Monday, January 31, 2011

WHAT YOU WIN ON THE SWINGS...
(begun Saturday 29th January at 7.05am...)


Here I am, bellowing repeatedly in Missus Bucket's finest style, that you keep up, when all the while I myself choke on the tailpipe of this wondrous Project…
Ten minutes ago I idly picked up the latest Noseweek (Issue 136 February 2011) and scanned through the Book Review on Page 36…
Len Ashton is that articulate and near to the knuckle to have me cringe at my own feeble efforts…
If you’ve not yet read his crit Honesty in a World of Secrecy, make the effort now…
It’s likely the Intellectuals among you (no, not the Posers, Laz), will say there’s nothing there they didn’t already know, but my word, does he speak the truth or what?

My Area Controller’s attempts at presenting a new image to the world continue, despite that he let himself down so badly yesterday evening.. You have to understand that his whining excuses cut no ice with me, though I've no doubt it's expedient for you to appear to believe him…
He’s been at this foul Game long enough for you to know that his so-called ‘errors’ in the levels of BF frequency he uses, are calculated and deliberate… *vomits freely…
How you can imagine, that after years of sadistic torment, I don’t find this astonishing about-face, sinister, escapes me, and I'll persist in my claims that our Controller has been ordered to stick to increased attacks, using the many devastating frequencies he runs…

I've just been through to boot up the PC, and was hit by such a concentrated amount of what? Pressure? That I sagged completely.. I guess that’s the closest I've come yet, to blacking out.. You keeping a note there Bali? *applauds…

Sunday 30th January at 5.25am

I found earlier that even my little corner in the lounge has been over-run by our weekend visitor's possessions, so I trundled back to Cloud 9 to contemplate my navel.. At 4.55am I raised my croaking voice at the Chop as he increased the BF dramatically, and the heat rose up in a wave.. It's finally bearable now, but as my writing hand has pretty much died, I'll get back to you later...*eye-roll..

Monday 31st January at 3am..

The back room here, is remarkably cool this morning.. *pulls on cardie… Our ‘Health’ Visitor has taken to heating up our home to astonishing levels of late, and to find the temperature almost on a par with outdoors this morning, is worthy of note.. Walking into the kitchen last night, there was a solid wall of heat as I passed by the jackpoint.. Magic! *vomits..
These goondas and the control they have over our powerlines are able to have some serious fun.. Ask the Chop to show you the picture in my gmail, received from my Vice Chair.. Check out what’s left of the guy’s fusebox, after Balliram had nuked it repeatedly…
Hmm.. I've just had a look at our Controller’s now well-lit streetlight, and I can't find that tiny brilliant red pilot-light.. S N RETIC have shut it down?
I'll have another look once it's daylight and let you know.. *puzzled…

I see News24 was hacked, and apparently will have lost a great deal of revenue as a result of being taken down..
You'll forgive me if I see it as punishment for being the link of choice, to go read the Mo Shaik wikileaks cable.. *winks…
Anyways, what would you like to chat about this morning?  My assertion that the unregulated frequencies can be used to manipulate even the time and date of Mandela’s death? 
Have I ever made you a list of the more effective frequencies employed by our Laboratory Technician, or have the names I've given them been sufficient?
Knives to the Wrist, Burning Eyes, Dead Hands, Cramps to the shin etc. are all pretty self-explanatory…
AFAIK I've only ever mentioned the Closed Chest once before, and even then I didn’t name it…

As a smoker I have to tread cautiously round this particular charmer, for fear of labelling it incorrectly.. It was our VC that drew my attention to it, when he said how often he’d walk into his home and immediately experience difficulty with his breathing..
How his chest would tighten and he'd cough and cough (not a smoker or asthmatic), and of course I eventually came to recognize this bugger when it was employed in my home as well…
My deliciously fruity smoker’s hack becomes a dry and tight, unproductive nightmare, while my chest and throat burn.. This is the baby I aver, could be used to effectively time the old man’s demise to within an hour or so, to suit the PTB… *sighs..
Already suffering respiratory problems, he wouldn’t be able to fend off the results of this frequency being flooded into his room… How’m I doing Rezah?  Yeah, it's cold and calculating, but we're talking the manipulation of an entire country here… *shrugs..

The thing that truly doesn’t make sense, is why the Muslim Leaders in the country have countenanced our Head of Intelligence working so cheerfully with the US of A… Though I've repeatedly written that Mo Shaik has been lying to his fellow Muslims from the getgo, the wikileaks revelations of his working relationship with his American counterparts, was surely a slap in the face to our Islamic Leaders? *interested…
I've spoken before of how it's always possible that they saw through the façade early on, but chose to take advantage of his flamboyant promises, despite this..*fingers crossed..

When I think of Muslim, I don’t think of the raving, fanatical extremists who randomly blow up innocents in the name of their faith, and nor do I think of the ShaikBoyz who use Islam to further their own gains…
No – I remember rather, the family my grandfather would take us to visit in Greytown.. Sometimes to their home and more often to the Trading Store they owned.. Gentle, kind people that obviously made a lasting impression on me, even at such a young age…
So ja, I would think the news that Mo Shaik obligingly works closely with the Americans, could be regarded as a bit of an insult to certain sectors of the community… *yawns…

Did the Whisperers have a Safety Net ready for just such an eventuality as wikileaks?  Had they discussed the possibility that this business arrangement may at some stage be revealed to the world?
What lies have they subsequently trotted out, to allay the offended parties fears?  *fascinated…
Where does the OldBoys Network sit in all this mess?  Bwana?  Is it all going to plan, or had the Project Authors not forseen that Julian Assange was set to become a Hero?

Right about now I'm inclined to feel pissed off.. Sure, I can step back, and see why the Authors chose to use a bunch of criminals to destabilise the country and soften the population into compliance..
Nonetheless, it's been an eye-opener to see just how many of our so-called pillars of society were easily persuaded to cross over into the Land of the Corrupt, and how much they're enjoying their criminal activities…
Does the toothy Town Clerk appear bothered in any way, by the ongoing allegations made against him?  Au contraire – there he sits, hoping to be re-elected, FFS… No doubt he keeps half an eye on durbanite.co.za and is vastly amused by the small and extremely cautious number of dissenters that have registered there…  If, as I suspect, the site was always to be used as some sort of gauge of the depth of trouble he’s in, he’s come away grinning like a Cheshire cat.. *belches…

Right – I'm off back to Cloud 9 for a think.. Himself is up and about next door, and the microwave buzzing in my ears, screams as I scribble, but otherwise he’s keeping it bearable for the moment…*totters off..

LATER at 5.45am

I've just been up the top to fetch the Times.. The sun is a millimeter below the horizon, and still my old friend HERE in the original foyer under the dormitories, throws out it’s dull orange light.. That colour is the one that dogs don’t much care for, as I recall.. The same frequency coming off the Porta-Lights carried about, and placed strategically by the Gate Keepers, in the early days..
Course, by now preventive measures will have been taken to ensure that particular light won't interfere with the toddler's heads in any way, and that’s why after so long, it's being used again on a regular basis, just feet from where the little ones live and sleep.. Yeah Right!! *snorts…
I'll take some pictures of the new structures erected on either side of the aerial, now that they appear to be complete, and you can decide their real purpose..*grins..

LATER at 9.45am

I gather the FunFAir, still illegally occupying the last scrap of field available, up at the Hall, was a resounding success, and duly caused the predicted distruptive traffic chaos and din,  both Friday and Saturday nights.. *Is awed by the Crumb’s organisational skillz.. Did you leave the staged ‘gang-fight’ in the early hours of Sunday morning at the Barnes Road Field, to Nayager to arrange, or is this multi-tasking at it's finest? *teeth.. Enough gunshots to get the resident's attention, and then send just one van with only two officers to deal with +- twenty louts?  Lovely!

Check THIS truck that’s just off-loaded a huge reel of cable down by the stop street.. It's Three Core Electrical belonging to the Ethekwini’s Electricity Department, but they're parked right next to the access to the waterlines, just on Jan Smuts Highway…*fascinated…
There was another Three Core van parked up by the Garbutt/Harris bustop an hour ago, when I went by… Busy, busy, busy….
I was sitting here at the desk sending out the CPF Meeting text reminders at 7.15am, when I heard Missus C leaving.. Within seconds, and out of the blue, I was swamped with enough BF to make my nose run..
Not cool, and I said as much out loud, though it took what seemed like forever for the Dick to compose himself, and cut it out..*spews…
Enough,
Peace julle…

---oOo---

Monday 31st January 2011 at 11.09am…