Dodge City.. *grins… It reeks of Salacious Crumb’s grubby fingers, and his continued efforts to create disharmony in the Community… *applauds wildly…
Small wonder the Druglord is keeping Nayager on the back burner, while Laz is doing such a fine job in his place… *snorts…

Lookie what I caught while I was busy with my camera… THESE two blokes from the latest oddly-named bunch of contractors to hit the area… S N RETIC (White Isuzu bakkie Reg. ND 351711) busily fiddling away up the streetlight outside the Hall itself… Much later in the day, when the GW had dropped me off at home after 2pm, there they were again, only this time up the pole outside B.Snr’s home HERE.   Sure enough, for the first time in weeks, our Area Controller’s streetlight was fully functional last night, though I forgot to check whether the Mothership was also working…

We’ll have to wait and see how this latest development affects our home, and whether the TV will resume it's well-timed screen dropping, after a few days of running without problems.. Never a dull moment, hey guys?  *beams..  PS Just before shutting down I notice my Googletalk icon hasn't loaded properly... Is this something sinister, or just a one-off coincidence?

Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 28th January 2011 at 12.33pm..