Thursday, January 27, 2011

SOLD DOWN-RIVER..
(begun Tuesday 25th January at 12.55pm....)

I’ve the sudden sensation that it's late, and I must get a move on.. Why?  What’s the darned rush?  Dammit, I'm a pensioner and can go at my own speed now, which is to say, a snail’s pace.. And still this new feeling persists, that time is running out..
Has my Area Controller cut back on his independent assaults on our appliances, in order to concentrate on using the unregulated frequencies and power against us? *peers at the Pervert…

Just before we reached the top of the stairs, a while earlier, Bali’s remote chirruped, and we were in time to see a little white bakkie speed off from the Master's verge driven by a guy in a peaked cap, with his face carefully turned away..*winks… Glancing through the wall and down to their driveway, someone was strolling down towards the house.  A house, to all intents and purposes, shut up tighter than a tick, on this blissfully cool day..*puzzled.. Is it closed up as protection against the elements?  The soft steady drizzle, and the gentlest of breezes?
Or is it shut tight in an attempt to persuade Missus C that her home is an island of safety, from the excessive EMR that surrounds us down here?
That shutting up the house and running the aircons, no matter what the weather, will keep them safe from exposure?
For all I know, this may have been scientifically proven to be the case, but IMO, no job on earth is worth living in such a manner.. *belches…

Today, painful as the BF is, sitting here indoors, it increased dramatically on each occasion I went outside… I've learned to trust Millie the Gross and she's not let me down yet… If she indicates that the very air outside is tainted, I believe her…
Have you bothered to question why the BackFire frequency has such a devastating effect on me?  What were you told?
That it’s a commonly-used wavelength and has no history of causing the problems I describe? *chokes… I beg that you check the source of your information, for the now common Nose-Growth Syndrome, for I suspect that you are being lied to again…

It turns out that my body, although disgustingly disfigured, is a fine-tuned alarm system, and a reliable one at that…
Professor Leonard Els spurned my offer to be tested officially.. Does he fear his long dormant conscience may wake and jab him fiercely, were he to see the results of such tests?  Spare me the hypocrisy.. I'm certain any number of you would willingly offer to be on hand to reassure him of my unpleasantness, and of how deserving I am of this newly acquired ‘skill’..*snorts..
Were he in fact to meet me, he would immediately realise there's no chance that his own personal Jiminy Cricket would put in an appearance… *laughs grimly…

Wednesday 26th January at 4.20am..

Sometimes, when I read through my scribbles like now, I wonder at my sour tone, and have to remind myself that it's okay if I come across as narked..*grins…
Our Area Controller upped the BF at bedtime, so in an effort to placate him, I eventually drew the curtains, pulled the bedside lamp plug, and slept like a bear in a cave.. This didn’t stop him from waking me savagely sometime after 1am, but who knows…?
El Sicko might well say he’s doing me a favour by ensuring that I wake and go for a pee, before I have an accident.. The sort of caring, concerned attitude you’d expect from an Agent of his calibre… *winks..

The GW reported back yesterday afternoon that his root canal wasn’t as bad as he'd anticipated, and that Dr. Seedat was an okay guy..*beams.. Naturally I'm going to insist that the problem with the offending tooth was caused by the Creep's persistence attentions, though I've only two small clues to offer you.. The first is that once the dentist had reached the area he found no abscess, but only the faint grey area that he'd initially diagnosed as the possible beginnings of an abscess.. The other was the surprise Dr. Seedat had expressed, that there was none of the usual bleeding when he extracted the nerve… (BTW, the tooth in question was already filled, making it the perfect target, hey Baliram?)

Whether documentation exists, and I've given you enough to verify my claims, is anyone’s guess, but I'll stick to my guns if you don’t mind, and insist this expensive little operation can be laid at our ‘Health Visitor’s’ door…
Teeth are certainly listed on the ambiguous chart given in Talking to Your Doctor on www.emrffsa.org.  though I'd imagined it to refer to the discomfort I experience, due to the inordinate number of metal fillings in my big fat mouth…
Despite that he began as a ThickSkin in every way, the GW sleeps in DLOS to the source of Bali’s own wireless song, and whatever other crud he chooses to concentrate on that area..
For this reason, I feel it's highly likely the tooth problem was a lucky strike by our Researcher, and not ‘natural’ degradation at all.. Your call…

In between cooking the livers and chatting to you here, its now 4.45am, and the high thready squeak of our Controller's attempts to activate his wireless device, sounds outside my window, and diappears as soon as I cluck and spit, audibly.. *cackles…
At this point, there is no BF pain at all, and I'd forgotten about it altogether… Magic…

I read Blue’s thread on our President last night, and though a great deal of the comments were beyond me, many weren't.. It's fairly certain that I've given my own opinion on Zuma on these pages several times already, but in case you missed it…
The man would've been profiled extensively, among other possible candidates, and found to be the Project Author's ideal candidate.. I was told years back that Jacob was a pleasant man, and have no reason to disbelieve this.. Amiable and trusting, with little business sense, he was putty in the hands of the Author's others instruments, the ShaikBoyz… He’s as flawed as the rest of us, but nonetheless was chosen to be a puppet, whose mistakes have been used to successfully distract you, while you’ve been block-mounted on the wall of the Grid, so to speak…

I simply don’t see him as an evil despot, but an ordinary human being who has been ‘steered’ in certain directions by first the Whisperers themselves, and later sadly, by many of the Seriously Corrupt self-serving Pigs that frequent the trough.. An over-simplified view from an acknowledged Cretin?  If you say so… *waves cheerfully to the Rooster…

LATER at 5.45am

I've just been up in the light drizzle, to put out nearly a dozen bags of house/garden refuse, and still no flicker of the BF.. I will persist with these seemingly banal anecdotes, until even the slowest among you sees the truth.. That apart from her occasional sudden and gory outbursts, Millie is well-behaved, unless she encounters the BackFire frequency, when she becomes a raging inferno… *sighs… I have for once been quite clear on this particular form of abuse used against me..
My home ran without a glitch for 24 hours, sans any sign of this charming wavelength, proving that it's continued employment is deliberate and done in spite…

It's doubtful that I can paint the Cracker's true character any clearer than I've already done, and still you condone his presence… *shrugs.. He’s worth ten of me? *falls over laughing… Sure he is, if you're putting his criminal abilities in the mix , and his value to Earl Michael Barnabas..

BTW, where is the lady that accused Zuma of rape, today?  Interested.. Anyone know?  I've forgotten the details .. Was it a violent and forceful rape, and was she physically damaged? Had our President already been encouraged to feel a sense of entitlement, that he refused to take no for an answer?  *nauseous…
You're clever enough to track his victim and to find out her current circumstances.. Is she living comfortably, or in fear and penury?  Indeed, is she living at all?

LATER at 8.am..

marineI was most insistent that Julian Assange is a criminal for waylaying the cables, and revealing them to the world on wikileaks..
I speculate on whether the young man’s attitude has altered at all, since the revelations on Mo Shaik’s extra-curricular activities have come to light…
Would he rather not have known of the cozy relationship between our Head of Intelligence and his counterparts in the USA?

Who was it that announced on mybroadband that any threads mentioning this leaked cable would be removed?  Or were the few posters that may have created such threads, hastily sent a pm saying the Forum had officially been advised not to allow discussions on this turn of events, in any form at all… By whom, FFS?  A state security rep?  *looks at Janneman and grins…  Eh, for all I know, by the time I sign back in to mybb, there will be a thread up an running…
While I doubt marineI will publicly change his stance on Assange, hopefully he now regards him in a slightly different light..
The Secret is out.. The ShaikBoyz and Telkom, between them, have happily sold their own country down-river to be used in a gigantic and callous technological experiment.. *yawns… Be kind..

Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 27th January 2011 at 3.51pm.